Super Mario 3D World $49.99 + .99 cent shipping on Newegg.com

I am back home visiting family for a few days and would love to play this with my little brother. Would I be able to PM this anywhere since by the time shipping gets it here I will already have gone home?

Wish I would have seen this yesterday although I did get this from Gamestop for the  $45 used with everything, so no real complaints. 

Great game and one of the only games I've bought for full price in the last couple years.  Easily worth $60.  I've put hours into it with my girlfriend and we are still both having a blast.  Took it over to play with family over the christmas break and they all loved it as well. Great game.

Got it for Christmas and its a really fun game.  Mario doesnt seem as acrobatic as he does in previous games (miss the triple jump) but there's just so much variety in the levels that it hasn't even come close to boring and is definitely replayable.  

Pretty disappointed that the game price has been dropping quickly, but was definitely worth $55 digital.

On a side note, Group play sessions break friendships. Easily gained 99 lives solo, and lost them all within 30 minutes with a group -_-

Haha I didn't have a WiiU at the time but now I do. Just ordered a copy...the kids can't wait to play it :)
Nice, you'll love it and so will your kids. Nintendo's good at making games which can be enjoyed by any age group. Think I saw Wonderful 101 for like $28 on Newegg come to think of it. That's a very interesting game too btw, and I'm pretty sure that's the lowest I've seen it go for yet. Not much luck on Pikmin 3 though. That puppy is holding it's price near the $50 range (not that it's not worth it- heck I pre ordered that one)

[quote name="totoroboy" post="11398789" timestamp="1388372147"]Pretty disappointed that the game price has been dropping quickly, but was definitely worth $55 digital.

On a side note, Group play sessions break friendships. Easily gained 99 lives solo, and lost them all within 30 minutes with a group -_-[/quote] everyone knows half the fun is throwing your buddy off a ledge or drilling him/her with a shell.

Pretty disappointed that the game price has been dropping quickly, but was definitely worth $55 digital.

On a side note, Group play sessions break friendships. Easily gained 99 lives solo, and lost them all within 30 minutes with a group -_-
I don't think the price is really dropping. Newegg just offers tons of games for a lower price (Usually about $10) for some odd reason.

I don't think the price is really dropping. Newegg just offers tons of games for a lower price (Usually about $10) for some odd reason.
Yeah, what Auto said. First party Nintendo games retain their value for years. Sale prices, especially this close to initial release, are rare and should be taken advantage of.

bread's done
Back