Summer of Games: Deals on Summer Sports Titles at Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_364442162_2?ie=UTF8&docId=1000817791&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=right-1&pf_rd_r=1PMPNK5CVJBH8W9GDP59&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1387517282&pf_rd_i=468642

[quote name='BlizzardCyclone']$19.99 ain't bad for MLB 12 The Show for PS Vita. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

I concur. Today is the last day you can get it for a cheaper price at GS. Sane goes for the ps3 version. WIsh a fucking store near me had a preowned copy, or if new versions were allowed to be 50% off.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']I concur. Today is the last day you can get it for a cheaper price at GS. Sane goes for the ps3 version. WIsh a fucking store near me had a preowned copy, or if new versions were allowed to be 50% off.[/QUOTE]

Vita MLB 12 The Show has an online pass, so not sure it's worth picking up used.

[quote name='RiPPn']Vita MLB 12 The Show has an online pass, so not sure it's worth picking up used.[/QUOTE]

Gamestop gives you a free code on the receipt.

[quote name='xenozfan2']Gamestop gives you a free code on the receipt.[/QUOTE]

Ah okay, I wasn't aware of that. Wasn't the point of online codes to prevent used games sales.. if that's the case why is Sony offering up codes to GameStop? :wall:

[quote name='Kaiser499']Link would help.[/QUOTE]

Indeed!

Link%20OoT.jpg

[quote name='vince726'].I just picked up MLB12 for $29.99...There are 13 games available..[/QUOTE]
And that seems like the only game worth a damn.

WTF Amazon? You can't include NCAA or even NBA 2K? There are so many other sports titles available but yet you have Zumba games? I'm pretty sure Zumba is an exercise routine, not a SPORT.

[quote name='TheSingingBard']Interested in MLB the Show '12 PS3, but price point is $20 or less. Thanks for the info though OP.[/QUOTE]

you can get a used copy at gamestop for about $18 - 20, it comes with online pass code. today is the last day for this deal at gamestop

[quote name='Kaiser499']All crap games except MLB 12 The Show[/QUOTE]

just because it's not a game for you, doesn't mean it's crap.

bread's done
Back