Subway's "Get Smart" Contest

[quote name='AkariK']The site freezes at 'loading 100%' for me and doesn't go any further... :([/quote]

As it does for me, but, not to worry. The game has already creditied you with the prize the second you hit that page. It did the same thing for me last night, around midnight, checked my email this morning, I lost once, and had an email for a chip coupon. So, it still goes through.

Won chips today!

OP, you may want to edit your original post to make sure everyone knows that you cannot use the same codes if you have entered them (Even if you entered them the day before). I used the first two yesterday, and was unable to enter them today. Making a huge list would be awesome. I'll see if I can find any myself and I'll add them to the thread.

Thanks again !

2 chips and 2 losses for me. I could use a movie ticket, I was thinking it might turn out to be an ok movie from the previews.

On the movie ticket, it says you can use it for "GET SMART or any other movie at any showing including those designated as no coupons or passes" in local theater guides.

[quote name='neverletthem']As it does for me, but, not to worry. The game has already creditied you with the prize the second you hit that page. It did the same thing for me last night, around midnight, checked my email this morning, I lost once, and had an email for a chip coupon. So, it still goes through.[/quote]

No, it freezes on that 'loading 100%' before it even lets me log in. The 'enter your email address to start' section is all greyed out because it never finishes loading...

I think I figured out what the root of all CAGs happiness is... free chips.

1/4... just chips

Thanks OP!

I won a $5 subway gift card. yay?

edit: "Once we have verified your eligibility, you will receive your prize 8-10 weeks after winner confirmation"
wow that's a long time to wait for something i don't care about.

How are people getting 4 shots a day? I get one for just logging in, I put in two codes (which it says is the max), where is the other one coming from?

In keeping with my tradition of losing every contest I've ever entered, 0-3.

Add this code to the list SHOEPHONE (entered it on a hunch and it worked).

I tried 3 times and always got the same losing combination... Is it possible it's based on time of day (hence everyone seeming to win chips earlier)? That or I'm just strangely unlucky (I didn't look at the spinning thing the last time just for reference, so it wasn't a case of using the same strategy)

Won chips today! We're going to need some more codes soon guys haha. Maybe the OP can update with some of the ones listed in the thread?

Thanks again!

[quote name='ThatDamnDave']How are people getting 4 shots a day? I get one for just logging in, I put in two codes (which it says is the max), where is the other one coming from?[/quote]

Emailing a friend

And all 3 of mine today were also losers, which makes no sense since I hit the buttons in the same way every time and you always lose with loafer/heel/sneaker. So it's probably based on time and nothing else.

ran out of codes so i searched through the pages and found these

SHOEPHONE
SUNBEAMTIGER
SORRYCHIEF
getaway
spygadget
maxwellsmart

Thanks to all the submited. hopefully the front page gets updated.

[quote name='naiku']
SHOEPHONE
SUNBEAMTIGER
SORRYCHIEF
getaway
spygadget
maxwellsmart
[/QUOTE]

Those look to be all I have seen at work. I will look around and see what I can dig up. Whenever any new ones come in I will post them up here.

Wooooooo. I really wanted to see this movie and was ready to pay the 10.75 to see it anyway (Or 7.50 if I made it to a Costco beforehand). 3 fails, 1 ticket. And when I won the ticket, I clicked the spinners out of order, too.

[quote name='goomba478']By the way, because of this contest and the OP mentioning it, I went to Subway today and used my free coupon for the chips. I got the Cheddar ones in case you're curious and they're actually very good. They taste sort of like a hybrid between the Cheddar Ruffles and the Harvest Cheddar Sun Chips. Definitely good and not vegetable-tasting at all. I highly recommend them (especially if you have a free coupon which you guys obviously should by this point). Oh and they got me to buy a $5 sub, so I guess if nothing else the promotion is working wonders for the marketing group :)[/QUOTE]

Those chips sound outstanding! Are those the baked cheddar ones? Or just regular Lays? I'm looking forward to some chips, but I've yet to win. On a side note, it's only allowing me to enter 2 codes today. I got 3 or 4 yesterday before giving up.

2/11! I won a $5 gift card to Subway today! Woot!

BTW, did any of you receive an e-mail for the bag of chips? I looked at the e-mail they sent me and it's completely blank. Weird.

bread's done
Back