Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (7/27 to 8/2)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy knocks $20 off the combined purchase of The Last of Us Remastered and the Gold Wireless Headset and $10 off the combo of PS Plus 12-Month Membership Card with The Last of Us Remastered. There are also gift cards & discounts offered on select Astro Gaming and Turtle Beach headsets

18_t.gif
GameStop is holding a 5 week long Summer Sale, and drops Killer is Dead and Remember Me to $9.99 each.

kmart.gif
Kmart offers SYWR members $30 back in points on any 3DS XL purchase.  Members get these 3DS games for $24.99 each; Super Mario Bros. 2, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, and Animal Crossing.  Members also get $10 back in points on Lego Ninjago Nindroids (3DS) and Last Of Us Remastered (PS4).

icontarget.gif
Target discounts Titanfall, Wolfenstein: New Order and others to $39.99 each.

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us promotes all $9.99 and $10.99 Skylanders as 3 for $25, all Skylanders $24.99 Spyro Adventure Packs are $9.99, and all Disney Infinity $13.99 single characters are 2 for $25.  Get $20 off select titles.

The Rest of the Deals...
MRSP prices have been removed.

Best Buy (Ad)
Thanks, Twitter - See original post
:ps4: Save $20 on The Last of Us Remastered and Gold Wireless Headset or DualShock 4 Controller, Plus Free Shipping

:ps4: Save $10 on PlayStation Plus 12-Month Membership Card with The Last of Us Remastered, Plus Free Shipping

:xb1: Save $124.99 on Turtle Beach XP400 Gaming Headset and Xbox One Headset Adapter, Bundle $119.99, Free Shipping

Free $40 Best Buy® Gift Card with Select Astro Gaming Headsets, Plus Free Shipping

Free $30 Best Buy® Gift Card with Turtle Beach Ear Force PX4 Wireless Gaming Headset, Plus Free Shipping

Save $25 on Turtle Beach Ear Force PX11 Gaming Headset, Sale $34.99, or PX22 Gaming Headset, Sale $54.99

Save $10 on AirDrop Hip Shot Dot Red Dot Video Game Sight Attachment, Sale $19.99

GameStop (Ad)
Ends 7/29
18_t.gif
GameStop Summer Sale

:360: :ps3: Killer is Dead $9.99

:360: :ps3: Remember Me $9.99

Kmart (Ad)
Thanks, inky1600 - See original post

:3ds: SYWR members get $30 back in points on any 3DS XL purchase

:3ds: Shop Your Way Rewards Members ONLY, get these 3DS games on sale for $24.99:

Super Mario Bros. 2

Donkey Kong Country Returns

Mario Kart 7

Super Mario 3D Land

Animal Crossing

SYWR members get $10 back in points on:

:3ds: Lego Ninjago Nindroids

:ps4: Last Of Us Remastered

All points from any of the above offers will expire on 8/16

Target (Ad)
Thanks, litepink - See original post
:ps4: Save $30 on 1-year PS+ membership with purchase of PS4 console
:wiiu: $25 gift card with purchase of NSMBU/SLU console bundle
:360: :ps3: Call of Duty Ghosts $29.99
:360: :ps3: :pc: Watch Dogs $39.99
:ps4: Infamous Second Son $39.99
:360: :xb1: Titanfall $39.99
:360: :ps3: Grand Theft Auto V $39.99
:360: :ps3: :xb1: :ps4: :pc: Wolfenstein: New Order $39.99

Toys R Us (Ad)
icontoysrus_r1.gif
All Skylanders $9.99 and $10.99 single characters 3 for $25

icontoysrus_r1.gif
All Skylanders $24.99 Spyro Adventure Packs are $9.99

icontoysrus_r1.gif
All Disney Infinity $13.99 single characters 2 for $25
:360: :ps3: $20 off Select Titles

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybody know what the other headset deals are? The week of gaming accessory sales has been pretty decent.

really want to get a wii u, but mainly for Super Smash Bros. I'm hoping/guessing there will be a great bundle with that when it comes out.

I picked up a PS4 a couple weeks ago with the 15% off cartwheel coupon...Any chance they'll let me pick up the PS+ membership as long as I have my receipt? 

Am I missing something on TLOU + DS4 $20 off? I see the bundle with the Gold Headset but nothing about bundling it with a DS4 like in the OP title...? I checked bb.com and didn't see anything listed there either. I'm looking to get another PS4 controller.

