Super Mario 3D Land - $34.99 with Free Budget Shipping - Buy.com

I'd just about go ahead and jump on this but I want to know what kind of deal kmart is going to be offering first.

[quote name='ps2emotions']I'd just about go ahead and jump on this but I want to know what kind of deal kmart is going to be offering first.[/QUOTE]

Same here (plus I told my wife to buy it for me for Christmas), but if the Kmart coupon only ends up being $10, then it'll be pretty close once I take tax into account.

I just went ahead and ordered this because free shipping and no tax can't be beat. Plus it will save me hassle of going to the store trying to find it. Only other game I'd be remotely interested in right now would be saints row the third but I've not even beat the first or second one yet so by the time I get around to it the game will be bargain bin. Nintendo games tend not to have discounts at all even years after release and this is going to be a hot title. Thanks OP for the post.

[quote name='MrMan2k3']Same here (plus I told my wife to buy it for me for Christmas), but if the Kmart coupon only ends up being $10, then it'll be pretty close once I take tax into account.[/QUOTE]

From the looks of it the kmart deal will not be a coupon but XX.XX off of the game when purchased with one of a handful of other games including saints the third. I figure this to be at most $30 off probably more like $20. So even if it's $30 that will be like $10 off mario 3d land and $20 off saints the third. Then tax on top of that so since I really can wait on the other games it's cheaper to go this route for me.

bread's done
Back