Suikoden 2 disc only, Ps1 rpgs, imports, and a couple rare megadrive titles!

[quote name='battousai11']thank you for a great lowball, been looking for saturn games![/QUOTE]

No problem, keep bidding and I'll keep finding junk for you guys to bid on!

[youtube]xdr0emjy5Sw[/youtube]

Eff off, Handsome. I can't stop listening to this song now. AMAZING lowball though, hopefully you have some funds for that 2 foot tall Pyramidhead statue!

Dinner devoured and all invoices sent! Big winners get free shipping from your pal Handsome!

[quote name='Vulgarism'][youtube]xdr0emjy5Sw[/youtube]

Eff off, Handsome. I can't stop listening to this song now. AMAZING lowball though, hopefully you have some funds for that 2 foot tall Pyramidhead statue![/QUOTE]

HAHA, I wish I could get that statue. I need this money for when I leave Illinois and begin my career as a professional drifter :p
Dude, California Songs is one of their poppy radio songs, you HAVE to check out Pack Up the Cats and Whatever Happened to PJ Soles. Those albums have some jams on them. I feel bad I have never visited you when you were only a state away. I will see you in Cali one day, I promise!

I'm going to make a side scrolling RPG. It's going to be called Theopilus and it ill involve a floating eye that speaks to you. That's all I know so far.

Also sorry I didn't bid in this one, stuff was way too high for my tastes :

[quote name='aptanor']I'm going to make a side scrolling RPG. It's going to be called Theopilus and it ill involve a floating eye that speaks to you. That's all I know so far.

Also sorry I didn't bid in this one, stuff was way too high for my tastes :

Paid items are being shipped now! Sorry guys, after 9 lowballs I am finally out of packaging materials! I had to use some of my roommates old boxes, and one was her uh..."female device" so someone is going to be getting an embarassing box in the mail!

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Paid items are being shipped now! Sorry guys, after 9 lowballs I am finally out of packaging materials! I had to use some of my roommates old boxes, and one was her uh..."female device" so someone is going to be getting an embarassing box in the mail![/QUOTE]
lmao, so hope it's me. I'll make my gf open it :D

Thanks to those who paid so quickly! I put a little money in the bank and decided instead of buying a game or movie I would REALLY treat myself. So I bought a 20 dollar bottle of Tozai Snow Maiden sake!

"This sake is named after Hanako, a koi fish that lived to the age of 226 years in pure mountain water at the base of Japan's Mt. Ontake."

sake.jpg

[quote name='battousai11']congrats on heavy rain! I broke down and bought it for 30 new.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I played the demo when it first came out and loved it. I'm happy I'll finally get to go through it, reminds me of one of my fave films SE7EN.

ALRIGHT!

I'm mega-bored so another lowball starts tonight! First I need to get some wine in me and start digging up more items!

i think if you reach behind you, grab at your pants, you can dig up your dirty diaper.... I got $1 on it

cant wait for the lowball

Last edited by a moderator:
LET'S DO THIS.

:ps3: Front Mission Evolved - $1 (come back to daddy! (even if I hated it))
:ps2: Indigo Prophecy - $5
:ps2: Raiden III - $3
(DC) Sword of the Berserk - $7
(DC) Jet Grind Radio - $5
(PS1) Rival Schools - $10
(PS1) Jumping Flash 2 - $2
(PS1) Medievil - $3
(PS1) Medievil 2 - $3
(PS1) Trap Gunner - $5
:gba: Boktai - $7
(NES) Bubble Bobble - $5
(NES) Monster Party - $1
:br: FLCL - $10

PS1 Xenogears discs only (discs show light scratching, very good shape) - $2

PS3 $20 PSN card - $1
PS3 Front Mission Evolved game, DLC bonus Wanzer code, and official Strategy Guide - $2
Xbox Doom 3 Collector's edition tin w/slip complete - $1

I should make handsome play my friend's yume-nikki-style demo game for having another lowball.

PS1 Rival Schools complete $15
SNES Doom cart only $2
SNES Bust-A-Movecart only $2
NES River City Ransom cart only (BARF!) $5
NES Maniac Mansion cart only $2
NES Monster Party cart only ("Sorry, I am dead.) :roll: $2

PS2 Gitaroo Man: $2.00
PS1 Ghost in the shell: $2.00
FLCL Bluray $11.00
PS3 $20 psn card : $2.00

I am assuming the psn card still has a balance on it?

PSN $20 Card - $2
PS1 Xenogears discs only (discs show light scratching, very good shape) - $1
PS1 Ridge Racer Type 4 complete w/ classic Ridge Racer arcade disc - $1
NES Maniac Mansion cart only $1

PS1 Xenogears discs only (discs show light scratching, very good shape) - $4

SNES Mega Man X cart only - $5
SNES Super Punch Out cart only - $2
SNES Doom cart only - $1

GEN Toejam and Earl cart only - $3
GEN Toejam and Earl 2 cart only - $3

FLCL Bluray - $13

DC Jet Grind Radio - $6
DC Soul Calibur - $3

PS1 Ghost in the shell: $3

PS2 Gitaroo Man - $3
PS2 Indigo Prophecy - $6

GEN General Chaos - $2 (This game could literally save my job if I was going to be fired my boss loves it so much)
GEN Toejam and Earl 2 - $4

I hate you for throwing another lowball.

Hah, I might not even know where my Dreamcast is. Yo ap, would you be interested in a few random DC games for one or two unlicensed NES carts? I can get you a list of what I have when I find them =p

Jet Grind - $9
Indigo Prophecy - $11

bread's done
Back