Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (11/14/10 to 11/20/10)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[preview][img-r=1]441[/img-r]Best Buy is including a $30 gift card with any purchase of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and a select 360 or PS3 game.

Kmart is offering $20 gaming coupons with the purchase of Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, or the EA Sports Active 2 bundle. Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Miniland Mayhem sports a $10 coupon, and buy a PS3 320 GB console with a Move bundle, get a $50 gaming coupon. And via KmartGamer.com, NBA Jam and Apache Air Assault purchases will provide $20 and $30 coupons respectively.

Target has $10 gift cards with Rock Band 3, Dance Central, Harry Potter Deathly Hallows, The Sims 3 (Wii), and other titles. The EA Sports Active 2 bundle includes a $20 gift card.

Toys R Us is throwing in a $20 gift card with the purchase of Need For Speed Hot Pursuit or Assassin's Creed Brotherhood on Tuesday only. Also at Toys R Us this week, buy 1, get 1 40% off all in-stock PS3, 360, and Wii games. Amazon has matched this deal.

Read on for more details and deals.[/preview]

The Rest of the Deals...
All MRSP prices have been removed. Highlights are in bold.

Best Buy (Ad)
Thanks, evophile - See post here

:360::ps3: Free $30 gift card with any purchase of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and a select 360 or PS3 game:
:360::ps3: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Limited Edition (available 11/16) $59.99
:360::ps3: NBA 2K11 (Best Buy exclusive NBA 2K11 in 3D) $59.99
:360::ps3: The Sims 3 (Best Buy Exclusive Edition: Includes Console, PC and iPhone versions) $59.99
:360::ps3: Medal of Honor $59.99
:360::ps3: Shaun White Skateboarding $59.99
:360::ps3: Mafia II $59.99
:360::ps3: Assassin's Creed II $29.99
:360: Halo Reach $59.99
:360: Fable 3 $59.99
:ps3: Time Crisis: Razing Storm $49.99
:ps3: The Fight - Lights Out $39.99
:ps3: The Shoot $39.99
:ps3: Singstar Dance $39.99
:pc: Medal of Honor $49.99
:wii: Toy Story 3 (save $10 when you buy Toy Story 3 on DVD or Bluray and this game $39.99
:ds: I Spy Universe $14.99
:ds: Cooking Mama $14.99
:ds: Deal or No Deal $9.99
:ds: Ben 10 Alien Force $9.99

2 for $50 or $29.99 each
:wii: Family Feud
:wii: Hollywood Squares
:wii: Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?

GameStop (Ad)

:360: Buy an Xbox 360 4GB console, get 480 Microsoft points towards an HD movie purchase
:wii: Nyko Wii Wand Plus $29.99
:wii: Wii Charge Base $29.99
:ps3: PS3 Move Sports Accessories $19.99
:ds: Spongebob Bundle $19.99
:ds: Hello Kitty Bundle $19.99
:ds: Challenge Me: Brain Puzzles 2 $19.99
:ds: Witches & Vampires $19.99

Trade-in offers:
icontrade.gif
Get an extra 25% credit when you trade games toward an Assassin's Creed Brotherhood purchase

Kmart (Ad)
Thanks, SHC-Gamer- See post here

:360::ps3: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $20 gaming coupon
:360::ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $20 gaming coupon

:360::ps3::wii: EA Sports Active bundle $20 gaming coupon
:ps3:
Buy a PS3 320 GB Console and a Move bundle, get a $50 gaming coupon
:ds:
Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Miniland Mayhem $10 gaming coupon
:wii::ds: Sonic Colors $15 gaming coupon
:wii: Pacman: 30th Anniversary $15 gaming coupon
:wii: Udraw Studio Game Tablet $30 gaming coupon with purchase of Udraw and one Udraw game (Dood's Big Adventure or Pictionary)

More deals from KmartGamer.com (CAG thread)
:360::ps3: NBA Jam $20 gaming coupon
:360::ps3: Apache Air Assault $30 gaming coupon

Target (Ad)
Thanks, FatBoyInside - See post here

:360::ps3: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (FREE T-shirt w/ purchase) $59.99
:360::ps3::wii: Rock Band 3 (FREE $10 GiftCard w/ purchase) $59.99
:360:
:ps3::wii: EA Sports ACTIVE 2 includes heart-rate monitor (FREE $20 GiftCard w/ purchase) $99.99
:360::ps3::wii: Harry Potter Deathly Hallows (FREE $10 GiftCard w/ purchase) $49.99
:360: Halo Reach $49.99
:360: Dance Central (FREE $10 GiftCard w/ purchase) $49.99
:360::ps3: Medal of Honor Limited Edition $49.99
:wii: Just Dance Kids (FREE $10 GiftCard w/ purchase) $29.99
:wii: Pacman Party (FREE $10 GiftCard w/ purchase) $39.99
:wii: Sonic Colors (FREE $10 GiftCard w/ purchase) $49.99
:wii: The SIMS 3 (FREE $10 GiftCard w/ purchase) $49.99
:ds: Mario vs Donkey Kong (FREE $5 GiftCard w/ purchase) $29.99
:pc: 500,000 Games Pack $14.99
:pc: The SIMS 3 Stuff - Fast Lane $14.99
:pc: Plant vs Zombies $14.99
:pc: JumpStart Advanced PRESCHOOL Pack $14.99
:pc: The SIMS 3 Deluxe $39.99
:pc: Final Fantasy XIV Online $39.99
:pc: Medal of Honor Limited Edition $39.99

