Suikoden V Brand New w/ Guide & Artbook

MaelstromB

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I'm not sure if a ton of people would consider this a "deal" (except for those RPG fanatics and/or collectors out there), but I managed to snag a brand new copy of Suikoden V with the Brady guidebook and the official 40-page preorder only Artbook (still sealed) for $60 shipped on ebay! :) Anyone who says that you can no longer find a good deal on ebay every once in a while is dead wrong. A couple of weeks ago I also managed to pick up a brand new copy of Demon's Souls Deluxe w/ the artbook & soundtrack for $80 shipped, as well from ebay. Almost every single other auction for the Deluxe version goes for well over $130-140+! So, I have to admit that so far it has been a great month for finding some rare titles at decent prices.

That's about the extent of my thread and my bragging. Anyways, just thought I'd mention how great of a community this place really is! I'm fairly new, but everyone on here to seems to be great! :)

Nice deal. Especially on the Demon's Souls Deluxe.

The Deluxe was originally retailed at $70, so $80 shipped is a very good deal. Caution though. The guide book cover may lose its ink due to a defect. The free exchange program for the guide expired already.

Nice find, not a bad deal on either there. How do you guys make out so well on ebay? I usually put in my highest bid a few days before it ends but I always get edged out by < $1. It's never like someone is just blasting the auction with small bid increments until they barely edge me out, there's always just like two bids after mine. Oh ebay.

[quote name='eastshore4']Nice find, not a bad deal on either there. How do you guys make out so well on ebay? I usually put in my highest bid a few days before it ends but I always get edged out by < $1. It's never like someone is just blasting the auction with small bid increments until they barely edge me out, there's always just like two bids after mine. Oh ebay.[/QUOTE]

What? No. Unless the auction has a buy it now price that you think someone might go for never bid on an auction until there's less than a minute to go. Sometimes I lose auctions because someone has already placed a higher bid than I am willing to go, but otherwise I don't think I've ever been outbid this way.

bread's done
Back