Subway's "Get Smart" Contest

Thanks for the codes guys (where on earth do you get those randomly generated ones?). On my last spin I won another....chips. Not that I'm complaining but the first day I already won a million of them (anyone notice the first day it was almost impossible to lose?). Oh well :) Still hoping for a movie ticket =P

Do you have to buy something or can you just get a bag of chips? I hope you can just get chips. I had my job cut due to buget cuts and I am do not like subway much at all. Its very expensive in the So Cal area and they give less each time I go with the amount of meat they put on the sandwitch.

[quote name='GoddessTio']I get a non-working message for BRUCELLYOD

But here are some free codes I got for today:
43NNT7YM9K
7WF6HJ69X4

I'll try and post them everyday if I can. Have yet to win anything but chips. Damn you Subway![/quote]

Thanks!

[quote name='dpac']I also had problems even getting the Official Rules pop-up to work in Firefox at first, but here are the direct links if it helps any...

The rules themselves:
http://subway.eprize.net/getsmart/index.tbapp?page=rules

And the daily e-mail code request:
http://subway.eprize.net/getsmart/index.tbapp?method=oamoe_email

Another thing from the rules (right after the inline code link): "Limit: You may acquire up to two (2) bonus Instant Win Game Plays per day, for a total of twenty-five (25) additional Instant Win Game Plays, through the Enter a Code method, during the entire Sweepstakes and Instant Win Game Period."

I'm thinkin' maybe I'll start to ration my extra codes now to go for more prizes later? Hmm...[/quote]

Thanks for the link to the daily e-mail code request. I was also having trouble with getting the link to pop up when I tried to go into Privacy Policy. I think I should get them now since I got the e-mail in the mail.

0/4 today again.

[quote name='Hostile']Has anyone tried using their movie ticket yet? I might want to use it to watch The Hulk, Wanted, or Hancock.[/QUOTE]
My friend won 2 tickets yesterday. They give you a PDF you have to print off it has your name and stuff on it and you can only use it for the promotion movie.

[quote name='packerfan10']My friend won 2 tickets yesterday. They give you a PDF you have to print off it has your name and stuff on it and you can only use it for the promotion movie.[/quote]
Are you sure? The ticket says "...to see Get Smart or any other movie at any showing..." ? =/

[quote name='shinryuu']Are you sure? The ticket says "...to see Get Smart or any other movie at any showing..." ? =/[/quote]

It clearly says on the ticket "To see Get Smart or any other movie at any showing"

Go to one of the theaters that are participating in this promotion and you should be able to see ANY movie, not just Get Smart. I will most likely be seeing both Get Smart and the Hulk anyway so I'd be able to use the ticket for at least one of those trips :p

Anyone having problems with the free chips email message? I've gotten about 10 free chips but they all have an X on them where the logo and the image goes. I've tried accessing the email from other computers but with the same result.

The content is not being blocked because I added the address as 'safe sender'

[quote name='Napegator']Anyone having problems with the free chips email message? I've gotten about 10 free chips but they all have an X on them where the logo and the image goes. I've tried accessing the email from other computers but with the same result.

The content is not being blocked because I added the address as 'safe sender'[/quote]

I get the same thing, accept no X. The picture just doesn't show up at all.

[quote name='VioletArrows']The message they sent me didn't have a picture, just a text message saying to print out the email.[/QUOTE]Same here.

Is anyone else having trouble with the chips e-mail? The first time I won chips, I got an e-mail, and it had an image embedded in it, which was the coupon itself.

However, in all subsequent chip-winning e-mails, there is no image. I use Gmail, and when I click on Display Images, nothing shows up. I had Gmail for the first e-mail which appeared properly, but now none of the e-mails have the embedded coupon image.

Anyone else having the same issue? Any idea how I can resolve mine?

Originally Posted by Napegator
Anyone having problems with the free chips email message? I've gotten about 10 free chips but they all have an X on them where the logo and the image goes. I've tried accessing the email from other computers but with the same result.

The content is not being blocked because I added the address as 'safe sender'

so do i, i even tried forwarding it to another email on a different computer and differen email program and it still showed up as an X

OP, The SPYGADGET code cannot be entered more than once. It will always come up as saying "Code already entered". Not sure why you removed in the OP about when I mentioned that you cannot enter a code more than once.
(I tried entering every code every day to make sure but none have worked other than the first time)

Another note:

I got 5 plays today by doing the following:
1 code from referral card
2 codes that get e-mailed everyday
1 from entering BRUCELLOYD
1 for the one you get automatically for the day

So looks like the ones listed in the OP and the 2 you receive everyday can be stacked as long as you have not used them prior.

