Suikoden 2 disc only, Ps1 rpgs, imports, and a couple rare megadrive titles!

Hey good mister Handsome, here's a bump. I would love to get Siren 2 as well, I think it sounded a bit more interesting than the first, but you definitely should check Ebay and such. Every few months, you'll be lucky to stumble upon a $10 copy. Imports are great, because they're worth about as much as comics nowadays... They have little desire over here in the U.S.

Keep the lowball steamrolling, man! I might swing back around in a day or two and drop another bid. I'll just snipe Mis0, he doesn't mind :D

[quote name='phantasyx']when does it end? time and date? I don't know how to read.[/QUOTE]

I'm still kicking around the exact end time, I'm thinking around 10pm central.

I didn't see anything in the rules about newbies bidding but if that's uncool with anyone, I understand.

Playstation 3 Blazblue Limited Edition complete w/ game, 2 disc soundtrack, and strategy blu ray. (Box has shelf wear and bend on side) - $18
Playstation 2 Fatal Frame 3 The Tormented new/sealed (sticker residue on front top right) - $13
Playstation 2 RPG Maker 2 complete - $3
Nintendo DS Trauma Center Under the Knife 2 new/ sealed - $14
PSP Shin Megami Tensei Persona 2 disc original soundtrack (From the PSP LE version) new but not sealed - $2
PSP Analog stick replacements new/sealed - $2
Playstation 1 Syphon Filter 3 new/sealed - $4
Nintendo DS Bleach The Blade of Fate new/sealed - $6
PC Neverwinter Nights Hordes of the Underdark Expansion Set new/ sealed - $4

[quote name='backseatdog']Nintendo DS Bleach The Blade of Fate new/sealed $2
[/QUOTE]

I think someone put $6 on that bad boy already.

I have an Xbox live free one month code in my inbox, next person to bid gets it. If it did happen to be used [shouldn't be], Handsome will send you 4 gigs worth of hentai.

[quote name='Vulgarism']I have an Xbox live free one month code in my inbox, next person to bid gets it. If it did happen to be used [shouldn't be], Handsome will send you 4 gigs worth of hentai.[/QUOTE]

You can take that to the bank! Thanks for the help!

I finally squeezed Siren 2 on a disc and guess what? MY PS2 won't read discs anymore LOLOLOLOL. :bomb:

Ah fuck it, I'm bored. I'm gonna take my new slim PS2 apart and softmod it (break it)

[quote name='battousai11']gba zone of the enders - $10[/QUOTE]

PMing you code!

You can take that to the bank! Thanks for the help!

I finally squeezed Siren 2 on a disc and guess what? MY PS2 won't read discs anymore LOLOLOLOL.

Ah it, I'm bored. I'm gonna take my new slim PS2 apart and softmod it (break it)

Damn.... I really want to know how awesome Siren 2 is :(

[quote name='Vulgarism']I have an Xbox live free one month code in my inbox, next person to bid gets it. If it did happen to be used [shouldn't be], Handsome will send you 4 gigs worth of hentai.[/QUOTE]

oh i didn't even see that, sweet! thanks!

LOL it actually WORKED!
P1110055.jpg

I have no words for my jealousy. You have to do a review when you get done.

Damn you!!! Agreed with Indigo, we need impressions. If I ever get around to getting Michigan running, then I'll do the same and review it. Who cares if people say it's crap, it's Suda51!

I loved the challenge of the first Siren, haters be damned. Resident Evil could have learned something from doing multiple character branches that affect the survival stories of one another.

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']I loved the challenge of the first Siren, haters be damned. Resident Evil could have learned something from doing multiple character branches that affect the survival stories of one another.[/QUOTE]

I'm ready to tear my F'ing hair out with Siren 1. It took me 2 damn hours to beat the 1st level with the professor and the girl. I promised I'd collect all the archive items so I'm gonna stick with it. Siren New Translation was great though, just finished that.

Anyway, Siren 2 keeps crashing after the first cutscene so I have some work to do!

bread's done
Back