Subway's "Get Smart" Contest

[quote name='garfep']Nice, won a $5 Subway gift card.[/quote]

Nice, free footlong.

Haven't won anything but the chips on the first day.

[quote name='AkariK']I think AGENT23 is a working code as well. Haven't tested yet though.

Also, the official rules say only ONE of each prize (1st through 9th) per person, so I guess you can't win 2 tickets.[/quote]
AGENT23 worked for me! Thanks! I'm out of the codes on the main page, hopefully someone makes a run to Subway and checks for new codes soon (if it weren't for rent I'd be there, I LOVE Subway!)

I'm with everyone saying the first day WAS the chips day. I won chips every time on the first day, since then I haven't won a thing. It's been soafer heel sneaker every time.

on the movie voucher it says any movie for free

"
A. Coupon is valid only at participating theaters for one
admission (up to $12.00) to see​
Get Smart or any other
movie
at any showing including those designated as

“no coupons, no passes” in local theater listing guides.
"

im not going to see THAT movie with it, but since it does say 'or any other movie' you should be able to use it for any movie playing from the time this ticket is valid

new codes for another chance to play...

RPDKW94CNR

YPK9KCJYXK

Note: Code will expire midnight 8th June

Goodluck for more wins

[quote name='genius']new codes for another chance to play...

RPDKW94CNR

YPK9KCJYXK

Note: Code will expire midnight 8th June[/quote]

Where the heck did those come from?

4 more codes, 4 more losses. I think this site is busted. Or busts you if you play too much.

Woah, I just won chips, and then I played again and won a movie ticket. Nice!

I think the time of day you play matters, because I haven't won dick before this playing midday/evening time.

EDIT: Just won another bag of chips, so I'm 3 for 3 after never winning anything before.

when does their clocks reset

for example what time are you allowed to use new codes again, maybe that is when it works best?

I won a bag of chips on my first try. ^_^. I havnt been lucky since I got the game bundle for the tropicana contest. How long does it take to get a conformation mail?

[quote name='packerfan10']I won a bag of chips on my first try. ^_^. I havnt been lucky since I got the game bundle for the tropicana contest. How long does it take to get a conformation mail?[/quote]

Took me 20 minutes, you should've gotten it already, if not check your spam folder.

[quote name='darthbudge']:whee: In my 6 tries today I won 3 bags of chips and a free movie Ticket!

Does anybody know if you can win multiple movie tickets?[/quote]

Limit: One (1) First through Ninth Instant Win Game prize per person.

I swear this game is rigged now :(

First day it was impossible to lose, now its dress shoe, high heel, sneaker every time.

Won a chip thing, I'll probably use it to try them out... Hopefully I win something of decent value before this thing is over. Thanks for the codes OP!

[quote name='darthbudge']:whee: In my 6 tries today I won 3 bags of chips and a free movie Ticket!

Does anybody know if you can win multiple movie tickets?[/QUOTE]

How are you able to play 6 times in a single day?

[quote name='Collectordragon']How are you able to play 6 times in a single day?[/quote]
just save up your plays them dump them at once

I'm rolling in the chips:rofl:seriously I don't even want this many damn chips

And now that Subway has dropped their $5 sub promotion, I don't have any reason to go to subway anymore. I'll never use these chip coupons that I win daily...

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Woah, I just won chips, and then I played again and won a movie ticket. Nice!

I think the time of day you play matters, because I haven't won dick before this playing midday/evening time.

EDIT: Just won another bag of chips, so I'm 3 for 3 after never winning anything before.[/QUOTE]Wow, just played after the start of the new day and finally won with all men's dress shoes (after those now-blank chip e-mails from the beginning):

1. "You won a Get Smart Adult Movie Ticket!"
2. "You won a FLAT EARTH® Crisps!" (with free code from the Official Rules)
3. "You won a FLAT EARTH® Crisps!" (same...)

Thanks for the tip, fellow CAGs! Guess they've restocked (one way or the other).

It would seem there might be some truth to this earlybird-gets-the-prizes allegory. I haven't won jack in the past few days... now I try at 2 am, and WHAM, movie ticket. Got my hopes up when it prompted me for my address-- I thought I had won something bigger.

Holy snikeys! I got 3 loafers....One Get Smart Adult Movie Ticket! "Adult Movie"? Uh, is that, uh, the, um, X-Rated version of "Get Smart"?

Whoa, would you believe I won again? FLAT CRISPS!!!! all in the same day. That SPYGADGET code seems get me an extra chance every time.

I do think the time you play has something to do with if you win or not. I've been trying for a movie ticket since the beginning with no luck. I didn't win anything at first, then I started playing around 9am and won chips EVERY TIME. I have about 20 e-mails for chips between my wife and I.

Those of you who have won movie tickets, what time did you play to win them?

[quote name='packerfan10']Won 2 bags of chips today. That combined with the shoes I won in the dew contest its been a great day ^_^.[/quote]

Explain the dew contest and said shoes?

P.S. Go Bears! :lol: Just had to toss that in.

[quote name='Watchman']Explain the dew contest and said shoes?

P.S. Go Bears! :lol: Just had to toss that in.[/QUOTE]I won a pair of shoes this morning first time I entered the Mountain Dew's Old School/New School Sweepstakes contest. ^_^ Then I played this game and won 2 bags of chips. I havnt been this lucky in a long time.

bread's done
Back