Super Mario Advance (SMB2) Japanese version GBA, $12 shipped (new)

jasonditz

CAGiversary!
http://www.ncsx.com/2004/ncs051004/shs_254.htm

Remember, there's no country lockout on the GBA, so this'll work on your US model too...

Kind of an old game, I'll admit, but one that never seems to go down in price. This is cheaper than you could get the US version used at EB... and probably makes a nifty conversation piece to go with your Japanese GBA if you bought one of those last couple deals.

SMB2 Japan plays like SMB1. SMB2 US, was a completely different game that was made for the US. I believe SMB2 Japan was only release in the USA on the SNES in Super Mario All-Stars, which is a compliation of several SMB NES games.

EDIT: Nevermind. I didn't look at the link. This is the SMB2 US game with Japanese packaging.

it's more like the super mario 2 from super mario all stars for the snes, but they added some gigantic stuff and sprite rotating to show off what the gba can do (also, it's pretty trippy =^@.@^=)

I wouldn't think that NCSX would sell counterfit games.

On a side note, I noticed that all these cheap items from NCSX are called Scrap Heap Scramble or something. Does anyone know if there is a page that lists all these bargain items because I couldn't find any page about it on the site.

No kidding, SMB2 had almost zero text. If you want this game, this is probably the cheapest you'll ever see a "new/sealed" copy of it, domestic or otherwise.

how do you get free shipping on this item, I'm only seeing express mail and ups ground which is pushing the order over $20

[quote name='danh920']how do you get free shipping on this item, I'm only seeing express mail and ups ground which is pushing the order over $20[/quote]
When ordering it said to ignore the shipping rates. It is to be sent via media mail.

[quote name='benjam138'][quote name='danh920']how do you get free shipping on this item, I'm only seeing express mail and ups ground which is pushing the order over $20[/quote]
When ordering it said to ignore the shipping rates. It is to be sent via media mail.[/quote]

Yeah, they're clearing stuff out of their old shopping system, but they won't charge you the shipping costs that are quoted on the page...

bread's done
Back