Sucker Punch Blu-Ray (2 Disc Extended) $7.99 Amazon!

[quote name='bobo2k4']Hot chicks. Decent action. Awful plot.[/QUOTE]That's the best description of the movie I've ever read. Spot on.

[quote name='masterchief2291']this is def. a beautifully shot film.it looks fantastic from beginning to end. the story is just plain awful though.[/QUOTE]

This sums it up I think. I loved the music too. Despite the story being weak I kind of want to see it again, the special effects in this were awesome. It's worth it at $8, and even if you hate it you can probably trade or resell it for as much

Just pretend its an extra long music video with hot chicks, stuff blowing up, and you'll be good. Pay no attention the shitty plot.

[quote name='Spacepest']Just pretend its an extra long music video with hot chicks, stuff blowing up, and you'll be good. Pay no attention the shitty plot.[/QUOTE]
This, especially because I think the music was really good.

Terrible movie, I didn't even enjoy the visuals. Not trying to threadcrap, just a word of warning for blind buyers. It's really bad.

Anyone know the difference between this edition and the previous version which appears to have a slipcover and has Blu-ray, DVD and digital copy on the top of the cover. Does this version have the DVD and digital copy?

Having watched the movie on a rental, all I can say without giving it all away is that the director seem to have a masochistic treatment of the characters in his movies. Loved the visuals of this movie as well as Watchmen, but, man, the storyline really needs a more cheerful tone.

bread's done
Back