Suggestions on swivel wall mount for a plasma tv

vgossain

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I want to mount my Panasonic 50" plasma (I think it weighs about 100 lbs) and want a mount that has a vertical tilt and will come out from the wall and rotate 90 degrees in each direction (preferably something that would be easy for my wife to pull out and rotate and put back into place.)

Hopefully something that would be relatively easy to install and to change the tv in case I want to upgrade the tv (may go to a 55" in the next 6 months)

Any suggestions on brand and where to buy from?

There are no cheap quality tv mounts like the one youvare talking about.

Take a look at the VMDD26 tv mount by Sanus. We have that for our bedroom tv and it is the best tv mount i have ever seen, but it will run you $300+

I think I could do pull up from it haha.

well the problem with getting 90 degreee rotation is the size of the tv relative to the wall. the mount would have to extend over 20" plasmas have excellent viewing angles so unless your tryign to mount the display in a very odd location where that angle is required you shouldnt need it.

monoprice has 2 mounts identical designs one with aluminium arms being the difference.
http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...=10828&cs_id=1082806&p_id=3724&seq=1&format=2

Theyre very strong, your wall will give before the mount.

paying $300+ for a standard articulating mount is foolish.
save your $ buy the monoprice mount.

Checkout Costco if you can; I bought my gf a tv for Christmas and she bought a swivel from Costco just shy of $100. Of course this was for a 32" but we did see for larger sizes available.

bread's done
Back