Actually they are buy 1 get 2 free! Second time they did this promo so far. At that price I just buy any I dont already have to use for the big sales later this year
yeah pre order cards are essentially 33c this week in combos of 3 so its worth grabbing a few of any you think might have good sales down the road that you might buy at target

Does anyone have an opinion on TB's PX4 vs. Sony's Gold Headsets? I'm in the market for a wireless upgrade and with the giftcard they are pretty close in price. I will most likely use them on PS4/PS3 and XB1/XB360.

i just bought a gold headset 2 weeks ago, had $30 coupon at BB and it came with $10gc.  Been using it with destiny, sets up nicely and I like the fact that its wireless and will work with my PC if I need.  battery life seems super long, sound quality is really good, and I have roamed 20+ feet away and still heard the game.  Hidden mic works great, can't see it at all but it picks up my voice fine and friends playing said I sounded crystal clear.  Headet is very comfy for my big fat head.

the only down side I found was that in utter silence I can sometimes hear a small hissing sound, its extremely faint but I have heard it a few times now

i just bought a gold headset 2 weeks ago, had $30 coupon at BB and it came with $10gc. Been using it with destiny, sets up nicely and I like the fact that its wireless and will work with my PC if I need. battery life seems super long, sound quality is really good, and I have roamed 20+ feet away and still heard the game. Hidden mic works great, can't see it at all but it picks up my voice fine and friends playing said I sounded crystal clear. Headet is very comfy for my big fat head.

the only down side I found was that in utter silence I can sometimes hear a small hissing sound, its extremely faint but I have heard it a few times now
Thanks for the info. The wired TB's have an audible hiss too, but I am used to it at this point. Maybe ill wait til TLOU comes out and pick up the golds with that. Either way i have all week to decide.

Just a heads up,

I was in TRU today and got Titanfall (X360 version) for 19.99. Seemed to be the normal price as well, no clearance or anything.

Does anyone have an opinion on TB's PX4 vs. Sony's Gold Headsets? I'm in the market for a wireless upgrade and with the giftcard they are pretty close in price. I will most likely use them on PS4/PS3 and XB1/XB360.
I got the PX4's since i prefer to have the physical mic because it sounds much better. The wireless gold are nice as well but the mic is okay watch a video on its mic sound. I recommend the PX4's if you want to use it on multiple consoles which is what i am doing (PS3, 360, X1 and PS4) and i love them. I i just got them on Friday and have used them 3 or so hrs every day and haven't charged them yet. Your local BB might have a display of the PX4s if you want to try them out.

Dont get me wrong the golds are nice but i don't like the hidden mic or that they have a cheap plastic feel to them.

Anyone know how long the 15 off a game with a 1$ pre-order card purchase and the B1G2 on the pre-order cards end do they both end today

Sometimes sales associates forget to remove last weeks promos and they usually honor it as if it's current.
I thought it was a law that stores were required to honor shelf tag prices. I seen it many of times they say well it`s our mistake we have honor the price but they usually only allow 1 of them item to be purchased at that price. Then they quickly remove the tag lol.

There are no 3DS, Vita or Wii U games effected by the promo.

The games you can use the 30% promo are

Titanfall 360/X1

Plants VS Zombies Garden Warfare 360/X1

Battlefield 4 360/PS3/X1/PS4

UFC 360/PS3/X1/PS4

The games that you can preorder that are effected by this are

Madden 15 360/PS3/X1/PS4

Fifa 15 360/PS3/X1/PS4

NHL 15 360/PS3/X1/PS4
Dragon Age Inquisition 360/PS3/X1/PS4

Plants VS Zombies Garden Warfare PS4

I am going to check if it only does a set amount off games or 30% with PM in the morning. Hopefully it is a set amount.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did it Friday and yesterday for the last of us remastered and madden 25 both ps4

[quote name="zensation" post="11963161" timestamp="1406578306"]Does anyone have an opinion on TB's PX4 vs. Sony's Gold Headsets? I'm in the market for a wireless upgrade and with the giftcard they are pretty close in price. I will most likely use them on PS4/PS3 and XB1/XB360.[/quote]

The TB headsets are crap. Guarantee the joint between the rotating headphone cup and the headband WILL break in short time.

I bought the Sony Gold Wireless a few months ago and love it. Buy it and don't look back. Get the TB and you'll be sorry.

I'm not sure it's the law, but it's honored because they were just happily promoting the terms a week or less ago
It`s law in some states/counties also some stores policy as long as it`s not a misplaced item.
http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/news/2014/04/do-you-know-your-consumer-rights/index.htm

5. TRUE OR FALSE?: You see an espresso machine advertised in your newspaper for an amazing $49, but it turns out to be a misprint. Although the actual price is $249, the store has to honor the advertised deal.

Stores generally aren’t required to honor an incorrect price that is the result of a legitimate mistake, such as a misprint in an ad or shelf price tag. But there are exceptions. In some states, if a product scans at a higher price than advertised, retailers are required to provide consumers with some benefit, such as a free item or the difference between the advertised and scanned price, plus some bonus. But there may be restrictions. Connecticut, for instance, limits the amount of the freebie to $20, and the rule applies only to consumer commodities, such as food—not to espresso makers.

What to do. Use a Web search to check your state’s law or go to your state’s consumer protection website. Some states require retailers to post signs outlining the law’s requirements; check the entrance, customer-service area, or checkout counter for them. And stay alert at the checkout line. If an item rings up too high, tell a store manager or customer-service representative. In some states, it’s up to the consumer to notice the error and request the free item or other benefit. Some stores have adopted similar policies voluntarily. If the pricing problem is a trend at a particular store, complain to your state consumer protection office

bread's done
Back