Suikoden 2 disc only, Ps1 rpgs, imports, and a couple rare megadrive titles!

Stump.

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']I've been dead, but I'll see if I can bid on anything. It depends on how money is my friend. :D[/QUOTE]

If you're un-dead enough to post here, don't be a stranger in the group! >:O

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Hey chum(p)s! Lowballs got ya down? See you tomorrow for my lowball ending, I promise to end it only 7 minutes late![/QUOTE]
I lol'd. At least we know it will be 7 minutes after this time.

PS2 Medal of Honor Frontline complete $2
PS2 Devil May Cry 3 special Edition complete $2
PS2 Samurai Champloo Sidetracked complete $2
GBA Gunstar Super Heroes complete $2
GBA Tetris Worlds complete $2
Xbox Darkwatch complete $2
Xbox Halo complete $2
Xbox Taito Legends 2 complete $2
Xbox Sega FT/ Jet Set Radio future complete $1
Genesis Beavis and Butthead complete $3

yes a lowball that ends on time would be nice.
PS2 Devil May Cry 3 special Edition complete $2
PS2 Samurai Champloo Sidetracked complete $2
Xbox Jade Empire LE complete w/guide-$7
Hellsing Ultimate Alucard 3d plaque $3

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Hey chum(p)s! Lowballs got ya down? See you tomorrow for my lowball ending, I promise to end it only 7 minutes late![/QUOTE]

So it looks like I'm down for a bid at six minutes and fifty-seven seconds after the scheduled end time, then. Don't forget to number all of your items so that I can just post the numbers for maximum confusion!

[quote name='aptanor']I lol'd. At least we know it will be 7 minutes after this time.[/QUOTE]

I actually can't talk since 2 lowballs ago I mysteriously disappeared and never ended the auction haha. 1 out of 8 isn't bad though right?

Ah, I see where I can use my one dollar MK Trilogy credit :D

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']Ah, I see where I can use my one dollar MK Trilogy credit :D[/QUOTE]

LOL! Make it 2 because I like you so much! I would actually write you a cute 2 dollar HANDSOME LOWBALL credit coupon, but ya know...this crippling laziness.

PS2 Devil May Cry 3 special Edition complete $4
GBA Super Mario Bros.classic cart only $10
Xbox Darkwatch complete $3
Xbox Taito Legends 2 complete -$3

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']I actually can't talk since 2 lowballs ago I mysteriously disappeared and never ended the auction haha. 1 out of 8 isn't bad though right?[/QUOTE]

No, that honestly shouldn't even count. You were a great member of the trade forums, and a bunch of members were worried about you. I don't think anybody was actually upset at all about that. But hey, 12 AM midnight of March 5th = 12:10 AM midnight of March 6th, correct?

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']LOL! Make it 2 because I like you so much! I would actually write you a cute 2 dollar HANDSOME LOWBALL credit coupon, but ya know...this crippling laziness.[/QUOTE]
Don't worry, I've gotcha covered. Bored pixel artist coming through.
2handsomecredits.png

[quote name='Vulgarism']No, that honestly shouldn't even count. You were a great member of the trade forums, and a bunch of members were worried about you. I don't think anybody was actually upset at all about that. But hey, 12 AM midnight of March 5th = 12:10 AM midnight of March 6th, correct?[/QUOTE]

:lol:

and yes we all worried about your ass. Glad to see your back and to your old self:cool:

PS2 Devil May Cry 3 special Edition complete $6
PS2 Samurai Champloo Sidetracked complete $5
Xbox Darkwatch complete $4
Xbox Halo complete $4
Xbox Taito Legends 2 complete $4

[quote name='Vulgarism']But hey, 12 AM midnight of March 5th = 12:10 AM midnight of March 6th, correct?[/QUOTE]

In school we learned that the eastern time zone in the United States is one hour ahead of central time. On CAG, we learned that the eastern United States is now one full day and ten minutes ahead.

Bump for cool lowballs/operators who can read a clock and calendar.

Prima Fire Emblem Guide: $6
GBA Zone of the Enders: Fist of Mars: $10

When does this thing end anyway? (I still see bids so I assume it keeps going)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='aptanor']Don't worry, I've gotcha covered. Bored pixel artist coming through.
2handsomecredits.png
[/QUOTE]

HAHA I love it, thanks so much!

Okay chums, we are at the final day...finally.

The auction still ends as planned over a week ago, tonight at 9pm central.
Be there AND be square!

PS2 Devil May Cry 3 special Edition complete $7
Xbox Jade Empire LE complete w/guide $9
Xbox Sega FT/ Jet Set Radio future complete $2

Genesis Beavis and Butthead complete $5
PS2 Persona 3 and soundtrack cd discs only $7

Just reading through this makes me want to have one of my own so that I can clear out some stuff

[quote name='grrouchie']Genesis Beavis and Butthead complete $5
PS2 Persona 3 and soundtrack cd discs only $7

Just reading through this makes me want to have one of my own so that I can clear out some stuff[/QUOTE]

Do it, I will support you!

Getting closer to that time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkS11FsA2cs

"You can have a lolly pop
a candy bar a jelly bean.
I'll buy you a rainbow
to hang above your door.
It's pudding time.
Laughter is a sweet
You can't put a price on.
When laughter's all gone
Daddy won't buy you more.
It's pudding time.
It's pudding time children.
Money money monye
To buy you things.
Daddy's gonna buy you a
diamond ring. "

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']It's about time you came out! I haven't seen you or ZXT in ages, I thought CAG was broken![/QUOTE]

I don't spend much time in the TF these days, including lowballs. They're just not what they used to be. I figured I should probably stop by though. :D

[quote name='bvharris']I don't spend much time in the TF these days, including lowballs. They're just not what they used to be. I figured I should probably stop by though. :D[/QUOTE]

Well thanks and good to see you!

[quote name='bvharris']I don't spend much time in the TF these days, including lowballs. They're just not what they used to be. I figured I should probably stop by though. :D[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately agree. But, at least Handsome is back to help balance out the wave of new lowballers. NEW VULGAR LOWBALL SOON!?!?

No. Not enough time. But, I can tell you, there would be tons of cats, goregrind, and taco bell runs in it.

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Well thanks and good to see you![/QUOTE]

If you miss ZxT and I we're always super active in the social group. You know, the one that you're allegedly a member of, though we never see you in there. ;)

[quote name='bvharris']If you miss ZxT and I we're always super active in the social group. You know, the one that you're allegedly a member of, though we never see you in there. ;)[/QUOTE]

Oh snap, I forgot all about that! I'll be back soon I promise!

bread's done
Back