Suikoden 2 disc only, Ps1 rpgs, imports, and a couple rare megadrive titles!

"Handsome's your old partner ya know."

barry_burton_2.jpg

All I can say is that now with Handsome back sexing up CAG, we're complete again. It's good to have you back with your USB drives full of Hentai and your ability to steal my friends with your beautiful taste in music. Damn you Handsome! Just skin me and assume the role of The Kirbmeister already!

[quote name='Vulgarism']All I can say is that now with Handsome back sexing up CAG, we're complete again. It's good to have you back with your USB drives full of Hentai and your ability to steal my friends with your beautiful taste in music. Damn you Handsome! Just skin me and assume the role of The Kirbmeister already![/QUOTE]

I'm telling you, girls love the indie-electro-riot grrrl- lesbian music!

And the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, gotta love them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdbuuJNVsVY&feature=relmfu

[quote name='Vulgarism']All I can say is that now with Handsome back sexing up CAG, we're complete again. It's good to have you back with your USB drives full of Hentai and your ability to steal my friends with your beautiful taste in music. Damn you Handsome! Just skin me and assume the role of The Kirbmeister already![/QUOTE]
Skin-Suit.png

^^^Love this game

Bump

Last edited by a moderator:
Genesis Beavis and Butthead complete $2
FLCL ost 1 "Addict" official geneon/ pioneer $1
Evangelion ost 1 official geneon/pioneer $1
Evangelion "Day of the Second Impact" ost official Geneon/Pioneer $1
Hellsing Ultimate Alucard 3d plaque, box has shelf wear but plaque has never been displayed. $2
PS2 Futurama with box but missing manual $10

Uup.

I know you were joking about the GBA games in my TL, but amazingly the day after you posted that I came into possession of a complete copy of Ninja Five-O. Talk about luck!

[quote name='fwbweux']Uup.

I know you were joking about the GBA games in my TL, but amazingly the day after you posted that I came into possession of a complete copy of Ninja Five-O. Talk about luck![/QUOTE]

WHAT? Where did you snag that from? One of your ninja friends?

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']WHAT? Where did you snag that from? One of your ninja friends?[/QUOTE]

A whole group of ninja friends, in fact.

Show-off time!

102_3002.jpg

Final Fight One - $5

My next goal is a complete copy of Dracula X, so if that ever miraculously happens I guess I'd better watch my back :D (unless you already have one, in which case you can suck a bowl of lemons you mean rare game guy meanie)

[quote name='fwbweux']My next goal is a complete copy of Dracula X, so if that ever miraculously happens I guess I'd better watch my back :D (unless you already have one, in which case you can suck a bowl of lemons you mean rare game guy meanie)[/QUOTE]

No, I don't have that complete. I did get the cart for 5 bucks from a used cd store though. If you ever see the box for GB Kid Dracula let me know!

A whole page without bids? Blasphemy!!!
GBA Gunstar Super Heroes complete - $1
GBA Some Japanese game complete- it's like Irritating Stick, fun but hard - $1

[quote name='deadbodyman11']A whole page without bids? Blasphemy!!!
GBA Gunstar Super Heroes complete - $1
GBA Some Japanese game complete- it's like Irritating Stick, fun but hard - $1[/QUOTE]

I know, right?

Hey is Hayato's lowball over?

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']I know, right?

Hey is Hayato's lowball over?[/QUOTE]
Ends at 12 tonight.

TO PAGE ONE WITH YE

[quote name='aptanor']Ends at 12 tonight.

TO PAGE ONE WITH YE[/QUOTE]

Yeah it ends tonight... sorry for the misunderstanding :)

bread's done
Back