Subway's "Get Smart" Contest

Thanks Bowen for the daily codes.
Since early June... on 8 accounts mind you...7 movie tix,= 3 on mine ,1wife, 1son, 1 friend's name and 1on another friend name just a moment ago!
Also, I just spun 9 times and got 3 chips and the 1 ticket!
To date since early June, I have about 160 bags of chips between us all eight accounts.
The problem is the Subways won't take them!
We have 4 Subways in this jerky town.
One guy took 1 coupon and won't take more. I went in and explained the contest to him and he was going to call a Subway representative. I came in a second time 4 days later, and he wasn't sure yet. I came in a week later and he took the one coupon. Now another week later I asked if he got re-imbursed for the coupon properly. First he said yes, then he said no. He is more confused than he looks. but he won't take any more.
Second location, won't take any.
The third Subway is in Walmart, I got the owner and wife this time, other two were owners both times. this guy was the best dressed and most ignorant. He called someone right away and said it was impossible that I had a hundred coupons. I pointed out that the contest is in its' fourth week already and that I have a family of five and two friends,sisters and that all the emails are printed out with times of e-mails and accounts with names on them and all of us are having a problem redeeming these stupid chips. Now he denied the contest even exists and so I take the sign that is on his register and read it to him. I asked how he can even own a shop when he knows nothing about what is in it?
He only stared and said nothing. I told him to find out more and I will check back.
Finally I visited the 4th Subway in my town. It felt like being back in America. The owner's daughter was there and said they get alot of people complaining about the other Subways in town. She said they won't even take Subway sandwich coupons at them. She actually apologized for them, and took 2 of my coupons for chips. I told her like I did the others, that if she doesn't get re-imbursed that I will pay her back. She knew about the contest as did her two girls with her.
What does it take to get a .99 cent bag of chips? I have literally used about $2 in paper, probably $10-$15 on ink plus the driving around and about 4 hours of explaining all this. Not to include the computer time and wheel spinning. Thank God for Jimmy Johns!
What do you guys think?

[quote name='xDarkElement']haha kiwi did you actually get the movie ticket?[/quote]

yeah dude. i've used two of them, gave one to my sister. and my other sister had already won one on her account.

so i wasted 2 of them seeing "Get Smart" which was a boring ass movie you guys. DON'T SEE IT!!!! (I know you can use the tickets for anything, but my sister was vehement about not seeing Wanted with me).

I am using my next ticket to go see Wanted.

[quote name='Sonicwarrior']
What do you guys think?
[/quote]

I think a) people who work at Subway probably aren't working with a full deck, b) Give them the url to give to their manager because he's probably the only one who can even read that works there, c) Subway should never have gotten rid of their stamp program.

AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

I JUST WON 3 MOVIE TICKETS IN ONE SITTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, i played for 30 minutes.

but still!!!

[quote name='Mad Scientist']Right, that's what's supposed to happen. However, I have not been getting credited for it.
-Eric[/quote]

You only get credited for up to the first 15 invites you send. After that, no credit.

[quote name='GoddessTio']You only get credited for up to the first 15 invites you send. After that, no credit.[/QUOTE]

That makes sense (and is probably in the rules somewhere)... I was repeatedly inviting the same person anyway :p
-Eric

Keep in mind that Subway is a franchise-based company and not all Subways are participating in this event. While they should have explained this better in the first place, and perhaps encouraged franchise owners to promote this contest, it really can't be helped that some just have no clue as to the details of the whole "coupon" deal.

