Suikoden IV - Free Promotional Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloakBass

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Suikoden IV Official Webpage

If you head over to the "Promotions" section you'll notice that they have quite a sweet liittle promotion going on right now. Basically, after you give Konami some personal information, you can enter special passwords in order to get some nice free stuff. 3 passwords scores you a CD of Suikoden music, 5 passwords gets you a Suikoden coin, and lastly, 7 passwords get you a wallscroll. As of now, I've found the following codes:

1. Electronic Gaming Monthly advertisement: magsnowe48
2. Suikoden Flash Puzzle Game: chiepoo19
3. Suikoden Flash Battleship Game: kooluk63

Right there are already enough passwords to at least score the CD. The "Clues" section also reveals that the Suikoden IV Art Book also has a code in it. If anyone could help the CAGs out with that code, I'm sure we'd all be very grateful. As of now, I suspect that there's probably also a password included with the game itself, maybe the player's guide? More magazine advertisements? Keep an eye open.

Update: New Code Found!

Suikoden IV Manual: 150razril5

[quote name='CloakBass']If the 2nd password doesn't work for you and you don't want to use the art book codes than you should try beating the slide puzzle game in the games section. Maybe you'll get a different code.[/quote]

It gave me the same code as you.

I wonder if any of the rocket scientists in this thread ever thought that they might check to see if you used 7 artbook codes. I mean it does happen to be the only one-time use code so far, as well as the only 5 digit code. Quit fucking up the contest for everyone else. Idiots.

Dave

i got the answer to the shipping question in the rules section it says please allow 4 to 6 weeks after the contest ends for the items to be shipped

Has anyone gotten seven legitimate codes? I have the two from the games, one from EGM, one from the instruction book and one from the artbook, but I am wondering where the real final two are?

[quote name='wannabepunktony']Has anyone gotten seven legitimate codes? I have the two from the games, one from EGM, one from the instruction book and one from the artbook, but I am wondering where the real final two are?[/quote]

Same here...I looked in a couple of this months mags but didn't notice any passcodes.

[quote name='wannabepunktony']Has anyone gotten seven legitimate codes? I have the two from the games, one from EGM, one from the instruction book and one from the artbook, but I am wondering where the real final two are?[/quote]

probably not out yet. the thing just started 2 days ago.

Dave

somewhere between 1 and 40000 :lol:

[quote name='masha'][quote name='wannabepunktony']Has anyone gotten seven legitimate codes? I have the two from the games, one from EGM, one from the instruction book and one from the artbook, but I am wondering where the real final two are?[/quote]

somewhere between 1 and 40000 :lol:[/quote]

I've gotten some outside of 40000. :)

4 legit, 6 art book now.

[quote name='RichD1']That makes 9 passcodes I've entered. :)[/quote]

I don't think they were ready for this :twisted:

CAGs!! Here they come ! :D

[quote name='RichD1'][quote name='masha'][quote name='wannabepunktony']Has anyone gotten seven legitimate codes? I have the two from the games, one from EGM, one from the instruction book and one from the artbook, but I am wondering where the real final two are?[/quote]

somewhere between 1 and 40000 :lol:[/quote]

I've gotten some outside of 40000. :)

4 legit, 6 art book now.[/quote]

Why keep going if you only need 7?

Because I wanted to see how many I could get. (PS. they stopped me at 10. Now I just get a "Thank you for registering your passcodes:" message.

I win. :)

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']I really hope Konami cracks down on you people...[/quote]

I have 6 artbooks. I bought them all on eBay.

Oh snap. I only have 8. Oh well. 5 legit at least.

To everyone entering in random artbook codes: Since there is a 1% chance of you not getting caught in the 5 weeks or so before this contest ends, how about stopping and not fucking it up for everyone? This is CAG, not Fatwallet.

Dave

[quote name='RichD1']Because I wanted to see how many I could get. (PS. they stopped me at 10. Now I just get a "Thank you for registering your passcodes:" message.

I win. :)[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']I really hope Konami cracks down on you people...[/quote]

How can they ever know that we don't own the art book?

Well I registered my artbook plus the 2 game ones, the manual and the magazine so that gives me 5. I really want the music CD but the coin might also be cool.

[quote name='zombieman'][quote name='Kirin Lemon']I really hope Konami cracks down on you people...[/quote]

How can they ever know that we don't own the art book?[/quote]

They can't. Like i said, I own 6 of them. I love Suikoden so much, I preordered it at 6 gamestops.

Sad thing is, I love Suikoden enough to do that.

Suikoden.jpg

(that's the Piano Collection in the middle. I spent a few hundred on all that stuff. I need an updated with S4)

[quote name='zombieman'][quote name='Kirin Lemon']I really hope Konami cracks down on you people...[/quote]

You might look suspicious if you own 10...

