Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (5/27/12 to 6/2/12)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[preview][img-r=1]441[/img-r]
iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy offers Final Fantasy XIII-2 and Assassin's Creed Revelations (+$20 off coupon in @Gamer magazine) for $29.99 each and Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City and Prototype 2 for $39.99 each.

icongs_r1.gif
GameStop takes 50% off used Sony Move products.

icontarget.gif
Target throws in a free select Blu-ray movie ( Moneyball, Drive, Bad Teacher, or Columbiana) when you buy Uncharted 3 ($39.99), Call of Duty: MW3 ($49.99), MLB 12: The Show ($59.99), or Tiger PGA 13 ($59.99).

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R U discounts SSX, Mass Effect 3, and Prototype 2 to $19.99 when purchased with Max Payne 3 or Ghost Recon: Future Soldiers ($59.99).[/preview]

The Rest of the Deals...
All MRSP prices have been removed.

Best Buy (Ad)
Thanks, MidnightMetal - See post here

:360::ps3: Final Fantasy XIII-2 $29.99
:360::ps3: Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City $39.99
:360::ps3: Prototype 2 $39.99
:360::ps3: Assassin's Creed Revelations $29.99
Can be $9.99 with the $20 off @Gamer Coupon this month​
:ps3: MW3 320Gb PS3 Bundle $299.99
FREE Rocketfish Premium Bluetooth Headset with Purchase ($69.99 Value)​
:ps3: Killzone 3 and Digital Camo Dualshock Controller Pack $59.99
:ps3: PS3 Starter Kit $24.99
Includes PS Dualshock Charging Station and BD Remote 1.0​
:ps3: Turtle Beach P11 $44.99
:360: Turtle Beach X12 $44.99
FREE Rocketfish Headset Stand with Purchase of ANY Turtle Beach Headset ($14.99 Value)​
GameStop (Ad)
Valid until 5/29

20% off Triton headset with the purchase of Ghost Recon
:ps3: 50% off select used Move products
:360::ps3: Soulcalibur V $39.99
:360::ps3: Dragonball Z UT $39.99
:360::ps3: Mass Effect 3 $39.99
:360: Gears of War 3 $29.99

Kmart (Ad)

:ps3: Dualshock 3 $44.99

Target (Ad)
Thanks, litepink - See post here

:ps3::br: Free select Blu-ray movie when you buy a select game:
-Choose between Uncharted 3 ($39.99), Call of Duty: MW3 ($49.99), MLB 12: The Show ($59.99), or Tiger PGA 13 ($59.99)
--Receive either:

:ps3: PS3 320GB Console with Call of Duty: MW3 ($299.99)

icontarget.gif
20% off select accessories

Toys R Us (Ad)
Thanks, metrostar- See post here

:ps3::360::wii::3ds: Skylanders Starter Pack $44.99
Skylanders single character pack $9.99
:ps3::360: Buy Max Payne 3 ($59.99) or Ghost Recon: Future Soldiers ($59.99) Get one of these games for $19.99:
:ps3::360: SSX
:ps3::360: Mass Effect 3
:ps3::360: Prototype 2
:wii:Just Dance 2 or 3 $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Untamed Sorrow']Uncharted w/Colombiana FTW...Zoe Saldana :drool:[/QUOTE]

*shakes head* what an awful movie. A similar movie (lead women on a kill spree) that is infinite times better is Haywire

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']I hope the coupon works on AC: Revelations w/ AC1, because that version has a different UPC than AC:R w/o AC1.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure that the BB @Gamer coupons will work on both versions. Most of their deals are coded to their internal BB SKU which can contain multiple UPC's.

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']I hope the coupon works on AC: Revelations w/ AC1, because that version has a different UPC than AC:R w/o AC1.[/QUOTE]Doesn't matter goes by SKU # not UPC.

Ordered AC:B from Newegg for $14.99, now I'm going to pick up AC:R this Sunday at BB for $9.99. I just need a non-GH copy of AC2 for PS3 and I'm gonna start Ezio's epic trio of games.

I'll probably go for that PS3 starter kit. The BD remote's version 1.0, but it's basically free. Could probably ebay it and get the new version for less than $10.

Thanks for posting this OP!

[quote name='Atlantik00']MW3 320Gb PS3 Bundle>>>>>$299.99

Do you mean xbox 360 bundle?[/QUOTE]

Nope they have a ps3 bundle you get a 320 gb ps3 and a copy of mw3

Since my 60GB PS3 finally died yesterday (noooooo) I guess the MW3 bundle is the best I can get atm...even though Im not a huge COD fan

[quote name='joe lee']Anyone have the P11's? Any good? I know cheapest was $30 at Toys R Us beginning of the year.[/QUOTE]
I received one of these for free during the TRU Batman AC launch party last year.

It is a great headset. First time I used a headset for gaming, and now I see how it can actually enhance your gaming experience. Pumps some good quality sound, and you can connect it to the DSS adaptor if you buy it.

My only gripe with the P11 is that the band that goes over your head pulls at my hair. Even though I have short hair, it still tugs on it. I simply wear a hat, and put the headphones over.

Hope my feedback helps.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Pretty odd indeed, but moneyball with uncharted is pretty cool[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I actually played through the first two Uncharted games. (and finishing games is pretty rare for me) I also got to see Moneyball, and really liked it. That combination would be worth $40 to me.

