Suikoden Tactics (PS2) $9.99, Instock at circuitcity.com

[quote name='dbz4ever']Thanks.

But if you know there is another thread, why not add it in there and bump the thread up?[/QUOTE]

If the op posted this in the other thread, no one would realize that Suikoden Tactics is available online. The other thread specifically states that it is for B&M and the op of this thread isn't able to change the title of someone else's thread. A guess a mod could change the title, but by that time, the deal might be already dead.

[quote name='wbc1228']If the op posted this in the other thread, no one would realize that Suikoden Tactics is available online. The other thread specifically states that it is for B&M and the op of this thread isn't able to change the title of someone else's thread. A guess a mod could change the title, but by that time, the deal might be already dead.[/quote]

I guess you're right. It was OOS in the B&M thread with the link. Up to mod to merge them or not.

[quote name='Wlogan31']Is this game worth $10 if I've never played a Suikoden but love SRPG's?[/quote]

I purchased it for $10 and honestly, I don't feel it was worth it. I love a good SRPG, but when they made this one they forgot to add the Strategy element. The characters are way too similar to each other, and it all ends up amounting to a bunch of sword wielding clones. I'd go pull FFT out and play that instead...in fact, I'm going to go do just that.

[quote name='Wlogan31']Is this game worth $10 if I've never played a Suikoden but love SRPG's?[/quote]
It is a decent game. For $10, it even comes with a soundtrack CD packaged inside :)

[quote name='Wlogan31']Is this game worth $10 if I've never played a Suikoden but love SRPG's?[/QUOTE]

I bought the game 2 weeks ago and I've had a good time playing it. Definately worth 10 measly dollars.

Picked this up the other day, then walked over to Target and got Gun gor $11. Both seem to be definitely worth the price of admission.

[quote name='dbz4ever']I guess you're right. It was OOS in the B&M thread with the link. Up to mod to merge them or not.[/QUOTE]

As a note, I saw a replenishment box w/ a few extra copies at one of the CC stores I stopped by while looking for stuff from the new clearance sale. So if you haven't been able to find it in-store, it might be worth it to try again.

got the one and only copy in the bargain bin at the Springfield store. They never carried this game before at this store. If you're looking for it, it may be worth checking your store in person as it looks like they recently sent some out. Also got Sid Meiers Pirates for $8.96, another game my Circuit City never carried, but suddenly had about 10 copies of.

bread's done
Back