Suikoden IV - Free Promotional Items (New Thread)

Trakan

Staff member
Feedback
122 (100%)
I made this new topic because the last one went completely off topic and to hell. All codes are now known! Please, only discuss the Suikoden 4 Promo Items, nothing else.

The codes:

1. chiepoo19
2. kooluk63
3. 150razril5
4. LEKK4481
5. magsnowe48
6. 1punish27

There is another possible code you can get. It is the in the Suikoden IV Artbook. Those are one-time only codes though.

[quote name='Max Spider X']Anybody in NY got anything yet?[/QUOTE]

Finally! I'm in Staten Island, and I got all 3 items today. Thanks Konami and thanks to everyone who helped us out to get the codes!

How do you know if you're getting anything? I remember doing this promo ages ago and finding all seven passwords, but I've never received anything.

Anybody willing to give up their wallscroll?

I have a few items up for grabs
NBA live 2005(ps2, sealed)
WWE day of Reconing(GC,sealed)
20$

[quote name='dago2727']Finally! I'm in Staten Island, and I got all 3 items today. Thanks Konami and thanks to everyone who helped us out to get the codes![/QUOTE]

Ditto, ditto, and ditto.

I'm also in SI and got all 3 today. :D

(Where in SI, dago?)

[quote name='Romeo']How do you know if you're getting anything? I remember doing this promo ages ago and finding all seven passwords, but I've never received anything.[/QUOTE]

me too, I got the CD aeons ago, but I found all 7 very quickly

Finally after hearing about other people getting their wallscroll... mine came today (shipped out overnight on the 6th). I was so sure I wasn't going to get it, but now it's time for the happy dance.

Still nothing (in MA). I hope I get something, I actually bought the game at full price (release day actually) , used a legitimate art book code, and put the last code in before it was even posted here.

I couldn't seem to find this thread earlier, but I got my package(all 3 items in it) by FedEx yesterday. I live in Dayton, Ohio.

I'm very impressed by the wallscroll, it'll actually go on my wall :D .

[quote name='WTPolaris']I couldn't seem to find this thread earlier, but I got my package(all 3 items in it) by FedEx yesterday. I live in Dayton, Ohio.

I'm very impressed by the wallscroll, it'll actually go on my wall :D .[/QUOTE]

Damnit man! Thats exactly what they are expecting, don't fall into their trap. Sell it on ebay. They'll never know what hit them and you'll make millions!

[quote name='Kayden']Damnit man! Thats exactly what they are expecting, don't fall into their trap. Sell it on ebay. They'll never know what hit them and you'll make millions![/QUOTE]

*waits for Admiral Ackbar to drop by*

Millions would be nice though.

I got mine a couple of days ago. It ships from Pleasonton, CA. and I'm in Napa, CA. I'm surprised it took so long... anyways, I don't really want any of it, so it's all up for trade (the coin, the CD, the wallscroll). It's all listed in my tradelist.

Typical. As soon as I post that it hasn't arrived, it shows up later in the day.

All three items arrived in one box. I'm actually impressed with the wall scroll, I figured it would be small and cheesey like the Zelda Windwaker one.

still nothing, and I contacted konami, and they said my email is not on the list(but i entered all 7 rather quickly(within an hour after final code became avaialable) with my own artbook code

I contacted them again to check my other email address(I think my alternate email addy is the one I gave them)

Update: Awesome Konami contacted me and said they were having problems producing one of the items, and all items are beign shipped out at this time :)

Thank you for contacting Konami Support. Your name is on the list. The
promotional items are in the process of being shipped to all contest
winners. Please be patient while we fulfill all of the orders.

Sincerely,

Konami Support

Hey boys and girls, I just wanted to let everyone know that I got my promotional items yesterday. The war scroll, coin and soundtrack are all pretty sweet. They all came in this uber long box shaped like a Toblerone, such a waste of packaging but what do I care, since it was free.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you to ALL those responsible for finding all the codes and posting to this board, I could not have gotten all this shwag booty without you.

I got all three items today too. The coin and CD are nice, but the wallscroll is really sweet. It's not cheap and it's pretty big, and I think I might actually put it up.

Sweet, everything finally came today. The wallscroll is really, really nice. I wish they had one for Suikoden III, since I actually have that game, but I'll probably get IV eventually. This stuff is all really great, especially for free stuff, thanks to everyone who contributed the codes. BTW, did anyone notice that the track listing on the box for the cd is different than the actual names of the tracks on the CD for one or two songs?

woot just got my 3 promo items in southern california... totally forgot about this adn was wondering wth was in it...

