Subway's 3-Point Play (Free XBox360, Directv, etc.)

[quote name='retail sucks'][quote name='A Gamer']Note that the daily code from 2/08 still worked on 2/10?[/QUOTE]Yeah, keep those daily codes posted. They do not expire unlike the Red Baron contest:roll:.[/QUOTE]
I didn't know that. Thanks...just got a credit for the day that I missed.

[quote name='drunkenbudda']R624JTN7 (off a Doritos Bag)[/QUOTE]
Thanks, budda. Here's two I found on SD:
A39VCC42
JR789VT4

Here is the list so far:

2/8 - E11824
2/10 - E09564
2/11 - E22895
2/12 - E32355

ALLSTAR2K9
D6T9AA3P
FINGERROLL
FREETHROWS
FULLCOURT5
HOOPS
MPT7742A
PLAYOFFS09
SWISH
BUZZERBEATER
FASTBREAK
SHOTCLOCK
JUMPBALL
LAYUP
JUMPSHOT32
R624JTN7 (off a Doritos Bag)
A39VCC42
JR789VT4

You can play twice a day without really having to listen to that crowd. For the first entry, just use the daily free play and click "skip." After that, enter the daily code, start a new game, and click "skip." Doing so will still give you a try at an instant prize and it will submit an entry for the coveted Tony Parker sweepstakes.

Uhm....

I just played, and it told me I won an XBox 360. Really? Or is that some spam message it gives everybody the first time they play?

[quote name='fazzle']Uhm....

I just played, and it told me I won an XBox 360. Really? Or is that some spam message it gives everybody the first time they play?[/quote]

If youre serious, congratulations. It sounds like you really did win a 360.

Yep, I'm serious. I just wasn't expecting to see it, which is why I assumed it was BS. It was just so matter of factly stated that I assumed it was a fake.

[quote name='fazzle']Yep, I'm serious. I just wasn't expecting to see it, which is why I assumed it was BS. It was just so matter of factly stated that I assumed it was a fake.[/quote]
It is BS, nothing but a scam. I recommend changing the shipping/contact info to what I PM you with... I'll handle it. ;)

[quote name='Bavgate']Suhhhhhhhh-weeeeeeeeeet! $5 gift card. :)[/QUOTE]

We should start taking note of the time & day if we win just incase there might be a pattern/certain time each hour their giving certain prizes away.

2/15 code: E68199

When you sign up, you have to put in your address and all of that, right?

I won yesterday and they just asked for my city and address, and not my state or zip...

[quote name='Young Deezy']When you sign up, you have to put in your address and all of that, right?

I won yesterday and they just asked for my city and address, and not my state or zip...[/QUOTE]

That is because you entered the state and zip when you first registered your e-mail address.

Summary of codes so far:

A39VCC42
ALLEYOOP15
ALLSTAR2K9
BUZZERBEATER
D6T9AA3P
DOUBLEDRIBBLE
FASTBREAK
FASTBREAK8
FINGERROLL
FREETHROWS
FULLCOURT5
GAMECLOCK
HOOPS
INTHEPAINT
JR789VT4
JUMPBALL
JUMPSHOT32
LAYUP
LOWPOST
MPT7742A
ONEONONE
PICK-N-ROLL
PLAYOFFS09
POSTUP
R624JTN7
SHOTCLOCK
SWISH
TRAVELING
ZONEDEFENSE

Daily Codes:

E09564 - 2/08
E11824 - 2/10
E22895 - 2/11
E32355 - 2/12
E46354 - 2/13
E54080 - 2/14
E68199 - 2/15
E70433 - 2/16
E88274 - 2/17
E98870 - 2/18

Also worth noting:
[quote name='Official_Rules']Limit one (1) instant win prize and one (1) Sweepstakes prize per person.[/quote]
So if you win an instant prize (i.e. a $5 card), you will not win any more instant prizes with that e-mail account. Although you will still get entries in the sweepstakes.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Young Deezy']When you sign up, you have to put in your address and all of that, right?

I won yesterday and they just asked for my city and address, and not my state or zip...[/quote]

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing, but if you remember when you register to play in the contest, they ask for your state and zip code there. Totally forgot about that. :lol:

SLAMDUNK23.......I actually just guessed and it was a code....I mean come on...SlamDunk Jordan(23) it was a givin

[quote name='Gimpster']so if you win the crappy 5 dollar subway card you can't win the 360?[/QUOTE]

Correct... You will not win any more prizes, at least not with that e-mail account. All you will get is additional entries in the sweepstakes. :drool:

bread's done
Back