Super Mario Hat 9.99 at GS - YMMV

CheapLikeAFox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1483 (100%)
Don't know how hot of a deal this is, but the Super Mario Hats at Gamestop were ringing up half off when I went today. They are the cool looking black and white hats near the counter with Mario on the front and different characters from the game silk screened into the fabric of the hat.

Regular price said 19.99, but once they totaled it the hat went down to 9.99. Half off for those looking into getting a hat. Don't know if it was a sale or if it is nationwide, but if the computer adjusted the price I assume it is at every GS.

For reference they kind of look like this hat:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nintendo-Black-...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item23042722cb

CIMG0601.JPG

Bitchin Hat
:roll:

they are marked down at all the stores. yes they will be pennied out eventually but when they are they SHOULD be removed from the sales floor and you wouldn't be able to buy them anyway. of course many employees will be morons and leave them on the floor.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Damn when I heard mario hat I thought it'd be big and red with an M in the middle.

I am so disappointed.[/QUOTE]

You only get one of those if you are a club Nintendo platinum member

[quote name='anthonyd46']You only get one of those if you are a club Nintendo platinum member[/QUOTE]
Or eBay. Nothing is limited on the internet.

[quote name='anthonyd46']You only get one of those if you are a club Nintendo platinum member[/QUOTE]

Lies. Mine never came and when I contacted Nintendo about it, they took forever before replying with a "Sorry, that was a limited promotion and there is nothing we can do about it at this point" BS.

[quote name='snowmint']What does this pennied out mean? Is there a guide somewhere about this? :)[/QUOTE]
When GS has to clear it's stock on their hats fast they just give them away for a penny

I picked up a mario and zelda tp beanies for 15, 7.50 each is good for me, I am not gonna complain (warren michigan is where they were 50% off at)

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Damn when I heard mario hat I thought it'd be big and red with an M in the middle.

I am so disappointed.[/QUOTE]

I thought the same thing. Now I'm just as disappointed.

[quote name='MorPhiend']Lies. Mine never came and when I contacted Nintendo about it, they took forever before replying with a "Sorry, that was a limited promotion and there is nothing we can do about it at this point" BS.[/QUOTE]

Mine never came either. I got my Game and Watch DS game no problem but no hat.

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']Mine never came either. I got my Game and Watch DS game no problem but no hat.[/QUOTE]

Oh i got mine its freaking sweet lol

I got mine too. Was going to use it on Halloween to dress up as Lou Albano.

Never found some red suspenders. The world cried that night.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']If a hat is going to tip the scale I assume you didn't have much of a chance to begin with.[/QUOTE]

True on so many levels. Had to log in just to quote this man.

Is it easy to get pennied hats when they occur? I heard you can get pennied guide as well? Is there a list out there?

[quote name='snowmint']Is it easy to get pennied hats when they occur? I heard you can get pennied guide as well? Is there a list out there?[/QUOTE]

You've been here since 2006, found a post about a hat that only has 12 or so replies, but you missed the 11th iteration of the reduced price guides thread that has 125 replies WITHOUT EVEN A DROP? Good lord.

[quote name='crazedracerguy']You've been here since 2006, found a post about a hat that only has 12 or so replies, but you missed the 11th iteration of the reduced price guides thread that has 125 replies WITHOUT EVEN A DROP? Good lord.[/QUOTE]
How dare him! :hot:

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']If a hat is going to tip the scale I assume you didn't have much of a chance to begin with.[/QUOTE]

ROFLMAO

That's so true.

Yeah, there's a 50% off on all nintendo products not VG related. I remember going into a GS once and the dude game me a free onimusha something lithograph thing and gelz for my 360 thumbsticks.

bread's done
Back