Suikoden IV New ebgames.com 19.99

[quote name='Kain Vincent']I hope this is the sign of a price drop, $15 at BB wouldn't be bad.[/QUOTE]

Somebody mentioned a couple weeks back that BB dropped it to $20 but that was YMMV.

its still 30 on BB webpage. Went over to all local ebs around here and they are all open but NEW... Im taking back my nintendogs back tomorrow maybe i grab a open but new copy tomorrow using my 20 buck hot shot golf coupon

[quote name='slidecage']its still 30 on BB webpage. Went over to all local ebs around here and they are all open but NEW... Im taking back my nintendogs back tomorrow maybe i grab a open but new copy tomorrow using my 20 buck hot shot golf coupon[/QUOTE]

Translation:

It's still $29.99 on the Best Buy webpage. I checked a few EB's today, they were all gutted copies, but I would prefer a sealed one. I may grab a gutted copy when I return my Nintendogs tomorrow, i'll probably use my $20 rebate/coupon I got from Hot Shots Golf.

[quote name='Scorch']Translation:

It's still $29.99 on the Best Buy webpage. I checked a few EB's today, they were all gutted copies, but I would prefer a sealed one. I may grab a gutted copy when I return my Nintendogs tomorrow, i'll probably use my $20 rebate/coupon I got from Hot Shots Golf.[/QUOTE]

anyone know what are the odds of getting that dashound nintendogs if you didnt preorder it . I might get the Lab if i cant get the winnie dog one .

[quote name='Scorch']Translation:

It's still $29.99 on the Best Buy webpage. I checked a few EB's today, they were all gutted copies, but I would prefer a sealed one. I may grab a gutted copy when I return my Nintendogs tomorrow, i'll probably use my $20 rebate/coupon I got from Hot Shots Golf.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

[quote name='PrivatePixel']I see it as $19.99 on BB's website (link). You might want to empty your browser cache if it's still showing as $29.99.[/QUOTE]

your linking to xenosaga 2 not suikoden 4

Dammit! And I got it on Launch Day just so I could get the Art book. That was what January? Not very CAG of me, but I did get free shipping...did I mention the Art book?

Nobody must be buying it. That's a shame, it's a decent RPG.

I need this to come down to $14.99 or lower so I can price match it at Best Buy for $9.99 or lower. The only reason I would even pick it up is to complete my Suikoden collection. I hope the series doesn't continue to get worse.

According to a TRU Price Drops thread, it is 19.99 new at TRU starting today. So it may be universal. I'd try checking a BB store today for a price drop.

oh, yeah. i'm just posting that in response to SeraphiMichael with pretty much the same intention. I myself am waiting for the 19.99 to show up at BB so i can use the $5 coupon.

That's amazing since I and tons of other people have heard the game is horrible. At least in comparison to the last three. As a stand-alone RPG, it's just average.

bread's done
Back