Super Mario 3D World $31.22 with free shipping on Amazon (sold by third party retailer)

I traded in my copy for $48 @ Gamestop during the 50% extra coupon bonanza. & I was about to buy it at the eshop for $39.99 with the cards I got for half off (thanks Tyrant Unleashed lol)

Physical vs digital is hurting my head lately

Same with Destiny...I have so much PSN credit thanks to those coupons

Just an FYI, I purchased this two weeks ago from this seller and they canceled my order today.

Placed on Friday, August 29, 2014

Super Mario 3D World - Nintendo Wii U
Sold by TheFactoryDepot
Cancel Reason: Technical Problem

Last edited by a moderator:
Grabbed one, hopefully it goes through. This is probably cheaper then it will be on Black Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome, ordered one. Been wanting this forever (yeah, I know it's not that old) but I've been waiting for it to hit $30.

Thanks OP. I traded in my physical copy to Best Buy on Monday for just over $43 and then bought the digital version the same night with some of my left over 20% off credit.

The price here for the digital version was good enough for me to make the switch to digital $31.99 factoring the 20% off plus. $4 back in Deluxe Digital Promotion points).

I wanted this digitally from the beginning, anyway. I play this title way too much, not to have it on my system at all times...

bread's done
Back