Super Monkey Ball 2 NEW help

RoadDogg

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I know its been discontinued but i refuse to belive that its impossible to find a new copy already! I've already ordered 2 copys online (KB and Buy.com) and they both said instock and of course when i ordered them they realized they didnt have any more :evil: So if anyone can find it online for new, or knows of a store near them that has it new and their willing to get it for me... let me know

[quote name='RoadDogg']I know its been discontinued but i refuse to belive that its impossible to find a new copy already! I've already ordered 2 copys online (KB and Buy.com) and they both said instock and of course when i ordered them they realized they didnt have any more :evil: So if anyone can find it online for new, or knows of a store near them that has it new and their willing to get it for me... let me know[/quote]

dude you know its discontinued then what the fuck get a used copy it should work fine, if the case is ugly then buy a new gamecube case off nintendo.com

I found one at the EB in Ithaca last month, for $30, but I bought it and it was the last one. Anyway, you may get lucky and find one buried on the bottom shelf where overlooked games go to die.

the manual isn't that wonderful....but if you really like having those things maybe you should hold out

[quote name='st0neface']DVD.com has it new for 29.99

http://www.dvd.com/product_games.asp?type=game&productnumber=56015&show=full[/quote]

try to buy it, it says out of stock or whatever

And i have a thing against buying used games. I know there is a new copy out there somewhere for me to get though, i'm going to try my eb's and gamestops soon but they keep their junk behind doors and the counter so ill have to try and find someone nice enough to go look.

what? hard to find? super monkey ball 2 is $20 new in most stores(at least in los angeles). If you find one in good shape with no manual for cheap($15 or less), you can pick the manual up cheap at nintendo.com(shouldnt be more than a couple of dollars)

[quote name='dracula']what? hard to find? super monkey ball 2 is $20 new in most stores(at least in los angeles). If you find one in good shape with no manual for cheap($15 or less), you can pick the manual up cheap at nintendo.com(shouldnt be more than a couple of dollars)[/quote]

well do you want to go buy a new copy for me and ill pay you 35 bucks shipped for it?

edit: scratch that, someone might be getting it for me :) But i'll pm you if they dont

sure PM me if your friend cant get it, i can even sell you my copy if you cant find it anywhere, and I cant get it for cheap.

bread's done
Back