Toys R Us (Ad)

:ps3::360::wii:Buy 1, get 1 40% off all in-stock PS3, 360, and Wii games
:360:
:ps3: Tuesday Only - Buy Assassins Creed Brotherhood or Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, get a $20 gift card
:ds: Nintendo DSi XL 25th Anniversary LE Bundle + Mario Vs Donkey Kong Mini-Land Mayhem + Luxe Case Nintendo DSi XL - Red $209.98
:ds: Save $25 on the DSi Lite or DSi Lego Harry Potter bundle

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kk012']@evophile, what are the 3 games that come with the purchase of the red DSi XL?[/QUOTE]

Specifically:
Brain Age Express: Math
Brain Age Express: Arts & Letters
Photo Clock

Added it to the OP. The Best Buy ad didnt say, so I took the info from Amazon. I don't think its 3 actual "games" unfortunately but Dsiware as mentioned in this thread.

For anyone interested in getting the 3d version to use on your 3dtvs, 2K has already said they will release a 3d patch probably in January. Do not waste your money on the 3d version if you already own the regular version. Just wanted to give an FYI.

Last edited by a moderator:
This should work on pre-orders too right? I pre-ordered ACB just last week :p I didn't have any problems with the B2G1F from a few weeks back when I pre-ordered Fable III, so I think I'm golden.

Have not played Assassins Creed II, so getting that plus ACB and a $30 gift card is not too bad of a deal, since Assassins Creed II has been around $15 at its lowest.

[quote name='not2worried']Wonder that myself.[/QUOTE]
I used to work at SEARS in the Sporting Goods section (treadmills and whatnot)... so to answer this question... yes, heart rate monitors are that expensive. They range from $30-$150. And the price usually does make a difference in the quality of the product.

[quote name='Walt Jay']I still can't believe EA Sports Active 2 is $100. Is the heart rate monitor worth that much? o_O[/QUOTE]
Yes, they are that expensive. I used to work at SEARS in the Sporting Goods section (treadmills and whatnot). Heart Rate Monitors range in price from $30-$150... and it is one of those products where the quality will generally be better if the price is higher.

What are the odds the included heart rate monitor is good, though? Captive audience since I'm sure you need theirs for it to work in the game. Future replacement hardware sales.

[quote name='crunchewy']What are the odds the included heart rate monitor is good, though? Captive audience since I'm sure you need theirs for it to work in the game. Future replacement hardware sales.[/QUOTE]
True, but that can also lead to competition with third parties.
However, in general, I really have no clue if they used a good one or not but I do know that it is a company (who is kind of in a lot of trouble lately) that is trying to make money. So they can charge whatever they want as long as there are people willing to pay for it.

Buying AC:Brotherhood and NFS: Hot Pursuit at Kmart would get you 2 $20 coupons for a total of $40. Debating on which is a better a $30 Best Buy GC or $40 of Kmart gaming coupons.

Damn I want NFS hot pursuit with this but it's $40 on BF @ sears...guess I'll grab time crisis b/c I have all the other games that I want.

[quote name='GoodOlBoyy01']Lame. No special deals for Hot Pursuit. :([/QUOTE]

BF hot pursuit $40 sears, the BB AC2 deal is way better with the $30 GC too bad I have most of the qualifying games.

EA Store Coupon: 30% Off + Free Shipping! Madden NFL 11 (360/PS3) - $20.96 (Reg. $59.99) + More!!!

Get 30% Off + Free Shipping over at the EA Store using the coupon code below!
Highlights include:

• Madden NFL 11 (Xbox 360/PS3) - $20.96 (Reg. $59.99)
  • Mass Effect 2 (Xbox 360) - $14 (Reg. $29.99)
  • NHL 11 (Xbox 360/PS3) - $42 (Reg. $59.99)
  • plus more!!!
Steps:

• Click here: EA Store
  • Apply code EAPARTNERS2010
    image-2244742-10742247
    at checkout

[quote name='Velo214']I played the beta... that's not gonna help the game's value by much...[/QUOTE]

You think so? I really liked the multiplayer beta. I never take games online, but I thought AC:B was different enough that I'd actually go online with it.

[quote name='pythoncancer']ea store coupon: 30% off + free shipping! Madden nfl 11 (360/ps3) - $20.96 (reg. $59.99) + more!!!

get 30% off + free shipping over at the ea store using the coupon code below!
highlights include:

• madden nfl 11 (xbox 360/ps3) - $20.96 (reg. $59.99)
  • mass effect 2 (xbox 360) - $14 (reg. $29.99)
  • nhl 11 (xbox 360/ps3) - $42 (reg. $59.99)
  • plus more!!!
steps:

• click here: ea store
  • apply code eapartners2010
    image-2244742-10742247
    at checkout
[/quote]
the code did not work for me

That AC:B and AC2 with a $30 Gift Card is tempting, only because AC2 was so good. But its' also been incredibly cheap (but you are also technically getting it for free...).......

