Suggestions on PC Gaming controller?

threlish

CAGiversary!
Anyone have any suggestions for PC Gaming controller. I Used to PS3 and 360 and prefer the PS3 controller so I'm kind of looking for a similar design. I don't want to spend more than $20 really. I mainly want to use it for side scrolling platformers and such.

The 360 controller seems to be the best integrated. Everything is smooth and ready to go with the 360 controller. Other controllers will require some setup. But as burritoman stated, you can use the PS3 controller with the USB cord.

Thanks a lot guys! I didn't realize I can just use my PS3 controller. I'm glad to be a part of this community. For the most part, everyone is always generous and helpful to other members! Hope to return the favor soon!

I use the PS3 control and use Motionjoy to make it a "360" controller. works perfectly and isn't really that hard to set up. Not to mention with the program you can even map buttons to relate to a keyboard button press. So you could set it up to navigate even Cheapass Gamer, or use it to play minecraft. and the best thing, it charges the PS3 controller while you play! though you could set it up with bluetooth as well. and play wireless I suppose.

+1 for using a DualShock 3. I use that in conjunction with a cheap bluetooth USB dongle I found on Amazon (less than $1.50, free shipping.. thanks Hong Kong).

bread's done
Back