Suikoden 2 disc only, Ps1 rpgs, imports, and a couple rare megadrive titles!

Well I actually need to take a newer picture since I cleared out a lot of stuff from my last lowball.

handsome is still after my copy of Magic Knight Rayearth on Saturn. I had been kind of antagonizing him when I mentioned I had it and Albert Odyssey. Speaking of which has that arrived yet man?

I did forget to mention I have Dragon Force & Shining The Holy ark (Two of my fave RPGs of all time)

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Alice in Chains Music Bank 4 cd and book set $5[/QUOTE]

Bout time somebody places a decent bid on that I paid like 30 bucks for it!

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Well I actually need to take a newer picture since I cleared out a lot of stuff from my last lowball.

handsome is still after my copy of Magic Knight Rayearth on Saturn. I had been kind of antagonizing him when I mentioned I had it and Albert Odyssey. Speaking of which has that arrived yet man?

I did forget to mention I have Dragon Force & Shining The Holy ark (Two of my fave RPGs of all time)[/QUOTE]

Not yet, I need another RPG to tear me away from this nightmare called Demons souls

Haha, are you going to try to pay me with Rayearth instead of money? I sure hope so!

ooh looks like I have another bidder wanting it as well. I guess handsome is going to get a little more on this item... I did come locked and loaded with my leftover Lowball money.... although I did spend a good bit on the child's play lowball...

Alice in Chains Music Bank 4 cd and book set $8

thanks for the kudos guys. I have worked many countless mindless brainless hours at my job to afford all that crap oh yeah and lots of hours scouring yard sales and pawn shops for flips.

Sad thing is I am so backlogged/obsessed with achievements that I would be willing to bet at least half of that shit hasn't even been touched :( Who would have thought being a CAG would be so expensive...

I just tracked the package and wouldn't you know it... freaking DC system is down. Plus with monday being a holiday... you probably wont get it till tuesday or wed

It's ironic, most non-gamer friends who come into my office say something along the lines of "shit, you have way too many video games".. But I bet compared to many on here, my collection looks meager.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']
Sad thing is I am so backlogged/obsessed with achievements that I would be willing to bet at least half of that shit hasn't even been touched :( Who would have thought being a CAG would be so expensive...
[/QUOTE]

I spend WAY more on games since I joined CAG than before, though obviously the quantities are much greater. I suppose it is a bit ironic, I'm sure that's true for most of us.

I love grunge music in general. Pearl Jam is my favorite band of all time. So naturally I like that style of music. Alice In Chains, Soundgarden, and of course Nirvana

[quote name='bvharris']I spend WAY more on games since I joined CAG than before, though obviously the quantities are much greater. I suppose it is a bit ironic, I'm sure that's true for most of us.[/QUOTE]

Sooo true.

shit and I just contradicted myself... for the record I was not trying to snipe. He and I were going back and forth. I didnt even realize the time. I was sitting here cranking pearl jam and talking back and forth...

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I love grunge music in general. Pearl Jam is my favorite band of all time. So naturally I like that style of music. Alice In Chains, Soundgarden, and of course Nirvana[/QUOTE]
Nirvana is probably my favorite, I like Hole too, but I have a ton of stuff from that era as well. I missed AIC at Rock on the Range this year, and STP last year.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']shit and I just contradicted myself... for the record I was not trying to snipe. He and I were going back and forth. I didnt even realize the time. I was sitting here cranking pearl jam and talking back and forth...[/QUOTE]

Likely story. :rofl:

Thank god I won those GBA games, I already made the DS cases for them, I would have had to go out and find them somewhere else so I didn't have empty cases on my shelf.

Pretty uneventful end, thanks to all those who participated.
Invoices will be out tonight when I break my next controller over my own head after dying to Flamelurker again.

I totally spaced STP. Probably because Scott Weiland went off the deep end. Oh yeah and the fact that I dont really care for Velvet Revolver...

@bvharris kudos on liking the boxed snes pic. most people drool over my copy of earthbound.

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Pretty uneventful end, thanks to all those who participated.
Invoices will be out tonight when I break my next controller over my own head after dying to Flamelurker again.[/QUOTE]

So like 5 minutes tops? :D

I'm ready to pay whenever.

tell you what man. if handsome is cool with it and because I do absolutely hate sniping. if you want to go over the top of me I am fine with it and it is all yours.

[quote name='bvharris']So like 5 minutes tops? :D

I'm ready to pay whenever.[/QUOTE]

Do you guys really want me to start now? I'll send bv's and you other guys that are here right now

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I totally spaced STP. Probably because Scott Weiland went off the deep end. Oh yeah and the fact that I dont really care for Velvet Revolver...

@bvharris kudos on liking the boxed snes pic. most people drool over my copy of earthbound.[/QUOTE]

The sad thing is I have all but two of those games, but when I was a kid I just never thought about keeping boxes. Oh well, I'd never part with them anyway.

@handsome see my post on #182. If the other bidder wants it and you are cool with him going over the top of me it is fine. I can just find it elsewhere. You know from my lowball how much I detest people that snipe and I truly was not trying to do so.

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Do you guys really want me to start now? I'll send bv's and you other guys that are here right now[/QUOTE]

Nah, I was just joking about the amount of time it was probably going to take you to die again.

Take your time, it's not like you can ship tomorrow anyway.

[quote name='bvharris']The sad thing is I have all but two of those games, but when I was a kid I just never thought about keeping boxes. Oh well, I'd never part with them anyway.[/QUOTE]

Which ones dont you have? That copy of the original Final fantasy still has the original wrapping on it. It was opened but the plastic from the factory is still on it lol. The stickers they used to put on the games is even still on the plastic lol.

You guys work it out, if you are both happy I'm happy. Let me know what you guys decide because I;m not starting invoices til later, okay i'll do Trolls right now.

I know you weren't trying to snipe man,

Plus, I did have a chance to post again, but my funding is a little tight. I was kinda pushing what extra cash I have anyways.

haha not trying to be difficult! Sorry, if you're busy you can tell me later, was just joking! But the sooner you tell me the sooner you get my monies. :twisted:

Ah ok. just figured I would offer since I went on a rant about sniping and then proceeded to do the exact same thing (albeit on accident) that I detest. Offer still stands even if you want it for $10.50 otherwise I am happy with paying for it. That is one box set I did miss out on when it came out.

I didn't pick it up when it was new either. I have an MP3 disc with it, but just wanted the real cds.

That one reminds me of the Nirvana box, a lot of demos, remixes and stuff plus some really good unreleased stuff.

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']Good lowball handsome! Make sure to keep 'em coming! :D[/QUOTE]

Well thank you i'm always glad to see new faces.

I'm actually on a roll right now, maybe my fourth lowball in a row soon...

HELL NO LOL!
I'm gonna take a break HEHE!

I actually have the Nirvana box, anyone wanna trade tehee

bread's done
Back