I do agree with previous that subway stores don't know what is going on had similar problems myself and there is probably 50 subways here in Denver none of them ever know what is going on. I could go on forever about problems not even related to this contest. all I want is a Vespa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well it never sent me codes for today not sure what is up with that but here are some words that canbe used.....sunbeamtiger.....eatfresh...phonebooth..
..shoephone.....getaway......sorrychief.....agent99.....agent23....getsmart

well 5 hours later they sent codes for today

C7KMF7HR9D
MJX4MWNC6M

and they have like 7 vespas they are giving away along with 500,000 chips

In case anyone wants to know here is the prize list
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: 1965 Sunbeam Tiger Series I Convertible Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): Fifty-Eight Thousand, Five Hundred dollars ($58,500) (USD) and Twenty-Five Thousand Seventy-Two Dollars ($25,072) (USD) spending money that can be used to cover taxes.
ONE (1) FIRST PRIZE: Vespa GTS 250. ARV: Five Thousand Nine Hundred Ninety-Nine Dollars ($5,999.00) (USD). If winner is from Puerto Rico, winner will receive the cash
ONE (1) SECOND PRIZE: VIP Warner Bros. Lot Tour. Prize package includes roundtrip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in Sponsor's sole discretion) to Los Angeles Airport (LAX), CA; three (3) days and four (4) nights accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor in Sponsor's sole discretion (single room, double occupancy); ground transportation to and from airport and hotel and between hotel and Warner Bros. Lot; two (2) tickets for the VIP Warner Bros. Lot Tour; and Seven Hundred Dollars ($700.00) (USD) spending mo
NINE (9) THIRD PRIZES: Vespa LX 50 in the color yellow

FIFTEEN (15) FOURTH PRIZES: Apple Gift Card (terms and conditions apply). ARV of each individual Apple Gift Card: One Thousand Eight Hundred Dollars ($1,800.00) (USD).

FIVE (5) FIFTH PRIZES: Magellan GPS Unit (specific model determined by Sponsor in Sponsor's sole

ONE HUNDRED (100) SIXTH PRIZES: Best Buy Gift Card (terms and conditions apply). Total ARV: One Hundred Dollars ($100.00) (USD) per Best Buy Gift Card. ONE HUNDRED TWENTY-FIVE (125) SEVENTH PRIZES: "Get Smart": Bruce & Lloyd: Out of Control DVD. Total ARV: Nineteen Dollars and Ninety-Eight Cents ($19.98) (USD) per DVD. THIRTY THOUSAND (30,000) EIGHTH PRIZES: A Unique Hollywood Movie Money Code redeemable for an admission certificate up to Twelve Dollars ($12.00) (USD) to the "Get Smart" movie. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for

THREE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED (3,500) NINTH PRIZES: SUBWAY® Card (terms and conditions apply). ARV: Five Dollars ($5.00) (USD) per SUBWAY® Card. FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND (500,000) TENTH PRIZES (fifty thousand (50,000) prizes per calendar week): 1.25 oz bag of Frito-Lay FLAT EARTH Cheddar Flavor Chips. ARV: One Dollar and Nineteen Cents ($1.19) (USD) per

hey kiwi are you sure u got movie tickets lmfao.
i just tried 24 tries straight in a row and i didnt even get chips LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mad Scientist']I have not earned extra plays lately from sending e-cards. Is this no longer a way to get extra plays, or have I unknowingly maxed out that mechanism? I'm not aware of it being limited...
-Eric[/quote]
Cool! I didn't know anything about that! I've been playing one play a day the last couple days because it won't let me use any more free codes. Now I can get two plays a day. THANKS!!!:bouncy::bouncy:

Thanks for the daily codes, Bowen!:applause:

Are people that generally go 0/20 on chips winning movie tickets? I've had a sneaking suspicion that certain accounts are just doomed loser accounts - my first 2 accounts won chips like crazy and eventually both got tickets (my first account is now a loser account and wins no chips, second account wins 100% chips), but my 3rd account hasn't won chips even once out of like 50+ tries so far.

Currently debating how many email accounts I want to make to do this, it's starting to take too much time to do this in combination with the Coke thing nightly :(

[quote name='AkariK']Are people that generally go 0/20 on chips winning movie tickets? I've had a sneaking suspicion that certain accounts are just doomed loser accounts - my first 2 accounts won chips like crazy and eventually both got tickets (my first account is now a loser account and wins no chips, second account wins 100% chips), but my 3rd account hasn't won chips even once out of like 50+ tries so far.

