Super Hero Squad: TIG @ Big Lots $20.88 and others

eXciter1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I have been looking for a deal on Super Hero Squad for XBox and this was good enough for me.

b736349_6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='eXciter1']I have been looking for a deal on Super Hero Squad for XBox and this was good enough for me.

b736349_6.jpg
[/QUOTE]

that's the normal price of all those games...not really a deal

[quote name='Kaiser499']All crap.[/QUOTE]

Cool story bro.

Blur is pretty awesome and a steal at that price. Sleeper racing game of last year.

Actually, I just did a store search on their site, and there's one not far from the hotel I'm staying at this weekend for work. If I get out early enough, I might just have to take a look for Super Hero Squad, and maybe even UFC.

wtf there are 2 big lots where i live, and they don't sell any games, accessories or consoles.... geh, my son would love Super Hero Squad

Awesome. Ran out quick to the nearest Big Lots, and they had a bunch of copies of Super Hero Squad, UFC & Blur for the 360. Only ended up getting Super Hero Squad though.

[quote name='timberwolfbobby']Awesome. Ran out quick to the nearest Big Lots, and they had a bunch of copies of Super Hero Squad, UFC & Blur for the 360. Only ended up getting Super Hero Squad though.[/QUOTE]

Do they sell a lot of good games, or mostly generic junk?

[quote name='HydroX']Cool story bro.

Blur is pretty awesome and a steal at that price. Sleeper racing game of last year.[/QUOTE]

Blur is also 19.99 at ToysRUs right now and is part of the B1G1 50% off on games 19.99 and under

[quote name='xRemnant']Do they sell a lot of good games, or mostly generic junk?[/QUOTE]

That...was about as high quality of the 360 selection as I could find. They did also have copies of The Force Unleashed, but it was 19 dollars, so not a great deal. A lot of kid oriented games, like Shrek, Cars, etc. They had quite a lot to choose from for Wii and DS (no surprise) but I didn't really inspect closely on those.

[quote name='timberwolfbobby']That...was about as high quality of the 360 selection as I could find. They did also have copies of The Force Unleashed, but it was 19 dollars, so not a great deal. A lot of kid oriented games, like Shrek, Cars, etc. They had quite a lot to choose from for Wii and DS (no surprise) but I didn't really inspect closely on those.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply, I figured as much. Basically similar to Kohl and other stores that sell mostly generic games, with occasional gems.

Be patient and they always have Buy 1 Get 1 50% off which still isn't that great, but definitely more reasonable.

[quote name='xRemnant']Do they sell a lot of good games, or mostly generic junk?[/QUOTE]

Big Lots usually sells a bunch of generic junk for consoles, with the exception of a couple gems. I think they have a better selection for PC games..

Yea their PC games are usually good as well as DVDs. I've found some great games for dirt cheap such as Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2 for $5 total and some great movies fro $2-$3. I can't say I've bought a console game yet though. Just nothing that stands out. They mostly stock garbage or decent games at mediocre prices.

I think Big Lots is largely YMMV, the biggest thing I've seen there was Guitar Hero III for $20 back when that was a good deal, otherwise it was all Wii shovelware. I bought some random Freddy's Nightmares VHS tapes for a dollar a couple years ago, and my brother said he found a Holy Grail collector's set for $2. Plus until recently at mine there was a coin-op Time Killers by the front door.

I know last year they had Jambo Safari fr Wii on sale for $10. Several CAGs took advantage, myself included. But iirc it was really really tough to find a big lots that actually had a copy. I'll post a link to the old thread if I can find it.

bread's done
Back