Super Mario 3 - Factory Sealed

love the hostility! ANGRY GAMERS!!! . I've been coming here for two and a half years.... No, I don't have feedback.. because I've never traded or sold anything on here before, if thats a problem, just move along, ok?

I bought it from a older couple who had a bunch of nintendo items.. I got about 20 games, with boxes, and a nintendo in near mint condition, looks like it was only used once or twice... the cables were all still in the original plastic and twist ties. Game Genie in the box, and more.

Here's a picture..

newnesgames1bh6.jpg

for the record, I understand that you have a trading community here, and I don't mean to intrude, but I figured since most of the gamers here, would appreciate this as much as I did, I would post it.

Sorry to piss you all off.

While I appreciate the offer you're making to this community, the money you want for this game will surely only be made on EBay or a similar site. This site is called Cheapassgamer for a reason.

[quote name='Josef']While I appreciate the offer you're making to this community, the money you want for this game will surely only be made on EBay or a similar site. This site is called Cheapassgamer for a reason.[/QUOTE]

I don't recall putting a price on it...
I'd trade it for a bunch of nes games, if they were some good titles.
and yes, I would take cash, but that isn't necessarily what I'm looking for.

Right now, this game is inside of a ziploc bag inside of a gamestop metal ds case, that I hollowed out. It deserves to be in someones collection.

It looks like the nuke codes or something..

That looks suspiciously like the kind of shrink wrap that is used at video stores for their previously used videos and less like the kind that come from the factory. You can see a lot of the excess plastic on the edges where the heating element shrinks the wrap.

[quote name='stubadub']That looks suspiciously like the kind of shrink wrap that is used at video stores for their previously used videos and less like the kind that come from the factory. You can see a lot of the excess plastic on the edges where the heating element shrinks the wrap.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was thinking something similar... it looks resealed.

bread's done
Back