Currently debating how many email accounts I want to make to do this, it's starting to take too much time to do this in combination with the Coke thing nightly :([/quote]
I've been playing for some other people in my family. Everyone seems to have won one movie ticket. Any e-mail addresses that are tried that have the same personal information haven't won a ticket. Any luck with the "Coke thing"?

to violet arrows.....there are NINE (9) THIRD PRIZES: Vespa LX 50 in the color yellow but only one (1) FIRST PRIZE: Vespa GTS 250. ARV: Five Thousand Nine Hundred Ninety-Nine Dollars ($5,999.00) (USD). If winner is from Puerto Rico, winner will receive the cash so whoever said they one one we still don't know if it was the first prize or one of the third prizes so I am still going to try the once aday on my four email accts......I am a die hard contester!!!!???????????

Thanks for the codes, Bowen! Also, have you used up your e-card plays? It automatically gives you a play for sending a card even if you've maxed out your free codes, so that's two instead of one play a day!:bouncy:

Hey XDarkelementX, As soon as I click to spin I immediately stop the middle spinner. It stops as a loafer and the other two always fall in place as loafers. This hasn't been working on my two newest accounts however, but will actually come up 3 for 3 in chips and maybe a movie ticket once a week on the other 6 accounts. Try it you'll like it!

haha i didnt think of it like that, thanks.
i thought all my accs were doomed cause i missed over 30 times now o.o
didnt work -__-
all my accounts are doomed accs?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='xDarkElement']haha i didnt think of it like that, thanks.
i thought all my accs were doomed cause i missed over 30 times now o.o
didnt work -__-
all my accounts are doomed accs?[/quote]

that technique is just at random.
but it lets you see if you win first thing though.

i won another movie ticket yesterday and the day before that :D. I haven't played today yet.

i play though probably 100 times a day.

[quote name='xDarkElement']kiwi do you even win any chips at all?
im like 0/50 right now lol[/quote]

yeah dude that's usually what it's like.
I played 100 times and won maybe like 10 bags of chips or something..and just randomly won a movie ticket.

it's just at random.

yesterday though, i played half in half, on half of my accounts earlier, then later i played on the other half.

Thanks for the codes, Bowen!!:applause:

Hang in there, xDarkElement; I had the longest dry spell and finally won two movie tickets in the last week!:bouncy:

I actually tried the chips today (I can't feed the coupon into the vending machine so I just paid a dollar). They aren't bad. Kinda like the veggie chips I like, except they're dense instead of light and puffy.

thanks for posting the codes bowen. subway takes forever to send them.

and yesterday i broke my record and won 4 movie tickets.

but i did play for like 2 hours probably sooo :roll:

haha i am addicted to this game.
i've won 13 movie tickets i think so far

Hey kiwi, if your nice enough, can you get me an account that has the movie ticket
with the name Donald Hun. Im currently 0/84 :(
if you have the spare time. thanks and appreciated.

[quote name='kiwi91']thanks for posting the codes bowen. subway takes forever to send them.

and yesterday i broke my record and won 4 movie tickets.

but i did play for like 2 hours probably sooo :roll:

haha i am addicted to this game.
i've won 13 movie tickets i think so far[/quote]
How many accounts are you playing? It's got to be a lot of them!

[quote name='Gladler']How many accounts are you playing? It's got to be a lot of them![/quote]

haha yeah i just counted 18, so double that and a couple more and probably 40 accounts. :lol:

i have no life.

well actually i do...and i'm wasting time playing this stupid game haha.

[quote name='xDarkElement']Hey kiwi, if your nice enough, can you get me an account that has the movie ticket
with the name Donald Hun. Im currently 0/84 :(
if you have the spare time. thanks and appreciated.[/quote]

? huh?

dude maybe you should divide up your playing time.
if you don't win playing on half of your accounts in the afternoon, play in the evening.

This is starting to piss me off. I was able to get two chips, but I used multiple accounts after that and failed about 20 spins in a row. Is there a specific time that's best to do this? I tried to split my spins up throughout the day but had no such luck.

bread's done
Back