Suikoden V $29.99 at Amazon

Dragamagic

CAGiversary!
Didnt see this posted, but Amazon has Suikoden V for $29.99 with free shipping. Not sure if this is a deal or not, but I have been trying to find this game at a cheaper price for awhile.

Hmm, states in stock on April 21, 2008 and still allows me to add it to my cart. My order went through earlier. Beats me.

[quote name='pigeon12']Gamestop has a used version for 19.99. If I knew had to set up a link in this sweet box, I would.[/quote]
but gamestop probobly just has a disk just like all of their other used games, anyways good info though, thanks

[quote name='rpgamer92']but gamestop probobly just has a disk just like all of their other used games, anyways good info though, thanks[/quote]

GS used last gen games are normally is pretty bad condition too. Woudlnt risk it.

[quote name='Dragamagic']Didnt see this posted, but Amazon has Suikoden V for $29.99 with free shipping. Not sure if this is a deal or not, but I have been trying to find this game at a cheaper price for awhile.
ig.jpg
[/quote]

Great deal.Thanks

[quote name='Squarehard']Havnt played a Suikoden I have not enjoyed yet. Well, maybe III.[/QUOTE]

Whaaaaat? III was fantastic, it was IV that was the major drag....

Suikoden V is amazing, one of my most beloved RPG's on the PS2. It is very story heavy in the beginning and takes a few hours to get going, but it's so good. Gameplay is a bit on the easy side, but you got tons of characters to work with. Funny how FFXII failed to make me care about a handful of characters and yet Suikoden V made me care about 100+.

[quote name='Bandersnatch84']Suikoden V is amazing, one of my most beloved RPG's on the PS2. It is very story heavy in the beginning and takes a few hours to get going, but it's so good. Gameplay is a bit on the easy side, but you got tons of characters to work with. Funny how FFXII failed to make me care about a handful of characters and yet Suikoden V made me care about 100+.[/quote]

Oh man don't bring in FFXII like that. FFXII made me care about the Ivalice world more than any other fictional world out there. It's by far the most believable fictional world. Characters did lack a bit of depth for an RPG (still had some depth) but the world didn't. Everything was very defined from the moogles use of the word "kupo" to the "bunnys" (Fran's race) way of living to the war to the architecture and basically everything.

Anyway a small rant at those who hate FFXII so much which I can't understand at all as I see it as the series RE4 in the way that it made the series fresh again.

[quote name='Pinnacle']Overall, this is the best game of the series.[/QUOTE]

Tell the Suik II hoarders out there that. =P

[quote name='fairtrade']$1.99 at Best Buy (if you can find it, yeah right LOL).[/QUOTE]

Yeah, if your Best Buy somehow fell into a time warp from February 2007 until now ;)

Suikoden V was great

I don't see why people hated Suikoden IV so much, its a good game in its own right even if it doesn't compare to the other games.

And I wished III was harder... Hugo on Fubar destroys everything. I think I beat the last boss in 2 turns or something.

bread's done
Back