[quote name='RichD1']Like i said, I own 6 of them. I love Suikoden so much, I preordered it at 6 gamestops.[/quote]

Really? Because just a minute ago, you had said that you bought them on eBay.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Well I registered my artbook plus the 2 game ones, the manual and the magazine so that gives me 5. I really want the music CD but the coin might also be cool.[/quote]

No scroll? O:) Looks like artbook is limited to around 40000.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='zombieman'][quote name='Kirin Lemon']I really hope Konami cracks down on you people...[/quote]

You might look suspicious if you own 10...[/quote]

Someone could also e-mail them saying their artbook code isn't working.

From an obsesive Suikoden fan thank you OP you deserve a freakin medal

RichD1, what are the Jowy and Riou cds, and how might i obtain them

[quote name='masha'][quote name='zionoverfire']Well I registered my artbook plus the 2 game ones, the manual and the magazine so that gives me 5. I really want the music CD but the coin might also be cool.[/quote]

No scroll? O:) Looks like artbook is limited to around 40000.[/quote]

Well since the scroll is probably going to be the cover I'll pass. But the music CD would be very nice. If a few other codes pop up later I'll re-inupt everything since they said you could.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='masha'][quote name='zionoverfire']Well I registered my artbook plus the 2 game ones, the manual and the magazine so that gives me 5. I really want the music CD but the coin might also be cool.[/quote]

Well since the scroll is probably going to be the cover I'll pass. But the music CD would be very nice. If a few other codes pop up later I'll re-inupt everything since they said you could.[/quote]

If you enter 7 codes you get all 3 prizes. 5 codes gets you the CD and coin. They explain it in the loot section of the site.

[quote name='RichD1']Because I wanted to see how many I could get. (PS. they stopped me at 10. Now I just get a "Thank you for registering your passcodes:" message.

I win. :)

I have 6 artbooks. I bought them all on eBay.

Oh snap. I only have 8. Oh well. 5 legit at least.[/quote]

It doesn't give me anything. Not even "Thank you" Oh well. I win too. :!:

[quote name='Kirin Lemon'][quote name='RichD1']Like i said, I own 6 of them. I love Suikoden so much, I preordered it at 6 gamestops.[/quote]

Really? Because just a minute ago, you had said that you bought them on eBay.[/quote]

I did both. I have 12. :wink:

[quote name='Lizard Axe'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='masha'][quote name='zionoverfire']Well I registered my artbook plus the 2 game ones, the manual and the magazine so that gives me 5. I really want the music CD but the coin might also be cool.[/quote]

Well since the scroll is probably going to be the cover I'll pass. But the music CD would be very nice. If a few other codes pop up later I'll re-inupt everything since they said you could.[/quote]

If you enter 7 codes you get all 3 prizes. 5 codes gets you the CD and coin. They explain it in the loot section of the site.[/quote]

Yes I know that, I simply just don't really desire a wallscroll.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Lizard Axe'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='masha'][quote name='zionoverfire']Well I registered my artbook plus the 2 game ones, the manual and the magazine so that gives me 5. I really want the music CD but the coin might also be cool.[/quote]

If you enter 7 codes you get all 3 prizes. 5 codes gets you the CD and coin. They explain it in the loot section of the site.[/quote]

Yes I know that, I simply just don't really desire a wallscroll.[/quote]

STOP IT. Just enter the codes. :D Thank me later.

What kind of genius thought a sequential numbering system (assuming they are valid) would be a good idea for a promotion like this?

[quote name='prismic']What kind of genius thought a sequential numbering system (assuming they are valid) would be a good idea for a promotion like this?[/quote]

:lol: Someone not very smart.

PS. I got another. Kooluk63 finally worked. I've got 10 now. I'm done.

[quote name='prismic']What kind of genius thought a sequential numbering system (assuming they are valid) would be a good idea for a promotion like this?[/quote]

I'm guessing they numbered the "Limited Edition" Artbooks and then decided to have them as a number in a contest.

[quote name='"Trakan"']
I'm guessing they numbered the "Limited Edition" Artbooks and then decided to have them as a number in a contest.[/quote]

I wouldn't want to be them come Monday morning...

^_^

[quote name='RichD1'][quote name='Kuma']From an obsesive Suikoden fan thank you OP you deserve a freakin medal

RichD1, what are the Jowy and Riou cds, and how might i obtain them[/quote]

Suikoden II Official Sound Track

They cost me ~$40usd shipped each.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=KICA-7935
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=KICA-7937

Worth every penny.
Piano Collection is even better. Amazing cds.[/quote]

I think the Asian Collection CD is worth the pretty penny. It's so nice.

[quote name='Panda']^_^

[quote name='RichD1'][quote name='Kuma']From an obsesive Suikoden fan thank you OP you deserve a freakin medal

RichD1, what are the Jowy and Riou cds, and how might i obtain them[/quote]

Suikoden II Official Sound Track

They cost me ~$40usd shipped each.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=KICA-7935
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=KICA-7937

Worth every penny.
Piano Collection is even better. Amazing cds.[/quote]

I think the Asian Collection CD is worth the pretty penny. It's so nice.[/quote]

My Piano Collection CD is an asian copy, but I got it as a birthday gift so who am I to complain.

Someone could call and complain and show them proof that the code is theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back