Summer contest @ Vividgamer many good prizes! (Winners Announced)

admiralvic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
To make the summer a bit more eventful were doing a quick contest for some very neat prizes.

If you would like to enter head to our Facebook and like our page; yes that's it. A possible bonus entry for sharing (twitter or facebook) our 5 games to beat topics. Another if you post a comment!

The prizes for the contest are as follows:
  • Digital codes for in-game items.
  • Digital cash for all your downloadble game needs (PSN/XBLA/iTunes Store).
  • Top secret gaming item(s), both tangible and digital. – We will be dropping hints as to what those items are all week on Facebook and Twitter.
  • With some interesting prizes to win, you might think there would be some hard tasks, but fear not, this is rather simple

For more information/details head to the contest page.

Winners:

inFAMOUS Statue: Steven Li
iTunes Card: Doug Minall
PSN Card: Steven Sanders
XBL MS Points: Derek Berkhiemer
Patapon 2 Download Code: Kisuke Urahar
Any Amazon PSN Code (up to $15): Frank Kerner

Keep tuned for our next contest sometime within this and next week where we will have Xbox Summer titles. While I haven't heard the final word I believe they're Bastion and Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet. Should be some fun so stay tuned :3

Last edited by a moderator:
How did I miss this thread?!

Already had Vividgamer liked on Facebook. Shared the 5 PS3 games article on Facebook, and commented on the 5 PS3 games article as well.

Thanks admiral!

cheers mate

followed on facebook & twitter, re-tweeted the 5 360 games post, will tweet more when my pc is behaving, assuming it does, ancient piece o crap it doth be

[quote name='Gram']Entered awhile back and shared.
I really hope I win something.[/QUOTE]

There is a fair number of items so there's a decent chance. I thought about kicking in a few items to make it even easier to win!

[quote name='admiralvic']There is a fair number of items so there's a decent chance. I thought about kicking in a few items to make it even easier to win![/QUOTE]

That sounds good.

Ok, so since the contest page itself is blocked, just trying to check on more info, when/where will the winners be chosen/announced? Good luck everyone!

[quote name='Scorpius']Ok, so since the contest page itself is blocked, just trying to check on more info, when/where will the winners be chosen/announced? Good luck everyone![/QUOTE]

Sadly I cant tell you 100% as I'm not running the contest. Following what I wrote you will get contacted via Facebook (as it's the only information we have) and you will most likely find out prior to the post. Winners will be chosen at random based off the Facebook page either today or in a day/two. (depending on whats going on) A post saying what/who won will be made on the official site, but I usually edit my post to state who won + bump it to inform people.

Hm sorry to hear that. If you read my last post, I didn't even know the winners were announced yet. I did award Urahara his prize, but I sadly cant help anyone else. (I dont have the items) I can say we've been somewhat busy at the site so that might be why... There was also no official post on the site like we usually do; so this might be a list prior to giving them away.

When I see Eric next I'll bring it up to him. If you don't hear back from me or Eric please PM me! I'll try to see what I can do to expedite the awarding of prizes.

Talked to Eric. He said only some people have been messaged and that the others will be very soon. If you didnt win the PSN/Itunes cards then I strongly suggest checking your spam and other such places. In the event you still cant find it and are not one of the mentioned cases please PM me. I will see what I can do ASAP.

Got a message from Eric on Facebook telling me to email him. I did and no awaiting MS points. Really want to buy insanely twisted shadow planet. Edit: just got my email with my 1600 point code in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back