Suggest a laptop under $650

I personally would recommend that you run as fast as possible away from anything made by Toshiba. I've seen nothing but terrible things when it comes to those machines. They're very poorly designed and built, and their support is nearly non-existent.

Does it have to be new? If not I'll recommend checking ebay(or craigslist) as you will find a better deal there. I recently picked up a Sony VPCEB14FX(i core 3 M330 @2.13GHz, 500gb HDD, 4gb ddr 3 ram, ATI Radeon 5470 w/ 512mbs dedicated vram) off ebay for $465 and it also came with a copy of Dragon age and a a logitech G500 gaming mouse.

Also it would help us give you suggestions if you give us an idea of want kind of laptop you want. For $600 that Toshiba isn't much of a deal at all. You can buy an HP brand new on ebay with pretty much the exact same specs on ebay for Under $600 free shipping all day.

Heres one
http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Laptop-HP-d...49929979?pt=Laptops_Nov05&hash=item2a099d4bfb

Hmm i found a big selection of dell laptops on here: delluniversity.com

and heres a coupon code to save 75$ - [FONT=&quot]$75 off a huge selection of premium systems - priced $799 or more. deal ends Oct 29. Coupon Code: 1B$BL4TC3VRXD5.[/FONT]

bread's done
Back