[quote name='El Gray']The lack of DRIVE supporters in this thread is an outrage. AN OUTRAGE.[/QUOTE]

I bought a copy of Drive the day it came out. Best film of 2011. But since I already own Drive I'm leaning towards Moneyball for this deal.

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']I hope the coupon works on AC: Revelations w/ AC1, because that version has a different UPC than AC:R w/o AC1.[/QUOTE]

It does, I picked up that version for $9.99 this morning.

[quote name='sykotek']I just came back from Toys R Us, they're running a B1G1 half off special on Skylanders singles. Maybe that was info left out by the OP and why they advertised it at $9.99 even though that's regular price for them.[/QUOTE]

the buy 1 get one 50% on skylanders ends on monday .

Add another to the lovers of Drive. May be my favorite film of 2011 as well. Great movie and great soundtrack. Mondy ball was also great. May be in my top 10 of 2011. but if you haven't seen Drive.....watch it....now.

I guess I'll go check and see if any of the best buy's close to me have any copies of AC Revelations left for either system.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Add another to the lovers of Drive. May be my favorite film of 2011 as well. Great movie and great soundtrack. Mondy ball was also great. May be in my top 10 of 2011. but if you haven't seen Drive.....watch it....now.[/QUOTE]

Seriously I would scoop up Drive and Uncharted 3 if I didn't already own Uncharted 3. Sadly not a fan of the other games...

[quote name='stavros45']Seriously I would scoop up Drive and Uncharted 3 if I didn't already own Uncharted 3. Sadly not a fan of the other games...[/QUOTE]

I second this. Drive was awesome, but I already have Uncharted 3 and MW3 and don't really care about the other games.

[quote name='Untamed Sorrow']Uncharted w/Colombiana FTW...Zoe Saldana :drool:[/QUOTE]

damn she's fine! I gotta see that movie again!

Got AC:R and ACII for $10.xx out the door with a $10 RZ cert. Good times! All I have to do is find a way to get a decent price on ACI and I can start the epic journey before ACIII.

[quote name='strait edge follower']My reward zone points came in today. Now i can get ass creed for 5$ :)[/QUOTE]

I did the same thing too :) $5 for the win.

Went yesterday and grabbed a copy of AC:R for ps3 w/ AC on the disc. While I was there I decided to grab Goldeneye with the RZ coupon for $24.99. Not sure if I'll keep it, but paying $38.xx after tax for the two games (in credit) isnt so bad

[quote name='MrshllJcb']Went yesterday and grabbed a copy of AC:R for ps3 w/ AC on the disc. While I was there I decided to grab Goldeneye with the RZ coupon for $24.99. Not sure if I'll keep it, but paying $38.xx after tax for the two games (in credit) isnt so bad[/QUOTE]

I would have waited for golden eye, that game is going to plumit in price during the summer for sure

[quote name='SevereTireDamage']Picked up AC: Revelations today for $10 with the coupon. There were still 5-10 copies for both systems left - I guess BB over-ordered on this game last year...[/QUOTE]Not even with a title like this you gotta have tons of inventory since it has legs & move units in waves. Even though the games are $20-$25 cheap in months the strategy pays of since each game sells like 10 million copies. Also, these can definitely hang around on shelves since the next title will help the previous ones move at the cheaper price since people want to keep up with the story.

[quote name='advanced']Got AC:R and ACII for $10.xx out the door with a $10 RZ cert. Good times! All I have to do is find a way to get a decent price on ACI and I can start the epic journey before ACIII.[/QUOTE]Thinking bout starting a thread where the entire collection can be priced new/used.

[quote name='strait edge follower']I would have waited for golden eye, that game is going to plumit in price during the summer for sure[/QUOTE]only thing that'll happen will be a $40 MSRP. The game actually "sold well" with inflated #'s from the clearance move bundle deals.

[quote name='jasnmb']Is the 50% trade in bonus even for non gamers club unlocked members?[/QUOTE]50% for everybody 60% for Unlocked if you trade in alot the 10% adds up well over $15.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Games-P...ns/pcmcat272800050038.c?id=pcmcat272800050038

Picked up Revelations though i couldn't find one with AC1 but it didn't matter because i would of probably never played it with my huge back catalog

Wow, Assassin's Creed: Revelations is a, top trade in for BB.

Are people trading in there old copy for a new one or they just converting RZ points for BB gift cards for a minor loss?

"great deal on a new game! But...just make sure you buy another at full msrp."

I despise these deals. They're for chumps imo. If you want one game, buy one game. Just not here obviously lol

Is there a link somewhere for the gamers coupon for AC:R everyone is talking about? I checked the mobile app and the website, and there's nothing like that listed anywhere.

We already have (but haven't played) all the previous AC games, so we might as well add this to our collection for $10!

[quote name='Gareee']Is there a link somewhere for the gamers coupon for AC:R everyone is talking about? I checked the mobile app and the website, and there's nothing like that listed anywhere.

We already have (but haven't played) all the previous AC games, so we might as well add this to our collection for $10![/QUOTE]

You can either buy the magazine in store for $5 and use to coupon in it or you can sign up in store for gamer's club unlocked for $15/year. They will give you the current issue of the magazine for free when you sign up for gamer's club unlocked.

AH.. good to know! We signed up to the club last month for the Spiro starter pack promotion. So is the coupon $20 off then off any game purchase, or something specific?

Even for $15, that'd be a steal.

The gamer's club is new to us.. does it look like a good deal so far?

bread's done
Back