Suggestions for best "breakout" game for a 10 yr old girl

cheapfrag

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Can someone suggest the best breakout/arkanoid game for a 10 year old girl. My daughter enjoys "DX ball" on the computer. She recently got a Nintendo DS for her birthday and I was looking for a breakout/arkanoid game for the DS. But the major requirement is that it must be easy to play... she is easily frustrated and not a big gamer. I know there are several games out there for the DS. So if anyone can suggest a breakout type game that has flawless, easy to use controls, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Thanks for the suggestions... I have looked at Break Em All and Nervous Brickdown.
Gamespot says that Break Em All has "Ball movement can be unpredictable" and "Too much of the game relies on chance, rather than actual strategy or skill" which I'm afraid vould frustrate her. And based upon the reviews, Nervous Brickdown seems a little more sophisticated in the level design than I would like for her...

Simple mechanics and easy are what I'm looking for anything else. I wait to see what Arkanoid DS is like when it comes out.

[quote name='cheapfrag']Simple mechanics and easy are what I'm looking for anything else. I wait to see what Arkanoid DS is like when it comes out.[/quote]

I think Arkanoid will easily blow away the cheap imitators, for $19.99 msrp it's probably your best bet if you can wait for it.

bread's done
Back