suggestions on LIVE games.

specialk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
so the g/f just recently got dsl (some of you have helped me with previous questions), but i was just wondering if there are any other games i need to get. the only one we've played now is halo 2, because well that's about the only one i have that's live enabled.

anyways, with the 2 for 25 sale at bestbuy, i was wondering if there are any games there that would be worth picking up that would be good to play on live. i've thought about crimson skies and/or counterstrike, but i want a game that i would have a good chance of people playing.

all suggestions are welcome, even oustide of this sale.

tia.

Crimson Skies is definately awesome, but CS will have more people playing. Rainbow Six 3, RS3: BA, Burnout 3.. great games, people play those.. not too sure on PH games though.

People still play the original Mechassault. And you can't go wrong with Project Gotham 2 and Rallisport Challenge 2, both of which are Live enabled.

nope, high speed internet is scarce around here...so most of the people i play with are people i've met on live.....sucks because i like playing custom games and team games with people i know, but i guess i'll meet more people the more i play.

so do people still play counterstrike quite a bit?

Counterstrike is great with a wide selection of people. The only big problem is that the quality of most of those people are bad. If you find the right people, you will have a blast. If you get it, add my gamertag.

bread's done
Back