[quote name='wannabepunktony']Through who is Konami shipping all this stuff through, USPS, Fedex, UPS...?[/QUOTE]

fedEX from my understanding

[quote name='lionheart4life']Yes, mine came by Fedex also.[/QUOTE]

HOLY CRAP AWESOME! That means mine is sitting in my apartment manager's apartment, since I slept in late after a EB update binge all-nighter last night and missed the Fedex person, heh! ^__^

I'm really praying for the wallscroll, nothing has arrived yet here in PA :(

I entered all codes correctly + artbook code.

The real question now is, who's going to hold on to theirs and who's going to sell theirs? I've seen some coins and CD's up on Ebay already but no scrolls. Does that mean that people are putting them up in their house or that they're holding onto them to sell when the next Suikoden comes out?

[quote name='dhrez']The real question now is, who's going to hold on to theirs and who's going to sell theirs? I've seen some coins and CD's up on Ebay already but no scrolls. Does that mean that people are putting them up in their house or that they're holding onto them to sell when the next Suikoden comes out?[/QUOTE]

Judging by the prices people are getting for the stuff on ebay, its probably not worth it to sell. Everything I saw had the coin and cd combined going for $5 or less. I think the stuff is pretty cool and I wouldn't sell it anyway, but I can imagine some people may have gotten these just for resale and they will be sorely disappointed. The wallscroll really is nice though and worth keeping, plus I wouldn't expect a huge market for them on ebay, and shipping odd-sized packages like this would also be costly.

[quote name='dhrez']The real question now is, who's going to hold on to theirs and who's going to sell theirs? I've seen some coins and CD's up on Ebay already but no scrolls. Does that mean that people are putting them up in their house or that they're holding onto them to sell when the next Suikoden comes out?[/QUOTE]

Great question

Im waiting to make 2 complete sets of suik items

Suikoden 1+suikoden 2+Suikoden 3+Suikoden 4+Suikoden IV Guide+Coin+Soundtrack+Wallscroll

Sell one set on ebay and keep one for the future :)

btw I have four mint/complete Suikoden 1's, two mint/complete Suikoden 2, two Suikoden 3, two Suikoden IV (one in which is sealed), and 2 Suikoden IV guide, 2 soundtrack, 2 coins(dont know how I got two of each)

ohh and I got 2 mint/complete Valkrye Profile, anybody interested in one?

[quote name='lionheart4life']Judging by the prices people are getting for the stuff on ebay, its probably not worth it to sell. Everything I saw had the coin and cd combined going for $5 or less. I think the stuff is pretty cool and I wouldn't sell it anyway, but I can imagine some people may have gotten these just for resale and they will be sorely disappointed. The wallscroll really is nice though and worth keeping, plus I wouldn't expect a huge market for them on ebay, and shipping odd-sized packages like this would also be costly.[/QUOTE]

I believe for the items to be worth selling would take a year, or when the next suikoden Installment comes out

[quote name='neoness']Valkyrie Profile was selling mint at CDUniverse.com for $16 last time I checked.[/QUOTE]

umm yea okay, but ebay goes from 80-120 in value :) cheers

Oh Crap, I thought I read Vagrant Story. I'm sorry. :\

My brain spazzed, and thought of a different RPG that starts with the same damn letter. :p

I wrote them an email asking if I was on the list and they wrote back saying if I was on the list I'd get the items. :roll:

[quote name='Kayden']I wrote them an email asking if I was on the list and they wrote back saying if I was on the list I'd get the items. :roll:[/QUOTE]

weird they said I was on the list

I got mine the other day, indeed, nice stuff.
Debated Ebaying it, but figured the market would be flooded. The missus doesnt' want the wallscroll in our room, so I showed it to my boy, who liked it ["A ship!"]

[quote name='Kayden']I wrote them an email asking if I was on the list and they wrote back saying if I was on the list I'd get the items. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Your sig borders on gimmick infringement. Since Err has been my avatar for over a year, I demand royalties for using his likeness

Dave

[quote name='MightySlacker']Your sig borders on gimmick infringement. Since Err has been my avatar for over a year, I demand royalties for using his likeness

Dave[/QUOTE]

Your avatar has become my signature through the course of my actions. :lol: ;)

They didn't even tell me that. I just got "There was a delay in the manufacturing of one of the items. Thank you for your inquiry." or about that. I specifically asked if I was on the list, giving them my address and everything but that's all I got in return.

I just got my stuff today! I didn't know the coin was going to be a potch coin. I was laughing and my girlfriend didn't know why having a 100 potch coin was funny, hehe. ^____^

bread's done
Back