Super Happy Fun Give Away

shakezula

CAG Veteran
Ok I got a game to give away. Its an incomplete version of Star Ocean: The 2nd Story. It has the 2 disc game and case, but no manual. and I'm basically tired of looking at it. But you will have to earn the game; i wont be just giving it away. You will have to win it. At 10:00 pm CST, I will be posting 10 (this number is tentative, it'll prolly be lower) questions and the first person to answer all correctly will win the game ( free s $ h, of course). The reason why I am annoucing this now is because to give people who actually work during the day and cant check CAG a fair chance in this happy good times give away. And now what kind of questions:

The questions will draw primarily on RPG's/ actions and adventures titiles. It can be from any system. SO if you were(and still are) an RPG/adventure nerd, here's your chance to cash in. Also, one question will be from The Simpsons. So, if you wanna participate, look for this give away at 10:00 PM CST in this thread. If you dont wanna participate, then go f yourself. Good luck!

ok here's the 15 minute bump.. Quiz will commence in 20 minutes.. If you have auto refresher, I'd recommend using it

Good Luck!!!

Question #1: In Final Fantasy 7, Barrett has an adopted daughter. What is the name of her real father?

Question #2: In Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past, what is the name of the wizard that steals the princess Zelda?

Question #3: In Metal Gear Solid for PLAYSTATION ONE, what trick do you have to do to beat Psychic Mantis?

Question #4: In Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, when you play as Raiden, you meet Solid Snake. What does Snake tell Raiden his name is when they meet?

Question #5: In Freedom Fighters, what is the very first weapon that you have? (its not your fists)

Question #6: In Kingdom hearts for PS2, what is the name of the last cup you can get at Mount Olympis?

Question #7: In Chrono Trigger for SNES, what item is needed when you go on top of the mountain to revive Chrono ?

Question #8: Who is this hottie?

x_screen028.jpg

I know some of these are hard, here’s an easy one

Question #9: In Final Fantasy 7, what kind of weapon does Vincent use?

Final question!

Question #10: In the Simpsons, what is the name of Homer’s half brother?

Question #1: In Final Fantasy 7, Barrett has an adopted daughter. What is the name of her real father?
dyne
Question #2: In Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past, what is the name of the wizard that steals the princess Zelda?
aganihm

Question #3: In Metal Gear Solid for PLAYSTATION ONE, what trick do you have to do to beat Psychic Mantis?
change the controller to port 2

Question #4: In Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, when you play as Raiden, you meet Solid Snake. What does Snake tell Raiden his name is when they meet?
Iroqious Plisken
Question #5: In Freedom Fighters, what is the very first weapon that you have? (its not your fists)
wrench
Question #6: In Kingdom hearts for PS2, what is the name of the last cup Hades Cup
Question #7: In Chrono Trigger for SNES, what item is needed when you go on top of the mountain to revive Chrono ?
chrono doll
Shion uzuki

hand guns/ pistols
Final question!

herb powell!

OMG!!!! Thank you. I won1!!!!!!! :shock: :lol: :oops:

[quote name='woobacca']damn, i have not played a single one of these games. how lame is that! best wishes to the rest of y'all.[/quote]

yeah sorry.. I tried to pick mainstream games.. There is no rule against trying to find asnwers via google or yahoo.. i'd give it a shot

Dyne

Agahnim

Change controller ports.

Iroquois Pliskin

Pipe Wrench.

Question #6: In Kingdom hearts for PS2, what is the name of the last cup you can get at Mount Olympis?

Edit- Hades.

Crono Doll.

Shion Uzuki.

Gun? Shotgun, pistols, etc.

Herbert Powell

[quote name='Jrunt20x']Question #1: In Final Fantasy 7, Barrett has an adopted daughter. What is the name of her real father?
dyne
aganihm

Iroqious Plisken
wrench
Hades Cup
chrono doll
Shion uzuki

hand guns/ pistols
Final question!

herb powell![/quote]

Winner winner chicken dinner! Wow, i didnt think you'd be that fast.. PM me your address.. for all the others, thanks for playing..

P.S. I will be doing this again in the near future

[quote name='shakezula']Good Luck!!!

DYNE

Aganihm

Use the second controller port

IROQUOIS PLISKIN

pipe wrench

Platinum Cup ----- SEPHIROTH!

Time egg and a clone of a person who is important to the time stream ^_^

Shion -- Brother Jin, creator of Kos-Mos
x_screen028.jpg

Guns... but for a limit break he uses a chain saw =)

Final question!

Herb Powell
[/quote]

[quote name='Jrunt20x']Question #1: In Final Fantasy 7, Barrett has an adopted daughter. What is the name of her real father?
dyne
aganihm

Iroqious Plisken
wrench
Hades Cup
chrono doll
Shion uzuki

hand guns/ pistols
Final question!

herb powell![/quote]

Sorry, I dunno why I quoted myself....

[quote name='shakezula']
Winner winner chicken dinner! Wow, i didnt think you'd be that fast.. PM me your address.. for all the others, thanks for playing..

P.S. I will be doing this again in the near future[/quote]

Technically... he got two wrong.

The platinum cup is the final thing you can get in the colluseum. its where you fight sephiroth... and you also need the time egg to revive Chrono...

Oh, well the questions were kinda open ended. Thanks so much shakzula!!!! I'm in total shock!!!!! And good game sartori. Really close there!

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='shakezula']

The platinum cup is the final thing you can get in the colluseum. its where you fight sephiroth... and you also need the time egg to revive Chrono...[/quote]

The sephrroth match is the platinum match, not platinum cup the Hades Cup is the last official cup (or at least that how i viewed it).. On the chrono question i was looking for the time egg OR doll, didnt matter as long as it had one

thats what i was wondering....

Whats 2+2?

Well... thats kinda open ended... True, you could say any number, but only 4 is right =P

[quote name='shakezula'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='shakezula']

The platinum cup is the final thing you can get in the colluseum. its where you fight sephiroth... and you also need the time egg to revive Chrono...[/quote]

The sephrroth match is the platinum match, not platinum cup the Hades Cup is the last official cup (or at least that how i viewed it).. On the chrono question i was looking for the time egg OR doll, didnt matter as long as it had one[/quote]

I feel cheated... :(

[quote name='Jrunt20x']Geez, kayden someones jealous... J/k. Thanks again shakezula!![/quote]

Im not jealous... I've already beat the game... Its just that I dont like being considered wrong... I'm that kid in class that argues with the teacher for 10 minutes over 1 point when he already has an A+....

ITS THE PRINCIPLE =P

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='Jrunt20x']Geez, kayden someones jealous... J/k. Thanks again shakezula!![/quote]

Im not jealous... I've already beat the game... Its just that I dont like being considered wrong... I'm that kid in class that argues with the teacher for 10 minutes over 1 point when he already has an A+....

ITS THE PRINCIPLE =P[/quote]

That is just so sad. :cry:

Congrats Jrunt20x on winning and thanks for the contest shakezula, I only knew 3 of the awnsers. :lol:

bread's done
Back