Super Mario Mini Figure 6-Pack $2.99 at Gamestop.com

Shoot, that's actually pretty neat for 3 bucks... wondering if I should find something else to buy for 22 bucks for free shipping or if I should suck up the 3.50 shipping just for that.

Interesting.  Unfortunately, GameStop never accepts my debit card when used online for reasons I do not get and their CS is not intelligent enough to even understand.

Thanks OP.  :bow:  I never pay for shipping on GS.com, but I made an exception for this deal. I ended up buying 2 for $10.05 after shipping and tax. I'm thinking I'll keep one sealed and open one up.

I'd wait until I could find something else to buy for $20+ to get free shipping, but I think this might go out of stock tomorrow after everyone sees this thread.

Shoot, that's actually pretty neat for 3 bucks... wondering if I should find something else to buy for 22 bucks for free shipping or if I should suck up the 3.50 shipping just for that.

Damn I want this, but I don't want to buy another $22 worth of stuff.
If you'll be going by a GameStop, anyway, ask them for a free shipping code for use online.

Yes.

I've read about it here and a GS employee mentioned it to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's out of stock.  It lets you add it to the cart, but when you check out it removes itself from the cart due to lack of availability.

Glad to know im not the only one with this problem lol
The last time I ordered something (cheap Skylanders figures) I e-mailed and called about it. Each time I was told "Oh we will try again". It never worked. On that note, I should make sure they never actually charged me for those as I did not check my statement after that.

Would have been great if these came back in stock before I went and picked up Dragon's Dogma tonight.

There's only one correct color for Yoshi... PINK.
Wrong.

rainbow_yoshi_by_lol_tee_heedb-d37fw98.jpg

I want these awful bad at that price but can't bring myself to pay shipping for them. If I had waited another day to rent Dragon's Dogma it would have been perfect.

We got one of them technical people, eh? I'll teach ya! Technically, it's numerous colors that make up a pattern. Technically speaking, of course.
You posted a rainbow patterned Yoshi. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Heads up for anybody who wants to buy on gamestop's website without paying shipping: I work at gamestop and there is a system called web in store that will allow you to purchase items in store using credit, cash, debit, whatever and have it shipped at no cost. Just go to the register and tell the clerk what you want and they can hook you up.

bread's done
Back