Super Mario Luxe Case (DSi/3DS XL) $3.99, Atari On-Ear Headphones $6.99 @ Bestbuy

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
Super Mario Luxe Case for Nintendo DSi/3DS XL $3.99 *in-store pickup only*

6837944le.jpg

6837944_sa.jpg

Gear4 - Atari On-Ear Headphones $6.99

6814051_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember seeing an entire display of Atari-themed stuff before the holidays; iPhone cases and whatnot. I wonder if they're all on clearance.

Also I see that wallet often, but the vinyl material it's made out of bothers me for some reason.

Just wanted to give a small update. I was in BestBuy on the 5th and they had these in a big bin near the front of the store for 5 dollars. There were two white Atari headphones a bunch of Atari Apple product cases and three PlayStation Move Sharpshooters. All 5 a piece.
Still 40 dollars on the Website.

xmvkgx.jpg

2nvwlly.jpg

[quote name='IceTeaCrisis']Just wanted to give a small update. A few days ago maybe Thursday I was in BestBuy and they had these in a big bin near the front of the store for 5 dollars. There were two white Atari headphones a bunch of Atari Apple product cases and three PlayStation Move Sharpshooters. All 5 a piece.

miypts.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I might take a peek at one of my local Best Buys tomorrow to see if such a bin exists there.

Ah you got it before i fixed my post.
There is my sales slip and i was there on the 5th so it was a little earlier then i thought

Another edit.
I am sure most people know this but for anyone else making the trip to a Retail BestBuy before you go out you can go on the site click store locator on the main page find by zip code click a store in the list, and then you will find in the list to the left both Open Box and Clerance items for just that specific BestBuy location.

Like a local store of mine has Rayman Orgins for Xbox 360 new for 12 dollars when searching for Rayman the normal way only shows it listed as 18 dollars used with no new listing.

[quote name='sykotek']Great find OP, I've been looking for an XL case for awhile now. While I was at Best Buy, I also found a pretty sweet looking NES controller wallet on sale for only $3, so I bought that too since my last wallet has coming apart at the seams.
41THwiM%2B7qL.jpg

Also, according to the receipt the wallet is supposed to be regularly $15, I can't say I'd pay that amount for it, but for $3, it really isn't a bad investment. Anyways, I couldn't find a listing for it on Best Buy online, but the SKU on receipt is 6559126 for those interested or those with the know how to locate one.[/QUOTE]

I also noticed that Best Buy had beanies with this design on sale for $3.99 (normally $15), in addition to a Halo 4 beanie. I wonder just how many of these types of things are currently on sale at Best Buy.

Got my Luxe case as well. For 4$ its a steal, really nice little case.

Might run by the other store in my area to look for that wallet tomorrow. I really want it for some reason....

got the luxe case, looks great! unfortunately my best buy stores (went to one, phoned 3) were all sold out of the wallet. picked up a lanyard and beanie though

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']Got the Mario Luxe Case today. :)[/QUOTE]

does it also have space to fit the charger?
Is it that nice? Can u use use those zelda 3ds plastic caseon your 3ds and still fit it in this mario case?

[quote name='dgwillia006']Its just for the system, its pretty much a perfect fit for the 3DS XL.[/QUOTE]

thanks. I got one those mario cases for $4.
There had a 8GB usb drive for $5, but I didnt get it. I m not sure if its good or not.

They had 1 nintendo beanie for $4, but didnt get since i got call of duty black ops 2 beanie cap. ($2.99)

I got call of the duty black ops 2 iphone 4/4S case for $2.99 (The one with the call of duty logo in the middle. It appears to stand out more). Debating on two different ones.... (Call of duty logo is either on top or in the middle)

They have halo 4 beanie too. Its black with blue #4 and inside is grey.

I think the call of duty beanie doesnt stand out as much and worth getting over the other two hats unless u want something to stand out.

Thanks op

I actually kind of like these Atari headphones by the way. Fairly comfortable, they are folding (which I didn't realize before) so they pack up better, descent sound (a little bass heavy like the review said) but overall not bad for $6.99

[quote name='BudzMcGee']I actually kind of like these Atari headphones by the way. Fairly comfortable, they are folding (which I didn't realize before) so they pack up better, descent sound (a little bass heavy like the review said) but overall not bad for $6.99[/QUOTE]

I have the call of duty MW3 headphones. How does the Atari compare?
are they really comfortable?

bread's done
Back