Suggestion: Non-Intrusive YouTube/Twitch Live Notifcations + Advice Wanted

Grey Swordsman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I haven't seen anyone go live on the homepage in a while, I'm assuming it was because that system was being abused early on by a handful of new CAG users who signed up just to promote their Twitch. On to the suggestion though: I thought it would be very cool to show a red border around peoples usernames Avatars, with one of those "recording" red dots maybe in the corner of their profile pic to indicate that they're live on Twitch or YouTube if they have linked either of those on their profile. I'd love for the Cheapassgamer community to really get to know each other a little better and have more meaningful interactions from the above feature being implemented.

Also this part is off subject, but I post a lot on CAG and realize it looks like a bit much so I'm trying to space out public posts more myself lately so it doesn't look like spam. I've been holding back posting questions at times that I'd like to ask the CAG community, mainly because of how many times I see my avatar in some sub-forums. Is there any advice from specifically the Moderation team or the Admin can give me on this? Starting to think I killed off some subforums with how much I used to post, but my goal was to stir up more conversations and activity in general -- by that I mean discussions between users here.

Thanks for reading.

Edited because of typos

Last edited by a moderator:
This place is kinda on the way out besides a couple little communities here and there, so you're definitely not killing anything that wasn't already dead or dying.

bread's done
Back