sunglasses

sunblades.jpg

Head to Sunglasses Hut and try a bunch on, then buy the ones you like at a fraction of the price online. I love my Maui Jim sunglasses, I'm partial to the metallic gloss copper frames with the high contrast bronze lenses.

i feel bad for sunglass stores, everyone does what you said. I have done it twice and am about to do it again. Almost feel bad for the clerk cause i have done it with the same girl for the past 2 years.

[quote name='Chris Dillon']knockoffs always work as well.[/quote]

The problem with knockoffs is that may not be UV protected. Which means, that your pupil opens up because it is shaded and actually lets in much more UV to eyes. So, it is possible to actually cause MORE damage using knockoffs than nothing at all!!

Of course all the knock offs will have a 100% UV Protected sticker on them. Its only a sticker to them, what do they have to lose?? Its not likely that they are going to get sued!

So, get the real thing and just take care of them! :cool:

i have real oakleys and its hard work to keep them nice. I think i did it for about 5 months then they just fell off my head one day and it was all over. Now when you look at them up close there some scratches but i still wear them. Im trying to buy a pair of wayfareres now.

I just payed $150 for a pair of Ray Bans yesterday at Sunglass Hut. I had gift cards though, only ended up costing me 30 cents :p
No way in hell I would spend that much cash on sunglasses.

[quote name='Run L1ke H3LL']I just payed $150 for a pair of Ray Bans yesterday at Sunglass Hut. I had gift cards though, only ended up costing me 30 cents :p
No way in hell I would spend that much cash on sunglasses.[/quote]

aviators?

I can not spend more then $15 on sunglasses.
The most I ever spent was $60 and I lost them like 3 days later :lol: :cry:

I only lose cheap sunglasses, so perhaps I'm the opposite of most. I've got 4 really nice pairs...2 Oakley and 2 Ray Ban. I use one Oakley pair for skiing, with the other as a backup (since they're like 5 years old and a little scratched up). My favorite daily use shades are definitely the Ray Ban aviators, though. So timelessly classy :)

Check the outlet stores if you have them near you....I bought a pair of Nike's ($150 MSRP) for $25 (that's my limit for SG's) last years model!!

I keep losing all the expensive ones I bought. Now I B!G1F at Long's or Walgreen's for $10 and never lose them. haha

Costa del Mar all the way, bought some off the internet this time last year, and they have been wonderful, they cost about $110, just throw a croakie on em and they aren't goin anywhere as long as you keep it tight. prolly gonna try out some ray bans soon though to.

bread's done
Back