Summer Cleaning

alexh934

CAG Veteran
Feedback
2 (100%)
Going to Europe for a month so I'm getting rid of some games and such.
I have been looking for a like new :ds: Nintendo DS lite. color doesn't really matter as long as it isn't pink. I will pay around $80 so pm if interested. bumps are appreciated. I do have non cc paypal so if you prefer it just say. The games I have are open for trade or to sell so make an offer. All games are mint unless listed otherwise. I can do a psn account sharing but I need some collateral (I have PAIN, linger in shadows and Brain Challenge)

Have:
:ps3: Motorstorm (came with ps3, played once)
:ps3: Ratchet and Clank ToD
:ps3: Mercenaries 2
:ps3: Battlefield: Bad Company (only disc, will put in cd case or something)

Want:
:hot::hot::hot:Nintendo DS lite!!!
:ps3: Fallout 3
:ps3: Dead Space

rdogg1026,
I'm more looking for trades. for $10 I will just keep it.
And I am going to Germany for a week and staying at my grandma's house about
2 hours west of munich and then going to Italy for 2 weeks for this german high school kids summer camp which is about 5 miles north of Rome and a mile from the mediterranean sea. Then after camp I am staying at my aunt and uncle's house in Germany somewhere near the French border. I'm leaving July 17th and coming back August 18th or 19th.

[quote name='alexh934']rdogg1026,
I'm more looking for trades. for $10 I will just keep it.
And I am going to Germany for a week and staying at my grandma's house about
2 hours west of munich and then going to Italy for 2 weeks for this german high school kids summer camp which is about 5 miles north of Rome and a mile from the mediterranean sea. Then after camp I am staying at my aunt and uncle's house in Germany somewhere near the French border. I'm leaving July 17th and coming back August 18th or 19th.[/QUOTE]

Alright, thanks anyway!

bread's done
Back