Super Mario Bros. Super Show $13.50 @ GoHastings.com (Sale ends today!)

Mattiful-Joe

Henshin a go-go, baby!
With $0.96 shipping and 10% off, you can pick up Super Mario Super Show Season 1 for ~$13.50 a pop (presuming you live in a state that doesn't charge sales tax). Season 2 is the same price.

Also, Advs. of Super Mario Bros. 3 is the same price.

This is by far the best price on the Net for these three packages. I'd been eye-balling these for a while now and was pleased to find them for such a great price!

BTW, sale ends today, June 25 so order fast!

Enter promocode: JUNEBUG

I picked up pretty close to a full season (at least) at thrift store not to long back for about $5 (she sold them to me for $1 a "package" one of them had four dvds in it... it's eight dvds I think... Otherwise this would be an excellent deal.

My 12yo son LOVES the Super Mario Bros and Inspector Gadget cartoons.... I'd love to find the Super Mario movie on dvd or blu to replace his vhs copy of that.

Not trying to trash the deal, but this can be bought for less than 8 dollars in most cases online. I think a deal for season 2 would be good though, that doesn't dip that low.

I have to disagree -- I am loving the show; brings back great memories :)

As for auction sites, I stopped buying dvds on eBay after receiving several pirated copies.

In terms of online retailers, this was the best price anywhere. If you're a fan of Mario or grew up watching these, then these are a great march down memory lane. Also, kids love it!

I have a copy of the SMB Super Show Season One DVD that I had autographed by Lou Albano maybe about a year or so before he passed away. Maybe it's worth something? Nice guy, but he was really far out into left field mentally when I met him.

[quote name='spmahn']I have a copy of the SMB Super Show Season One DVD that I had autographed by Lou Albano maybe about a year or so before he passed away. Maybe it's worth something? Nice guy, but he was really far out into left field mentally when I met him.[/QUOTE]

It's called "being Lou Albano." ;-)

so the junebug code was expired (figured as much). the prices were still good, so I picked up Mario season 2 and mario bros 3. thanks OP.

bread's done
Back