Suikoden 2 disc only, Ps1 rpgs, imports, and a couple rare megadrive titles!

Well I had a bad breakup but not a genuine divorce. Thanks for the concern though. I will get some more opinion on the matter and make a decision. I will resume, cancel, tally bids up, whatever you guys want me to.

If it were to end would the ending time be when it was posted, or the last of the bids? I only won Armored Core if the ending time was the one posted. Personally I don't really care what you do, I wouldn't hold it against you.

EDIT: [quote name='StripesOrBars']im getting married the 4th of DEC!!!![/QUOTE]

Congrats! At least you don't have to go far for the honeymoon, plenty of beaches there!

Keep the opinions coming guys, need to hear from the old hands too. I just want to say how awesome it is to have internet again. Get to chat back and forth with Colon Catastrophe on PSN and check out stuff on the PS store. HOLY HELL they have Japanese PS1 games now? I am SO buying Cho Aniki and Money Idol Exchanger!

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Keep the opinions coming guys, need to hear from the old hands too. I just want to say how awesome it is to have internet again. Get to chat back and forth with Colon Catastrophe on PSN and check out stuff on the PS store. HOLY HELL they have Japanese PS1 games now? I am SO buying Cho Aniki and Money Idol Exchanger![/QUOTE]

The psone imports are pretty cool, I bought a few of them before my PS3 rlod on me, I finally got my new slim set up today and looked through the Playstation Store but got discouraged from the sheer amount of things I have to re-download.

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Keep the opinions coming guys, need to hear from the old hands too. I just want to say how awesome it is to have internet again. Get to chat back and forth with Colon Catastrophe on PSN and check out stuff on the PS store. HOLY HELL they have Japanese PS1 games now? I am SO buying Cho Aniki and Money Idol Exchanger![/QUOTE]

Hah, you've successfully revealed every personal detail about me on this page! Noooo!

But honestly, I'd say redo the lowball. It's been a little slow with lowball sales around here lately, and there haven't been any old-school lowball sales in awhile. The last one I can remember was DV8's end-all 15,000 item ultimate lowball sale. It's always fun and maybe ZXT or BV or Trollsmeesh or Square will come and buy up some items. Hell, maybe I will too if I can get some paypal. Plus, I totally have to get you Shattered Memories back. I was afraid I might never be able to get you it back, but fear not, as I shall send a nice little package your way (hopefully) before Christmas. Just a little thank-you box for all the cool stuff you've sent my way. Also, I made this, and hope you like it!

http://www.vgboxart.com/view/40515/silent.hill.2/?replies=23

[quote name='skiizim']The psone imports are pretty cool, I bought a few of them before my PS3 rlod on me, I finally got my new slim set up today and looked through the Playstation Store but got discouraged from the sheer amount of things I have to re-download.[/QUOTE]

OHHH I had that little enjoyment about 6 months ago. PS3 stopped reading discs. I had to devote almost an entire day switching and copying hard drives and redownloading everything. I also lost everything my buds gave me for free. The worst thing of all was I was getting SO GOOD at The Last Guy, my favorite PSN game. Gonna have to start practicing again when school calms down.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Hah, you've successfully revealed every personal detail about me on this page! Noooo!

But honestly, I'd say redo the lowball. It's been a little slow with lowball sales around here lately, and there haven't been any old-school lowball sales in awhile. The last one I can remember was DV8's end-all 15,000 item ultimate lowball sale. It's always fun and maybe ZXT or BV or Trollsmeesh or Square will come and buy up some items. Hell, maybe I will too if I can get some paypal. Plus, I totally have to get you Shattered Memories back. I was afraid I might never be able to get you it back, but fear not, as I shall send a nice little package your way (hopefully) before Christmas. Just a little thank-you box for all the cool stuff you've sent my way. Also, I made this, and hope you like it!

http://www.vgboxart.com/view/40515/silent.hill.2/?replies=23[/QUOTE]

AHHH I've been gone so long I forgot we call you Vulgarism here haha! I am probably just going to restart the lowball with no foul-ups this time. And probably add about 4 or 5 time as many items.

There may be foulups. :lol:

Dude...I am not saying this just because I like you or anything. That is probably the best SH2 custom case I've ever seen. The front is amazing and the back is emo as hell and I love it.

Purchase this man's stuff!

Seriously, glad to see you back on CAG, even if it's due to less than ideal circumstances. I can't bid on anything until someone someone hires me :)bomb:) but I'll be sure to bump if I see the thread needs it.

I'm glad to see you're back Handsome, I thought you were going to have to add "Aliens abducted me!" to your intro. A lowball redo sounds fine, around what date would it start? That SH2 cover is pretty awesome but it would have to have a windows PC logo since that's the only version I have ;)

welcome back! dun restart the lowball!!! (because i've won something!!!) well i'll go with everyone's decision. maybe we can start a poll on this issue?
re-start, end as it is, give everything for free!!! lolz

[quote name='OldSchool77']I'm glad to see you're back Handsome, I thought you were going to have to add "Aliens abducted me!" to your intro. A lowball redo sounds fine, around what date would it start? That SH2 cover is pretty awesome but it would have to have a windows PC logo since that's the only version I have ;)[/QUOTE]

Added it just for you! I'm probably going to restart this lowball. I have a bunch of items to add so I'm going to try to get this up by Sunday. Don't quote me on that. Thank you all for your support!

Won a couple of movies but its all good :). Unfortunately I'm not getting as many hours as I'd like anymore so I won't participate. Good luck and I'm glad you're back!

BID NOW OR YOUR BROTHERS SOUL IS MINE! JUST DO IT! MASTER YOUR ASS! HAVE IT YOUR WAY! I'M LOVIN' IT! CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE TONIGHT?

shang.jpg

Sorry to break the news, but Handsome is incapable of stealing your soul. But, he is developing a machine to harvest your dreams and then will use them against you in a massive-scale hentai projection across the world. The only way to stop the madness is to bid!

bump...

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Good morning CAGS! Your old pal Handsome was visited last night by three ghosts! You there, what day is today?[/QUOTE]

Time for me to bid $6 on Bayonetta (PS3)

PS3 Armored Core FOr Answer complete ----- 3 Dollars
PS3 Brutal Legend complete ----- 3 dollars
Samurai Champloo complete box set ----- 12 dollars
Forgetting Sarah Marshall ----- 3 Dollars

bread's done
Back