I went 5/5 today- All for chips. I might stop playing this game since it seems as though you can only win one prize in this game besides the chips.

[quote name='RenoTurk11']OP, The SPYGADGET code cannot be entered more than once. It will always come up as saying "Code already entered". Not sure why you removed in the OP about when I mentioned that you cannot enter a code more than once.
(I tried entering every code every day to make sure but none have worked other than the first time)
[/quote]

You can only enter each code once per account as far as I know, but you can use them for multiple accounts.

[quote name='GoddessTio']Today's codes[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the codes. They were taking forever to send them to me. Sorry bout ur bad streak.

On my first three plays I got:
ticket
crisps
ticket

I'm liking this game so far...

Weird, it just said 'You have entered the maximum number of codes allowed for free'. I only got to enter 1 code, and didn't even get to enter BRUCELLOYD...

[quote name='AkariK']Weird, it just said 'You have entered the maximum number of codes allowed for free'. I only got to enter 1 code, and didn't even get to enter BRUCELLOYD...[/quote]

Seriously? Are you sure that it didn't mean for the day? because I've used every code on this thread + the ones I've been posting and haven't maxed out yet, and I started on the second or third day

That would piss me off because I haven't even won a free ticket or anything yet :cry:

[quote name='GoddessTio']Seriously? Are you sure that it didn't mean for the day? because I've used every code on this thread + the ones I've been posting and haven't maxed out yet, and I started on the second or third day

That would piss me off because I haven't even won a free ticket or anything yet :cry:[/quote]

I entered one code, got that. Tried BRUCELLOYD, got the same message. I think I started on the first day, getting 3 spins per day for the first 2, then 4 after that when I figured out the extra spin for telling a friend. I guess that's ~25 free codes entered? Sounds stupid though, now they drop me to 2 spins/day, I suppose.

YEAH! I finally won an Adult Movie ticket ^_^ Keep trying guys. I've played almost every day since the contest started and this is the first time I've won anything other than chips. Don't give up hope :)

As soon as that screen that asked me my address popped up I got all excited ^_^ woo hoo!

[quote name='GoddessTio']You can only enter each code once per account as far as I know, but you can use them for multiple accounts.[/quote]

I know, you can only use them once. I only use one account so I assumed everyone else knew this meant you could only use the codes one time.

7PCM6J76JT
R9YMJ33W47

Thanks for the codes!!

0/3 today. For those winning multiple tickets, are you winning them on one account?

I keep getting 3 different shoes (Always mens dress shoes, heels, sneakers in that order) no matter what sort of method I use to click the stop button. Seems rigged against me! Anyone else have this experience?

[quote name='Armstrong x360a']I keep getting 3 different shoes (Always mens dress shoes, heels, sneakers in that order) no matter what sort of method I use to click the stop button. Seems rigged against me! Anyone else have this experience?[/quote]

It doesn't matter how you stop it, the prizes are timed.

[quote name='SpazX']It doesn't matter how you stop it, the prizes are timed.[/quote]

Timed? Like different times of day everyone wins and others no one does? What times are working best for people?

Edit: I just won a movie ticket, then tried twice more and got the same old three different shoes in a row. How long should I wait for a chance at another win? Thanks.

I've won the bag of chips four times now. I wish it was something different. Since I don't go to Subway ofter, I have no need for free chips.

[quote name='Armstrong x360a']Timed? Like different times of day everyone wins and others no one does? What times are working best for people?

Edit: I just won a movie ticket, then tried twice more and got the same old three different shoes in a row. How long should I wait for a chance at another win? Thanks.[/quote]

They're probably randomized times to give out a specified number of prizes. That's how pretty much every online instant-win prize game works.

Just won two movie tickets in a row. Isn't there a way to redeem this for a different movie? I thought I read something like that. I'm going to see hulk if it's possible.

[quote name='GoddessTio']Tonight's codes:[/QUOTE]
Once again, thanks for the codes. They still haven't sent me the ones from yesterday.

Not as lucky as my second time doing this....ended up with 3 bags of crisps.
I'd give them away, but kinda pointless since all the coupons were all already posted on FW a while ago.

bread's done
Back