Sunshine bluray $16.99 at amazon+BB

I completely agree with the OP. I'm just hoping they can release Millions on BR, which IMHO is another great film by Danny Boyle.

[quote name='phantomer']amazing movie btw[/quote]

What's "+BB"? Best Buy?

This was a cool movie... though not sure I'm willing to bite at that price just yet... =)

[quote name='leshrac55']What's "+BB"? Best Buy?

This was a cool movie... though not sure I'm willing to bite at that price just yet... =)[/quote]

Yes, Best Buy.

Id wait, itll drop lower soon enough. It's a catalog after all ^_-

yeah same here... i've been eyeing Sunshine for a long time now, but am not committed to pay that price for it :(

17 is a good price for it, this one never drops in value. I paid like... 22 I think about a year back, love the movie and the Blu for this is spectacular.

It's the only space movie that has visuals that rival 2001 a space odyssey (sunshine is close, but 2001 is still a way prettier movie and it was made in the 1960s with no computer tech...wow!). Sunshine is a great film...well up until the point that they throw in that sun mutant LOL. Just the task of restarting the sun and all the disasters they faced was very interesting and intense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent film, stunning, visually and with DTS Sound, which really works for this film. The entire existential storyline is very engaging! And, it is a good transfer by Fox (a rarity!).

Great story, great acting, great special effects, great music... It's been a long time since such a well made sci-fi movie has come along, and this one cannot be missed.

bread's done
Back