BAH!

Has anybody tried having them price match Target's SSFIV yet? I have a $10 RZC so I'd rather just not use the coupon in their mag and then price match Target and get the game for $10 instead of $16 w/mag.

side note: I saw a PS3 X-men Origins: Wolverine for $12.99; not the greatest of deals but its the cheapest I've seen (ymmv, norcal).

Thanks for the post. I'm jumping on EA Active 2. I just canceled my Amazon pre-order since it's the same price/promotion at Target.

Running to Target, today, to buy Dance Central. Running to Target on Tuesday to buy EA Active with the $10 GC (Making it $89 + tax). Will spend the $20 GC from EA Active 2 at Target to cover half the cost of the TV mounted stand for the Kinect, if Target will carry one.

Will spend the $40 in GC's I got from K-Mart for my Kinect purchase to buy Star Wars Kinect OR Brunswick Pro Bowling, if it is much better than Kinect Sport's bowling. (It must be, for $50)

[quote name='Velo214']AC Brotherhood sells for $60?! I would wait a month on that to drop like a rock. I see 20 by January. Thanx Ubisoft ;)[/QUOTE]

Or....just get it at K-mart and get a $20 coupon with it. No need to wait for markdowns at that price.

I was set to get AssCreed Bro and NFS:HP at Best Buy on Tuesday, but TRU just put up a $20 GC with either game.

It doesn't look like you can get 2 $20 GCs, though.

The question is, does the B1G1 40% OFF still apply? It seems like TRU may still be the better deal (and definitely is if you can somehow get 2 $20 GCs).

[quote name='Bullwinkle']I was set to get AssCreed Bro and NFS:HP at Best Buy on Tuesday, but TRU just put up a $20 GC with either game.

It doesn't look like you can get 2 $20 GCs, though.

The question is, does the B1G1 40% OFF still apply? It seems like TRU may still be the better deal (and definitely is if you can somehow get 2 $20 GCs).[/QUOTE]

I'd like to know this too....somehow, i doubt it will....

[quote name='shadylane']I added two 30 games on amazaon for 59 total. They applied 11.00 off. Is this correct?[/QUOTE]

My math came to $11.80

Every single gaming shirt I've gotten has been XL.
All gamers are not fat. Stock some extra small.

Seriously, my Quantum of Solace shirt, my goldeneye shirt, my Black ops shirt, etc, etc. ALL XL

To let everyone know at tru you can get ac brotherhood and nfs for about $100 and get a 40 gc, they do stack just picked mine up this morning.

[quote name='Mephistozap']To let everyone know at tru you can get ac brotherhood and nfs for about $100 and get a 40 gc, they do stack just picked mine up this morning.[/QUOTE]
awesome that is one question answered :)

Is it still possible to get the AC:B pre-order bonuses from BestBuy (500 RZ bonus points and MP character)?

Edit: Nevermind, I see the bonus points were for a pre-order and that has expired but it appears the MP character is a code in the game box. Should have looked more before posting.

[quote name='vtbones']Is it still possible to get the AC:B pre-order bonuses from BestBuy (500 RZ bonus points and MP character)?[/QUOTE]
AFAIK that deal should be on throughout the week, but I could be wrong.

Can anyone let me know where I can see an ad scan of last weeks Toy R Us ad?

With the last page being the buy any game $59.99 and get a $20 Gift card. Best buy wouldn't match it over the weekend and now I talked with customer service and they said I will be matched. The wife threw away the ad though.

[quote name='levon15']Can anyone let me know where I can see an ad scan of last weeks Toy R Us ad?

With the last page being the buy any game $59.99 and get a $20 Gift card. Best buy wouldn't match it over the weekend and now I talked with customer service and they said I will be matched. The wife threw away the ad though.[/QUOTE]

Store customer service or 800 customer service?

Just wanted to See if anyone the other day had the same luck (hope so) I had on Tuesday. Me and my Friend walked into Toysrus and asked the employee for 2 copies of Need For Speed: HP. Myself, Paid for both copies at the same time and the employee rang them up for Buy 1 get 1 40% off and 2 $20 gift cards for each of us. Just wanted to see if it was a mistake on the employees end or if we just got somewhat lucky. Cause after ringing them up I noticed a sign saying "Cannot be Combined with any other offers".

Hello all, I have a question about the Kmart deal.

I used that deal and purchased Need for Speed and Assassins Creed, in the hopes I would get the 20 dollar gift card for both. I made sure I purchased the right one and was logged in. I called customer service a few times and now they are saying that they have no deal like that in their registry and said they are going to "Open an investigation" as to why this happened, and will not send me anything.

I am livid, obviously, and was wondering what can I do? If i get proof from their website I may be able to send that over, but nothing about this deal seams to exist now. Does anyone maybe have a print/screen or an ad scan of it around?

bread's done
Back