Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (8/10 to 8/16)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy knocks $10 off the PS4 Camera ans Gold Wireless Headset.

18_t.gif
GameStop promotes a PC sale and 40% bonus credit offer.

kmart.gif
Kmart's reward members get $50 in points with purchase of an Xbox One with Kinect , $15 in points with Titanfall $49.99 (XB1), and/or $15 in points with purchase of MGS Ground Zeroes (XB1) $29.99

icontarget.gif
Target knocks $35 off the combined purchase of a PS4 and PS+ and discounts $15 off any game $39.99 or higher when you pre-order any game for a $1.

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us offers a buy 1, get 1 50% off sale on all Skylanders single figures, a 50% off sale on Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure 3-pks & Adventure packs, and $50 off a Wii U Skylanders Bundle.

The Rest of the Deals...
MRSP prices have been removed.

Best Buy (Ad)
Thanks, Twitter - See original post

:ps4: Save $10 on ps+ 1 year membership when you buy a ps4

:ps4: Buy a Sony tv and a ps4 and get digital copies of: mlb 14 the show, knack, infamous 2nd son, and killzone shadow fall

:ps4: ps4 camera $49.99

:ps4: gold headset $89.99

iconbestbuy.gif
  UFC is $39.99

iconbestbuy.gif
  transformers $49.99 on ps4 & x1, $39.99 on ps3 & 360

:ps4: :xb1: lego movie game and lego hobbit $29.99 each (only shows ps4 & x1 versions)

:360: :ps3: gta v $39.99

:360: :ps3: cod ghosts $39.99

:360: :ps3: nba 2k14 or  wwe 2k14  $29.99

iconbestbuy.gif
trade madden 25 on ps4/x1 and get $25 towards madden 15, or 360/ps3 versions get $15 towards it. plus $10 off certificate for it. so $35 off and $25 off i believe

iconbestbuy.gif
  get a free giants character when you buy any skylanders sky force character

GameStop (Ad)
Ends 7/16
18_t.gif
Buy a Disney Infinity Starter Set, get a free Playset

:360: :ps3: :pc: Borderlands 2 GOTY $24.99

:360: :ps3: :pc: Bioshock Infinite
18_t.gif
40% bonus credit for members who trade toward select titles
:pc: PC sales

Kmart (Ad)
Thanks, inky1600 - See original post
kmart.gif
SYWR members get:

$50 in points with purchase of XBone with Kinect $499.99

$15 in points with purchase of Titanfall XBone $49.99

$15 in points with purchase of MGS Ground Zeroes XBone $29.99

All points expire two weeks after purchase(no set end date this time-maybe this will become the norm going forward)

:xb1: In addition, $10 off XBone controller with purchase of any XBone console

Target (Ad)
Thanks, Twitter- See original post

:ps4: Save $35 on ps+ 1 year membership when you buy a ps4.

icontarget.gif
Save $15 ON ANY GAME $39.99 OR HIGHER WHEN YOU PREORDER A GAME FOR $1.

Toys R Us (Ad)
icontoysrus_r1.gif
  BUY 1 GET 1 50% OFF ALL Skylanders single figures

icontoysrus_r1.gif
50% OFF ALL Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure 3-pks & Adventure packs
:wiiu:  SAVE $50 on a Wii U Skylanders Bundle

Walmart (Ad)

nada

Last edited by a moderator:
Well busted by jr detective. Girl rings up games. Manager over rides price and leaves. Then sherlock holmes from 2 registers away spots my 2 pre prder cards and comes to stop the transaction. Says the cards can only be used if thr game is 39.99 and price matching exploits it. Told him to takr cod off and un price madden. Then he rings madden up 29.99 and takes 15 off with the card.....
you get those sometimes unfortunately..one lady stared at the amazon website for 10 minutes before she would honor the pm. Upset that she had to do the pm, when she saw I had four copies she grumpily said 1 is the max she can pm. I smiled and said no problem, I'll get them one way or another! By the end of the night I got all 4 copies lol

Well busted by jr detective. Girl rings up games. Manager over rides price and leaves. Then sherlock holmes from 2 registers away spots my 2 pre prder cards and comes to stop the transaction. Says the cards can only be used if thr game is 39.99 and price matching exploits it. Told him to takr cod off and un price madden. Then he rings madden up 29.99 and takes 15 off with the card.....

Wow normally I'm not all for the entitlement and all that (not saying you were acting like it either), but seriously!? You already had a manager approve everything and were almost ready to pay. I worked in retail and if a manager OKed something then we didn't care because at that point it's not on us anymore. Oh well, wasn't me, end rant.

Good luck getting madden's. I went on thursday night and had an associate check the stores stock. The whole NY,NJ,CT area was wiped out of everything but PS3. so I bought 3 of those, but that was all I could get.

Yes, I agree. I did pretty well this week. Got 8 xbox one games, last of us for PS4, Mario Tennis 3ds, and a bunch of games for trade/sell to get my Madden Xbox one and work towards the destiny ps4.

Gotta love it.

Wow normally I'm not all for the entitlement and all that (not saying you were acting like it either), but seriously!? You already had a manager approve everything and were almost ready to pay. I worked in retail and if a manager OKed something then we didn't care because at that point it's not on us anymore. Oh well, wasn't me, end rant.
Yeah I understand this is ymmv and was very patient and willing to accept a manager telling me no but this guy made me want to flip the counter in rage. And then the glitch works with madden without any price matching and he says nothing.

But I ended up spending around $120 and ended up witg a copy of Ryse and $220ish in best buy credit over the past 2 days.

I wish I would have known my store would price match Sam's Club earlier. I would have bought three more copies of PS4 versions of Watch Dogs to trade in since they were getting $28 each at Best Buy($30.80 after GCU). It would have been a easy way to double my spending cash at Best Buy since I know I will be getting NHL 15 and a few blu-rays there in the next few weeks.

What's the NBA 2k15 one I'll take one

Last edited:
I picked up Luigi's Mansion for about half price after Walmart PM. Wasn't going to do any flipping, but I happened to be at Target on Saturday and there was one Madden X1 left, so I grabbed it. The guy working electronics was brand new, I'd never seen him before. I asked if I could take the game up to Guest Services for PM and he said he would just do it there. He just looked at the Walmart price on my phone and took my word for it. Then he was trying to figure out why it was taking $15 off my purchase and I had to explain their weekly ad had a deal when buying the pre-order cards.

bread's done
Back