Suikoden 2 disc only, Ps1 rpgs, imports, and a couple rare megadrive titles!

Yo bmachine, nice to see you! It's been a good last two weeks! Combichrist (which was meh) and Nitzer Ebb last week. Ebb always puts on a good show! Would like to see Covenant again soon, also Front Line Assembly if they ever came to IL!

[quote name='gameguy1001']combichrist wasnt very good? i would like to see them...and nitzer ebb is awesome! :D

samurai - 15.50[/QUOTE]

Fun to dance to put I just don't like them live using real drums. Just sounds a bit off to me.

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Yo bmachine, nice to see you! It's been a good last two weeks! Combichrist (which was meh) and Nitzer Ebb last week. Ebb always puts on a good show! Would like to see Covenant again soon, also Front Line Assembly if they ever came to IL![/QUOTE]

I saw Combichrist a few weeks back, too. I was underwhelmed, but I usually am when it comes to them. I miss Icon of Coil.

Aesthetic Perfection opened for Combi here and they were pretty spectacular.

I've never seen Nitzer Ebb, unfortunately...I'm a big fan but I've never been able to make it to one of their shows. They're on my "do it before I die" list.

Front Line canceled their US tour but they're playing at the Kinetik Fest in Montreal in May. I'll definitely be there for that!

Have you heard the new Covenant single, Lightbringer? I think it's one of the best songs they've done in ages. Real thumpy and dark.

ahh i could see the live drums sounding off yea...oh well, i will see them one day!

i will also be at Kinetik Fest in Montreal, i can not wait! going to be heavenly!

[quote name='bmachine']I saw Combichrist a few weeks back as well. I was underwhelmed, but I usually am when it comes to them. I miss Icon of Coil. Aesthetic Perfection opened for Combi here and they were pretty spectacular.

I've never seen Nitzer Ebb, unfortunately...I'm a big fan but I've never been able to make it to one of their shows. They're on my "do it before I die" list.

Front Line canceled their US tour but they're playing at the Kinetik Fest in Montreal in May. I'll definitely be there for that!

Have you heard the new Covenant single, Lightbringer? I think it's one of the best songs they've done in ages. Real thumpy and dark.[/QUOTE]

No but I'm going to get it right now, thanks for the tip!

Free return bump for you....and as for the Resident Evil Trilogy on my TL, I think they haven't sold cuz they're not mint/collector condition. Otherwise I have a feeling they'd have a new home by now.

here is a free bump for your lowball. im tempted on that speedracer blu ray (probably looks awesome) but i dont feel like paying for it. lol

Samurai Champloo complete box set - 17.50
Resovoir Dogs - 3.00
Forgetting Sarah Marshall - 5.50
PS3 Stranglehold CE - 5.50
PS3 Fear 2 Project Origin complete - 5.50

Alright chumps and chumpettes! I'm heading home from the city in a bit to oversee the end of this lowball. Hopefully I dont get distracted by any cute girls or kittens. Happy bidding!

Whoooo! Congrats Handsome, looks like it's time to secure some "Korean Drama Blus" if you catch my drift, buddy ;)

That A Bittersweet Life BR better be under my tree come Christmas!

[quote name='Vulgarism']Whoooo! Congrats Handsome, looks like it's time to secure some "Korean Drama Blus" if you catch my drift, buddy ;)

That A Bittersweet Life BR better be under my tree come Christmas![/QUOTE]

The Blu-Rip I downloaded of it dosen't work! I'm sitting here forced to watch....ughhh...Jennifer's Body.

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']The Blu-Rip I downloaded of it dosen't work! I'm sitting here forced to watch....ughhh...Jennifer's Body.[/QUOTE]

Pffft, I was talking about the epic four-disc Blu Ray set, to go perfectly next to my The Host box set. And I really want that Battle Royale Blu Ray. VULGARISM'S SECOND LOWBALL STARTS NOW!

[quote name='Vulgarism']Pffft, I was talking about the epic four-disc Blu Ray set, to go perfectly next to my The Host box set. And I really want that Battle Royale Blu Ray. VULGARISM'S SECOND LOWBALL STARTS NOW![/QUOTE]

Do it. Trade all of your games for Korean Blus. All I need are my Konami franchise games. Well maybe a few more too. ;)

All right! Thanks to those who have already paid, I will start shipping tomorrow cuz I'll be busy at school gettin my book learnin, increasin the size of my big brain compartment all fuckin day.

trailer_park_boys_ricky_elvis_do_1.jpg

thank you and merry christmas i just picked up PS3 Dante's Inferno so this dlc is perfect add to the game merry christmas to you and thanks for the code i used the 1st code

Merry Christmas Handsome! I appreciate the free codes, but don't have/play any of those games. Still, thanks for the codes and Merry Christmas.

bread's done
Back