Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (9/8-9/14)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy drops Crysis 3 and Dead Space 3 to $19.99 each.

18_t.gif
GameStop discounts Starcraft II and WoW: Mists of Pandaria to $19.99 each.

icontarget.gif
Target is holding a buy 2 Skylander characters/accessories, get 1 free sale.

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us knocks $20 on all Disney Infinity products with $85 spent. Get a $10 gift card with select titles, $40 gift card when you buy two (NHL 14, NCAA 14 The Bureau: XCOM Declassified, Rayman Legends, Spinter Cell Blacklist, and Diablo III.

The Rest of the Deals...
All MRSP prices have been removed.

Best Buy (Ad)
Thanks, chatgirl4 - See original post

:360: :ps3: :wiiu: :pc: Splinter Cell Blacklist $49.99

:360: :ps3: :pc: Crysis 3 $19.99

:360: :ps3: Dead Space 3 $19.99

:360: :wii: Zumba Fitness Core $19.99

:360: Purchase 3 months XBOX Live gold for $24.99, get one month of ESPN the magazine and ESPN Insider Access.

:360: Turtle Beach Ear Force XL1 Gaming Headset  :360: $31.99

iconbestbuy.gif
Turtle Beach Ear Force PX22 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset $63.99

iconbestbuy.gif
Get a minimum of $50 when trading in 3 select titles, learn more @ www.bestbuy.com/tradeinoffer

Credit to BainBridge'S_Stache @ br.com
GameStop (Ad)
Ends 9/10

:ps3: Tales of Xillia $49.99

:360: :ps3: The Bureau $39.99

:pc: Starcraft II $19.99

:pc: WoW: Mists of Pandaria $19.99

:360: :ps3: Star Trek $19.99

:360: :ps3: 30% trade in bonus when you trade towards a new copy of NHL 14

Kmart (Ad)
Until 9/30

Disney Infinity Figures $12.99

Target (Ad)
Thanks, Twitter - See original post

:360: :ps3: Madden 25 $49.99

:360: :ps3: NCAA Football 14 $49.99

:360: :ps3: Splinter Cell Blacklist $49.99

:360: :ps3: Far Cry 3 $29.99

:wiiu: Pikmin 3 $49.99

:360: :wii: Skylanders Giants starter pack for 360/Wii = $39.99 ($20 off)

icontarget.gif
Target's weekly WOW: Buy 2 skylander characters/accessories get 1 free.

Toys R Us (Ad)
Thanks, FrontBurnrhttp://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=359308 - See post here

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Save $20 on all Disney Infinity products with $85 spent

icontoysrus_r1.gif
$10 gift card with any of the featured games shown / $40 gift card when you buy two

• NHL 14
  • NCAA 14
  • The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
  • Rayman Legends
  • Splinter Cell Blacklist
  • Diablo III

Last edited by a moderator:
When I clicked the link in the op it says 2 for $50, I wonder which it is.
The one that I and others linked that's active on their site that says 3 for $50, that's the one that's linked directly from the promotion on the site. The one in the OP is a relic only visible on the mobile site and from the last time they did this and it was 2 for $50.

The one that I and others linked that's active on their site that says 3 for $50, that's the one that's linked directly from the promotion on the site. The one in the OP is a relic only visible on the mobile site and from the last time they did this and it was 2 for $50.
Ok thanks for the info

So you don't actually have to have it pre-ordered to get it? It'll just be with the copies they put up?
Correct. The only pre-ordered copy from our store that I know of is the one I pre-ordered, but we still got 9 copies with the artbook. So no, you don't have to have it pre-ordered to get a copy with an artbook (at least at Target). But I'm willing to bet that only the initial launch batch will have the artbook, so if you don't grab it now, it's likely to be hard to find later on.

Correct. The only pre-ordered copy from our store that I know of is the one I pre-ordered, but we still got 9 copies with the artbook. So no, you don't have to have it pre-ordered to get a copy with an artbook (at least at Target). But I'm willing to bet that only the initial launch batch will have the artbook, so if you don't grab it now, it's likely to be hard to find later on.
Yeah the artbook is a first print run thing. GS is already being supplied copies of KH w/o the artbook.

I know this has been asked but I'm having trouble finding the answer (both on here and Google).  Just got a used Wii U for a really good price (even after the price drop on the 20th) so going to get a couple games.  If I PM Amazon at Best Buy is it JUST the Amazon.com sales that can be PMed or is it all of the "Fullfilled by Amazon" sales?

Picked up Dead Space 3, Crysis 3, and Star Trek Into Darkness on Blu   :D 

I know this has been asked but I'm having trouble finding the answer (both on here and Google). Just got a used Wii U for a really good price (even after the price drop on the 20th) so going to get a couple games. If I PM Amazon at Best Buy is it JUST the Amazon.com sales that can be PMed or is it all of the "Fullfilled by Amazon" sales?
Yes, it has to be directly sold by Amazon.com, not a 3rd party seller. I recently PMed something there from Amazon (one of the recent Blu-Ray releases I think), and the girl at the counter said "as long as it's directly sold by Amazon for that price, you're good." I pulled up the Amazon App on my phone and was able to show her that way.

Yes, it has to be directly sold by Amazon.com, not a 3rd party seller. I recently PMed something there from Amazon (one of the recent Blu-Ray releases I think), and the girl at the counter said "as long as it's directly sold by Amazon for that price, you're good." I pulled up the Amazon App on my phone and was able to show her that way.
Grrr, was seeing a lot of conflicting reports and some were saying basically as long as it's "prime eligible" then BB would pm it. None of the games I want are sold straight by Amazon for a good price. Guess I'll just get'em right off there. If I order now they'll be here same day as the system anyway.

Any reason to get Dead Space 3 & Crysis 3 new vs used?  EA stopped their online pass nonsense didn't they?

Any reason to get Dead Space 3 & Crysis 3 new vs used? EA stopped their online pass nonsense didn't they?
I thought so too, but there's definitely a voucher inside for Dead Space 3 which when redeemed unlocks some items as well as the online pass. Crysis just has a redeem voucher for the items but I can't recall if there's anything mentioned in there about the online pass. However, both of these were released back in February, so perhaps things regarding the online passes may have changed since then. I'll double-check that tonight and get back to you.

EDIT : I was right the first time. Crysis 3 just has a redeem voucher with hunter mode multiplayer unlockables, but there is no mention at all about the online pass whatsoever. Dead Space 3's voucher unlocks both items and the online pass. So I'd say you're probably good if you want to get Crysis 3 used...unless you want the unlockable items from the voucher.

I just bought the Journey Collection @ Target for $20. Sale doesn't seem YMMV, saw it @ 2 different Targets and lasts till the 9/14

ive been tiptoeing around skylanders for years...is this the time to make it happen? local store has a few ninjini's, which i'd grab one and another to get one free and pick up the game. is it really fun, or am i going to hate myself?
I've only heard good things about it, from a casual gamer standpoint. Just don't expect a sophisticated hardcore game experience. The biggest complaint I hear about it is that you're purchasing the epitome of on-disc unlockable content, and that complaint has nothing to do with the gameplay.

Does anyone know whether the various Skylanders figures ring up at Target as the same SKU?

bread's done
Back