Summer Sale at GameStop.com + Additional 20% Off Coupon = Injustice Battle Ed $104, Borderlands 2 Vault $56

Other suggestions include: Metal Gear Rising Revengeance LE, Dead Island Riptide Rigor Mortis (cheaper on amazon), Defiance CE / UE, Tomb Raider CE.

Or buy SMTIV and Fire Emblem Awakening and register them for the $30 Nintendo eShop credit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad the $69 qualifier kind of kills it for anything I'm interested in. Well, if I had known this was coming I probably would have ordered AC3 and the Ezio trilogy along with something else to hit $70 from GS instead of Amazon but that's probably not worth it when the stuff's already shipped. FE:A and SMT4 are probably the best bet to take advantage of this and make it really worthwhile.

It's been 19.99 on amazon this week so far
Yeah, they matched GS almost as soon as the sale started.

Can just add a used game as filler, especially an older system, odds are it won't work anyway and would have to return it. Might as well take advantage of the fact gamestop sells broken goods.

This works on the 32gb Vita Memory card dropping it to 79.99. I am pretty sure it has been cheaper elsewhere, but if you have some GS credit, may be a good buy.  If you get the Refurbished 32gb + PUR 10% it will be $64.79

Man, I miss the b2g1 spring/summer sales.

Also, my Gamestop's trashing all their ds cover arts/manuals to repurpose the cases for "advertising materials" in the store. That's their mistake to make, I suppose.

grabbed the Ultimate Vault hunter edition with some long standing credit that I had with GS, $56

deciding on whether to run through the game again on PS3 or just flip it

bread's done
Back