Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (7/14-7/20)

chatgirl4

Banned
iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy throws in a free single figure with the preorder of a Disney Infinity Starter Pack. Buy one select Just Dance game, get one of equal/lesser value free. Select Dualshock 3 controllers are $39.99.

18_t.gif
GameStop promotes $3 bonus credit on each trade-in, with the trade-in of 3 or more games.
icontarget.gif
Target includes a $10 gift card with purchase of NCAA Football 14 & select 12 packs of Coke. Get free Movie Cash to see Turbo when you purchase Turbo Stunt Squad at $29.99. Save $20 on Skylanders Giants starter pack when you reserve Skylanders Swap Force for $1.

The Rest of the Deals...
All MRSP prices have been removed.

Best Buy (Ad)
Thanks, chatgirl4 - See original post
iconbestbuy.gif
Free Single Figure when you preorder Disney Infinity Pack for :360: :ps3: :wii: Wii U :3ds: $74.99 each
iconbestbuy.gif
Buy one Select Just Dance game, get one of equal/lesser value free

Just Dance 4 :360: :ps3: :wii: $39.99 Each, Wii U $49.99

Just Dance Disney 29.99 :360: :wii:

Hip Hop Dance $29.99 :360: :wii:

iconbestbuy.gif
50% Bonus for all games traded in
iconbestbuy.gif
Buy 2 preowned games, get one free

:ps3: $299.99 PS3 Legacy Bundle (500GB System, Gran Turismo 5 XL, Infamous 2)

*Free PS3 headset with purchase of Legacy Bundle, MSRP $27.99)

:ps3: $39.99 Dualshock 3 controllers, choose from Red, Urban Camo, Metallic Grey, or Gold
:360: :ps3: Tiger Woods 14 $49.99
:360: :ps3: Call of Duty Black OPS II $49.99
:360: :ps3: Far Cry 3 $39.99

Credit to BainBridge's_Stache @ BR.com

GameStop (Ad)
Thanks, Hydelloon - See original post
7/10 - 7/16
18_t.gif
Trade in 3 or more games, get $3 bonus credit on each game
:360: :ps3: BioShock Ultimate Rapture Edition $19.99
:360: :ps3: :pc: Battlefield 3 Premium Edition $29.99
:360: :ps3: XCOM: Enemy Unknown $29.99
:360: :ps3: Defiance $29.99/$79.99
:360: :ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 $49.99

Kmart (Ad)
03_IP_442819_HUAUQ.jpg

Target (Ad)
Thanks, chatgirl4 - See original post
:360: :ps3: Free $10 Gift Card with purchase of NCAA Football 14 & Select 12 PK Coca-Cola
:wii: :3ds: Free Movie Cash ($7.50) to see Turbo when you purchase Turbo Stunt Squad at $29.99
:wii: :360: Save $20 on Skylanders Giants starter pack when you reserve Skylanders Swap Force for $1 ($59.99 each)

Toys R Us (Ad)
Thanks, FrontBurnrhttp://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=359308 - See post here

icontoysrus_r1.gif
No ad this week

------------------------------------------------------------------

Target ad 7/14-7/20
Free $10 Gift Card with purchase of NCAA Football 14  :360:  :ps3:  & Select 12 PK Coca-Cola 

Free Movie Cash ($7.50) to see Turbo when you purchase Turbo Stunt Squad ( :wii: or  :3ds: ) $29.99 each

Save $20 on Skylanders Giants starter pack when you reserve Skylanders Swap Force for $1 ( :wii:  or  :360:  $59.99 each)

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is it the week I finally get money to buy a 3DS XL stores stop having deals on them? I was hoping someone would be selling it for $179 and I could price match at BB. Alas, I guess BB's ad starting 7/14 still gives me a chance
i haven't seen more than $10 off a 3ds xl at a retail store in months

It's because Nintendo has games for the 3DS now.  Probably won't be finding deals for a while.

FYI anybody needing to spend BB credit Far Cry 3 is $20 at Walmart currently, and possibly still $20 at Amazon. Also GS will be putting it back on sale for $20 starting on Monday.

Nothing for me this week, but isn't BB's Summer gaming blowout around this time of the year? I remember it being pretty good last year (inFamous 2 for $10!  :bouncy:

That's too bad (re: no PM on used games). I've been on the lookout for the following:

ModNation Racers
Dragons Dogma
Dragon Age
Deus Ex
Fracture
Infamous
Mass Effect
Uncharted Series
Borderlands 2
Etc

I have a few GS % off coupons, but not enough to make it a worthwhile to grab them all at

I contacted customer service and they said Gamestop isn't one of the competitors they match with :\
They do match GS as a local competitor of if there's a store w/i 25 miles but they won't match used prices since it's a refurbished item to them. Just like they classify open boxes no price matches.

That's too bad (re: no PM on used games). I've been on the lookout for the following:

ModNation Racers
Dragons Dogma
Dragon Age
Deus Ex
Fracture
Infamous
Mass Effect
Uncharted Series
Borderlands 2
Etc

I have a few GS % off coupons, but not enough to make it a worthwhile to grab them all at <$10 apiece.

Kuruna
I've gotten several vita titles at $10 but mostly under $13

DE:HR was 50% off the used price some time ago from them too

BL2 should be seeing a complete edition by fall I'd guess so $20ish during BF.

DA Ultimate can be had $20 or less new at times

Fracture is like a $5 or less game you can find at a pawn shop or via trade for cheap.

You should keep your eyes out for deals since most have had decent sales not always as good as $10 but $15-$20 new was good at that time.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307275-used20-soul-sacrifice-25-cod-bodvita-9xx-rem3ds-12xx-twisted-metal-slyvita-27xx-fuse-metro-ll-more-3dsvita-drops-gs/

Why is it the week I finally get money to buy a 3DS XL stores stop having deals on them? I was hoping someone would be selling it for $179 and I could price match at BB. Alas, I guess BB's ad starting 7/14 still gives me a chance
Funny. Friend of mine pings me to find a deal on a 360 (with kinect/hdd). I figure at least he should find a deal on one of the $300 systems and buy the 2nd part (hdd or kinect) separately but of course, no sales to be found.

Once you have a 3DS XL you'll see that its much better than the 3DS. I've had both and the XL is certainly the way to go. Seriously, its not just the smaller screen, its the poor design for it. The XL has better performance to. Whatever you do, get the extra money to get an XL.
Honestly, from what I have used from the store demo XL's, I dislike them. The system feels too flat for me and I keep hitting the Home button accidentally.

looking to sell my blue nintendo 3ds xl still brand new purchased on july 13 still have receipt like the 3ds its just not for me games included are shin megami tensei 4 limited edition, code of princess, fire emblem awakening and $30 promo credit already installed on system. if interested contact me and we can work something out. 

Honestly, from what I have used from the store demo XL's, I dislike them. The system feels too flat for me and I keep hitting the Home button accidentally.
You must have big hands b/c the home better almost never gets touched when I play my XL. I mean, get whichever one suits you and is cheaper. If anything, get a used 3DS XL and test it out first. Holding a demo model that is constantly connected isn't much of an experience to base your judgement off.

bread's done
Back