Subway's "Get Smart" Contest

4/4 chips, stupid stupid chips. When I win chips, it's always with the fancy shoes, is that the same for everyone else? I THINK the ticket was won with high heels, but I forget.

damn 2/4 and it was chips for those 2

be ncie to get a gift card lol

figured id do it now since people above seemed to have good luck ; )

[quote name='dack']OMFG!

Congratulations from SUBWAY® restaurants!
You won a $100 Best Buy Gift Card!

OH! Man. Awesome.[/quote]

Wow, grats! You probably won best prize so far in the CAG community. I got nothing but chips lol.

2 bags of chips today which brings the total to 3 chips and one movie ticket. Not bad at all, but I'd like to see some gc action come my way soon.

[quote name='jman619']Same. I wonder how long it takes to get the movie ticket.[/quote]

you can get it right now, just follow the email instructions and print it out.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']you can get it right now, just follow the email instructions and print it out.[/quote]

Ah. What did they need a address then for? It said something would be mailed.

[quote name='AkariK']4/4 chips, stupid stupid chips. When I win chips, it's always with the fancy shoes, is that the same for everyone else? I THINK the ticket was won with high heels, but I forget.[/QUOTE]

I won my movie ticket and my chips with the man's dress shoe. I assumed that three Max-shoes and one-of-each-shoe were the only combinations it gives.

Should have someone post daily codes. My IE refuses to load the popup window for the help section, and my Firefox breaks the flash half the time... But I get them eventually, just would be nice to enter the codes sooner so I can win my 4/4 chips and forget about it.

To get into the spirit of things:

W976RPHTKX
XCKTRNKNY6

Here's the 2 I got today.

Oh awesome! The game used two of my credits when I played (I won chips), five minutes later I check my inbox and I have an email congratulating me with a bag of chips and another for a movie ticket.

Contest glitch FTW!

[quote name='AkariK']Should have someone post daily codes. My IE refuses to load the popup window for the help section, and my Firefox breaks the flash half the time... But I get them eventually, just would be nice to enter the codes sooner so I can win my 4/4 chips and forget about it.

W976RPHTKX
XCKTRNKNY6

Here's the 2 I got today.[/quote]

I've been trying to post mine but I totally fell asleep in the middle of the day today, shame on me

[quote name='cheba63']Has anyone won more than one thing, not including the chips?[/QUOTE]

The rules say that the first through ninth prizes (everything but the chips, basically) can only be awarded once per player. You might just mean whether anyone's won two different kinds of prizes, to which the answer is yes.

I FINALLY won a movie ticket! I played this morning at about 1:30 and won a ticket, then my wife played and won one also! It's nice to actually win something other than chips for once.

[quote name='AkariK']Should have someone post daily codes. My IE refuses to load the popup window for the help section, and my Firefox breaks the flash half the time... But I get them eventually, just would be nice to enter the codes sooner so I can win my 4/4 chips and forget about it.

W976RPHTKX
XCKTRNKNY6

Here's the 2 I got today.[/quote]

Thanks for these codes! It would be great if you could post them everyday. For some reason I am not getting mine.

I have not won anything but chips since I won the movie ticket on the first day. 2/4 today, 2 of them being chips

when i entered the info for the movie ticket it said something about the wrong credit card or something, wth is this about? has anyone else gotten this?

icon_error.gif
There was an error with your card number. Please contact support.

I found another code while plugging in movie-related terms:

BRUCELLOYD

Bruce (Masi Oka) & Lloyd are the "Q"-types of the film and star in a direct-to-DVD companion film that will also be out soon: IMDB has it as a 7/1/08 release.

-Eric

I get a non-working message for BRUCELLYOD

But here are some free codes I got for today:
43NNT7YM9K
7WF6HJ69X4

I'll try and post them everyday if I can. Have yet to win anything but chips. Damn you Subway!

God damn chips, they should have a different winning notification for that or something so you don't get your hopes up. Something like "YOU WIN! (kinda)"

[quote name='AkariK']Should have someone post daily codes. My IE refuses to load the popup window for the help section, and my Firefox breaks the flash half the time... But I get them eventually, just would be nice to enter the codes sooner so I can win my 4/4 chips and forget about it.[/QUOTE]
I also had problems even getting the Official Rules pop-up to work in Firefox at first, but here are the direct links if it helps any...

The rules themselves:
http://subway.eprize.net/getsmart/index.tbapp?page=rules

And the daily e-mail code request:
http://subway.eprize.net/getsmart/index.tbapp?method=oamoe_email

Another thing from the rules (right after the inline code link): "Limit: You may acquire up to two (2) bonus Instant Win Game Plays per day, for a total of twenty-five (25) additional Instant Win Game Plays, through the Enter a Code method, during the entire Sweepstakes and Instant Win Game Period."

I'm thinkin' maybe I'll start to ration my extra codes now to go for more prizes later? Hmm...

[quote name='dpac']
Another thing from the rules (right after the inline code link): "Limit: You may acquire up to two (2) bonus Instant Win Game Plays per day, for a total of twenty-five (25) additional Instant Win Game Plays, through the Enter a Code method, during the entire Sweepstakes and Instant Win Game Period."

I'm thinkin' maybe I'll start to ration my extra codes now to go for more prizes later? Hmm...[/quote]

Hmm, never noticed that. Good thing all my "family members" are playing too!;)

My friend yesterday won the movie tickets 2 times in a row on his first 2 times. I noticed he clicked in the far upper right on the box and he clicked exacly 3 seconds between each one.

>_> Hope this helps not sure if there is any logic/exploit with this but getting the movie tickets 2 times in a row was interesting.

bread's done
Back